Sales Customer Service Representative Business
|*** ***** **. *******, **. *****
firstname.lastname@example.org (256) ***-****(Cell)
HAROLYN S. COPELAND
Sales / Marketing Representative
Competitive top performer and M.B.A. graduate equipped with 15+ years of success exceeding expectations in negotiation and sales techniques. Applies strong interpersonal and communication skills to influence decision makers. Excels in translating complex technical information into high-impact presentations. Exhibits superior analytical, planning, and organizational aptitudes. Areas of expertise include:
Negotiation Skills Client Relations Expense Control Windows
Sales & Sales Management Customer Service Team Facilitation Outlook
Territory Development Public Relations Mentoring Excel
Time Management Event Planning Internet/Web Technology PowerPoint
SENIOR LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, Underwriter and Sales Agent, 2011- present
Negotiated discounts for preferential health and life insurance rates for the insurer on the basis of a health profile and prescription medications. Developed compelling sales presentations to address the growing needs of the senior market with regard to final expenses. Maintained continuing education hours to remain abreast of the latest regulatory developments in Medicare, Medicaid, and Long-Term Care.
Ashford University, full-time student, 2008-2010
Excelled scholastically in an accelerated, fast-track MBA program. Acquired the necessary leadership skills and aptitude to successfully operate and manage a business. Developed the resilience, the personal fortitude, and capability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks. Obtained a working knowledge of the business sector, and the necessary skill sets pertinent to the survival and growth of a business. Possessed the versatility and autonomy to transition from a scientific academia to a business environment. Strongly commended by faculty and staff for academic achievement, accuracy, and a spirit of excellence.
WARNER CHILCOTT LABORATORIES, Professional Sales Representative, Women’s Healthcare Division, 1998-2007
Held responsibility for the district’s largest territory, which encompassed southwest Georgia and southeast Alabama. Prepared a business plan that defined territory priorities and delegated certain weeks to certain cities. Promoted a portfolio of products that included Femcon/Ovcon-35 (birth control), Natafort (prenatal), Femtrace/Femhrt (estrogen replacement), ImDur/KDur (cardiovascular), Pyridium Plus (bladder), and Sarafem (antidepressant). Built customer confidence and receptivity by developing rapport and forging personal relationships with private practice physicians, medical group practices, hospitals, office staff, and others in the customer influence network. Worked independently and as a team player in group pods to achieve district objectives and corporate goals; collaborated with virtual team members to coordinate business efforts.
• Contributed to efforts to grow prescription volume and market share by delivering high-impact
promotional messages and developing key advocates in the areas of gynecology, cardiology, urology, dermatology,
and family practice.
• Effectively administered customer entertainment budgets of $200-$15,000, identifying high-volume targets
(physicians in the top 20 percentile) with the potential for greatest revenue impact as well as partnering with a colleague from another sales division to
1 of 2
(256) ***-**** email@example.com
HAROLYN S. COPELAND
CAREER TRACK, CONTINUED……………………………………………………….
conduct after-hours medical programs and pay speakers’ fees.
• Increased attendance for medical education programs from 6 to 30 after determining that the high number of representatives was hindering opportunities to meet with physicians and then recommending the utilization of nurse practitioners and physician assistants (with prescribing authority) as program speakers the company implemented a nationwide nurse practitioner speaker training program that resulted in greater market share.
• Selected to participate in an advanced training and preceptorship program (conducted in partnership with the Norfolk Institute) to prepare high performers to advance into leadership positions. Received several commendation letters from the VP of Sales and the CEO of the company.
2007: 38th for Femcon Fe
2006: 49th for Femtrace and Femhrt
2005: 1st in nation for Natafort in Q4
2005: 32nd out of 180 representatives nationally; became eligible for the Incentive Quantum Leap Program
2004: 17th out of 180 representatives nationally; became eligible for the Incentive Quantum Leap Program
promoted to Sales Representative III
2002: 53rd out of 180 representatives nationally for Ovcon-35
1999: 11th nationally with ImDur/KDur
1998: 28th nationally with Pyridium Plus; selected as honor rep to attend the ACOG Convention in San Francisco, CA; promoted to Sales Representative II
NOVARTIS PHARMACEUTICALS, Territory Representative, 1995-1998
Marketed Lotrel/Lotensin (anti-hypertensive), Tegretol-XR (anti-seizure), Voltaren/Cataflam (anti-inflammatory), and Vivell/Estraderm (estrogen replacement) to targeted physicians, including cardiologists, neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, and gynecologists. Promoted a generic line of products to non-retail accounts, including hospitals, nursing homes, and pharmacies. Employed consultative selling skills to develop transactional questions to analyze customer needs and overcome objections.
