Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking Executive Level management in Material Procurement / Supplier Relationship Management / Stores Administration with an organisation of high repute.
M.B.A., with P G Diploma holder in Material Management with more than a decade of experience in the areas of Purchase, Supplier Relationship Management, subcontracts and Stores Administration. Proficient in developing vendors and procuring materials (Raw Materials, Capital Purchase, Mechanical, Electrical, civil, Instrumentation and spares for pumps, motors, generators, compressor, instrumentation valve spares, control valve spares from suppliers and OEMs also purchase of spares for Vehicles, like cranes, loaders, trailers, cars etc with good negotiation at reasonable cost and time . Excellent interpersonal, analytical & negotiation skills with hands on experience in implementing cost saving measures and working on Ingress and SAP R/3 and TALLY 9 systems. A keen planner with skills in team building, organization building capability and proven abilities in planning and managing resources.
• Pursuing MBA (Marketing) from Madras University in 2004.
• P G Diploma in Material Management (Materials and Logistics) from Annamalai University in 1990.
• B.Com from Madurai Kamaraj University in April 1987.
• B.Sc., from DRBCCC College, Pattabiram, Madras University in 1981.
• Implementing procurement strategies and ensuring that strategies are aligned with organizational objectives.
• Preparing purchase orders / schedules for timely procurement of materials to ensure smooth execution of projects.
Finalizing the vendor for job works, AMC for compressor and DG set, Chillers.
Supplier Relationship Management
• Developing and negotiating with vendors for obtaining timely procurement of materials at favorable terms to ensure smooth execution of projects.
• Conducting suppliers' audits on a regular basis to measure supplier performance against contractual standards and implement necessary corrective actions. In Purchase nearly 15 years experience.
• Preparing and maintaining necessary stock records / statements in computerized environment to track the inflow / outflow of goods, ensuring optimum inventory levels.
• Conducting routine inspection & stock audits to ensure reconciliation of physical stock at the warehouse; carrying out disposal of surplus / obsolete stock.
M/s.Plascare Industries Private Limited
As Manager Purchase from Dec-10 to Feb-12
Plascare is one of largest Jar and Closure manufacturer in south India feeding all PEPSI groups in India, also exporting.
Full control of Purchases, Raw Materials, Master Batch, Packing materials, also taking care of Imports of raw materials, scheduling, receiving materials from customs, monitoring stock level, also experience in opening LC for Import raw materials, purchase of Spares for Cater Piller DG sets, LG compressor and Chillers, full purchase of mechanical and electrical materials. Also experience in issuing work orders for AMC for DG, compressor. Total purchase worth excluding Raw Materials is Rs.150 million per annum, and import raw material worth is Rs.120 crores per annum.
M/s.SHRIPET INDUSTRIES LIMITED
As PURCHASE MANAGER SEPT-07 to 31.03.2010
Full control of Purchase and Stores administration . There is 7 staff working under me. Raw material, spares, job work. Taking full control of stores issuing, monitoring raw material stock daily, issue of packing materials to dispatch department. Maintaining Minimum stock for raw material, packing materials. Monitoring material account with contactor. Budgeting stores inventory based on Production schedule. Maintaining of stores and spares for sudden shutdown. Raw material purchase annually more than 750 MT of PET RESIN, packing material worth 40 lacks per year. Our Annual turnover is Ten Hundred lacks. Implementing material codification, Invoicing in Tally 9 software.
GULF PETROCHEMICALS AND CONTRACTING LLC-OMAN
Working as Material controller in Centralized stores in Muscat. All the material has to reach central stores and then it will be distributing to site wise as per purchase request. Direct contacts with the Project Manager/Contract Manager arranging bulk Cement, mixed concrete from Factory to direct site. Also worked as Deputy Manager Purchase for Spares parts purchase of Steel, Cement, wood, glass panels, Air conditions both split and widow model also spares for our Trucks, crane, caterpillar, bus and van.
Each site have separate workshop for vehicle maintenance, spares to be supplied from central stores.
M/s. Alnabooth Contracting Company, Dubai
7thjul-'05 to 6thaug-05 one month
As Chief Store Keeper
• Monitoring inputs which are necessary for particular site, co-ordinate with project manager and procurement department on urgent materials, verification of preparing MRN and Issues procedure. Visiting various sites verify the available materials to transfer to different work sites. One MONTH as Audit and finalize the inventory.
M/s. Nasser S A-Hajri Corporation, Saudi Dec'03 to Jun'04
As Material Controller
• In charge of central warehouse, monitoring three construction sites, procuring material based on needs, used stores surplus materials worth SR 2,00,000.
Indian Additives Limited (JV of CPCL & Chevron, USA) May'92 to Jun'02
Material Assistant May'92 to Apl'97
Material Officer May'97 to Jun'02
At the starting stage verify the stocks at contractor site, stock verification. After complete the project from the contractor received the materials from the contractor verified and identified separately kept according to nature of materials.
Small chemicals are kept in separate store , Lubricant oils, greases are kept separate stores etc.
Separate open stock yard for different varieties of pipes covered from nature.
• Handled store and purchase activities, including Project purchase and project stores separately, involved in codification of 15000 items in Ingress System.
• successfully changed the item code in SAP R/3 system, arranged materials according to the department and Bin through SAP R/3.
• independently managed customs warehouse for bonded materials, authorise for signing the Bond
• Instrumental in maintaining the inventory excluding raw material of Rs. 240 Lacks.
• saved approximately Rs. 40 Lacks.
• Disposal of all types of scraps on tender basis with highest Bidder.
S&S Power Switch Gear Limited Mar'90 to May'92
As Shipping In-charge
• Finished the target of 3 Crores; contribution towards saving of 21% of the total cost.
• Raw materials and spares are maintained in 10 days stock to meet the customer needs.
Co-ordinate with Marketing Department fr\or their sales order processing.
Alvittas Electricals (P) Ltd. Apr'81 to Mar'90
As Stores cum Office Assistant
• Involved in maintaining store accounts, central excise record, ESI and PF accounts.
• got a letter from Central Excise department for internal audit, submitting returns, stocks, coordinating during the time of auditing.
Contact Address : No.54/32, Flat-B, Ground Floor, Akbar Sahib Street,
Triplicane, Chennai 600 05. Tamil Nadu
Date of Birth : 08th April 1956
Passport Number : E 2629038
Valid upto : 06-09-2012
India, Chennai, TN - cement, bags, managing, raw, sap, ghaziabad,...
Quality Control Management
India, Chennai, TN - aurangabad, tester, sap, maharashtra, gmp, pune,...
Power Plant Engineer
India, Chennai, TN - boiler, engg, power plant, erection, machinist,...
India, Chennai, TN - ndt, mechanical engineer, cement, welding, die,...
Engineer Quality Assurance
India, Chennai, TN - ndt, machining, pt, engg, cement, rt,...
Technical Sales Manager & Business Development Manager
India, Chennai, TN - tata, rails, metro, steel, quality engineer,...
India, MAS, TN - chennai, curriculum vitae, vitae, pvt ltd, php,...