Sheet Metal Sales Quality Analyst Mechanical Manufacturing
Post a job
***** ********* ******************@*****.*** Home: 281-***-****
Houston, TX 77089 Cell: 832-***-****
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
Warranty Analyst PowerPoint Oracle
Quality Auditor Excel Statical Process Control
Machinery Operator Word 2007
Quality Inspector Outlook
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
CONALEP – Monterrey, Mexico
Professional Mechanical and Electrical Aug/1989
- Level 10 Statistics Process Control
- Certified Quality Auditor
- ISO 9000 Perry Johnson Certification
- SPC and Quality Systems Trainer
- Lean Manufacturing Applications
- Auditor Internal ISO 9000
- Technical Professional
Actually: PLASTECO, INC. 09/2011-05/2012
P.O. Box 24158 Houston, TX 77229-4158
As a Sheet Metal Fitter and Welder, will work either individually, or, as a part of a small team, to produce Sheet Metal Weldments. Will be required to produce a variety of Weldments, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing. Also, will be required to determine, from the drawing, where each weld is to be performed, and, to meet the size and length requirements of each weld specified within the given tolerance allowed. Finally, we will be required to meet any cosmetic or appearance specifications of your weldment. This may require grinding welds and sheet metal buffing. After the welder complete each weldment, you deliver the finished product to your customer and record the delivery through a computer transaction.
Other responsibilities of this position include performing light maintenance on your welding and cutting equipments as well as small power tools, and fume extractors. Also a welder must maintain the cleanliness of your work area and meet all requirements of the Company Quality System for this position. Finally, all employees are required to participate in Powell's ongoing Safety Training
GE Manufacturing and Services – Monterrey, Mexico 2002/2011
(81) 82-88-02-00 Ext. 262
Warranty Analyst/Quality Auditor
* Inspect and test all equipment manufactured at the company facilities.
* Interface with shop, engineering, sales, customers and shipping.
* Attend department safety and training meetings.
* Attend pre-inspection meetings with sales and customers.
* Adhere to all company policies and safety rules.
* Record shop discrepancies and shortages.
* Record engineering discrepancies.
* Complete all test/inspection documentation.
* Complete all shipping documentation.
* Perform maintenance on assigned test equipment
* Review and store all inspection documentation.
* Assist Lead Inspector in training of inspectors.
Similar ResumesExperienced welder in persuit of CWI
- cwi, exchangers, lindsey, metallurgy, chem, welder,...NDE inspector
- rtch, oil rig, cwi, subsea, hazardous waste, nace,...Quality Assurance Control Experience Management
- pressure parts, oil gas, washers, frame, tests,...Houston Tx Project Construction Inspector Welding
- construction inspector, sheldon, 77081, phillips,...NDE Specialist - Field SOS Inspector
- environmental remediation, penetrant, nde, dresser,...QC Inspector
- overhaul, stork, asm, metallurgist, level ii,...Manager Quality Assurance Sales Equipment Inventory Control
- inventory control manager, quality improvement,...Technician Level Houston Testing Supervisor Ndt
- dye, ndt technician, bop, february 2012,...High School Quality Years Experience Management
- freight broker, permits, establishing, loads,...Experience High School Cnc Machinist Career Objective
- cnc machinist, handy, machinist, accomplishment,...