• Successfully launched Lotrel, ranking #1 in the district and #6 in the region.
• Executed a strategic plan to re-launch Cataflam and Voltaren XR in a new territory that had been vacant for many years.
• Increased market share with key products and developed strong physician advocates while meeting administrative deadlines for expenses, paperwork, and reports.
• Developed procurement objectives to ensure collaboration and synergy between pharmaceutical suppliers, hospitals, pharmacies, and group purchasing organizations.
• Identified key decision makers of the P&T Committee at hospitals responsible for the approval of bids and proposals submitted by pharmaceutical companies.
PFIZER INC., Sales Representative, Pratt Pharmaceuticals Division, 1991-1995
Challenged to achieve territory goals for sales quotas, market penetration, physician calls, sample activity, support programs, and administrative responsibilities. Called on family practitioners, cardiologists, nephrologists, internists, and psychiatrists to promote a portfolio of products that included Procardia XL (anti-hypertensive), Glucotrol (anti-diabetic), and Zoloft (anti-depressant). Secured speaker advocates and coordinated logistics for health education programs within an assigned geography.
• Selected as 1 of 507 representatives from among 10,000 applicants to establish Pfizer’s Pratt Pharmaceuticals Division.
• Leveraged previous academic success in working with culturally diverse groups to successfully build relationships with physicians of varying nationalities, including Indian, Filipino, and Korean, in the challenging Toledo, OH territory.
• Ranked in the top 10% of 507 representatives for Zoloft in 1992; earned recognition as a Zoloft Master and won a trip to Disney World, Epcot Center, and MGM Studios.
• Drove market share growth for all products, including Procardia XI, which became the first billion-dollar hypertension agent, by bridging cultural barriers through participation in various ethnic-specific community organizations.
2 of 2
(256) ***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales /Marketing Representative
attained 33% of the market for Glucotrol.
AMOCO RESEARCH CENTER, Chemical Technician, 1988-1991
Analyzed samples for petroleum products, maintaining an overall turnaround time of five days or less. Provided support for new research projects. Documented and maintained current procedures for existing methods. Responded to client technical inquiries via phone and through local visits to pilot plants. Prepared and delivered presentations regarding progress on research and analysis at divisional meetings.
Master of Business Administration and Healthcare Administration Graduation 2010
Ashford University 3.82 G.P.A. (on scale of 4.0) Georgia State License- Health and Life Insurance. Long-Term Care Georgia Partnership Certification 2010.
Bachelor of Science in Zoology, Minor in Chemistry 1987
Alabama A&M University
Similar ResumesPart-time Data Entry / Med Transcriptions / Receptionist
Madison, AL - admin, alabama, ncr, format, army, cad, processor,...Engineer Development Mechanical Software Engineering
Huntsville, AL - engineer, mechanical engineer, mechanical, cfd, al,...Social Worker
Monroe, NC - cnc, registered, social worker, mental health,...Manager
Gadsden, AL - foreman, mine, description, al, mining, operator,...RAPPER Keishonn
Fairfield, CA - fairfield, ca,...Environmental Engineer-Air Quality
Cumming, GA - engineer, environmental engineer, environmental,...Manager Management Account Project Business Information Systems
Decatur, AL - al, career objective, plant, bs, 2013, athens,...Calvin Rhodes' Resume
Huntsville, AL - alabama, sanitation, porter, salary, supervisor,...Sales Management Human Resources Executive Real Estate
Madison, AL - qc, supply chain, japanese, qa, qa qc, affairs,...Sales Assistant Manager High School Representative
Burlington, MA - centrifuge, andover, production assistant,...