Management Customer Service Project Accounting
|With over ** years experienced detailed focused professional in distinguished accounting, taxation, payroll and technological core proficiencies. Areas of interest include accounting and system projects, staff procedural writing and training.
Competencies in progressive accounting principles experience in corporate and non profit environments completed Bachelor Science in Accounting with specialization in taxation and MBA. Legal competencies related to business and taxation laws federal (IRS) state and cities. Strategic competencies enable effective and accurate performance capabilities identifying risk, streamlining processes and analytical skills.
MACY’S DEPARTMENT STORE, Alpharetta, GA Sep 10 – Present
Position: Support Merchandise Team
Support merchandise flow and product placement, take inventory, facilitate stock transfers, ticket and re ticket, execute markdowns, and maintain awareness of potential loss prevention issues and activities.
INTERSECT GROUP, Alpharetta, GA Jul 07 – Mar 08
Position: Project Consultant Business / System Analyst (Contract)
Responsibilities included supervised a team of 11 to meet the migration needs of a supply chain management global operating firm. International systems and currencies involved Germany, Mexico, Switzerland, and London. Developed a 3 phase project with procedures and trained for reviewing data migration of 3 systems in a web base environment. Established time line, prepared status and change reports on the functionalities of the project for management. Interpreted contracts to meet set up uploading needs of merger and acquisition of accounts for accuracy in data received. Assist with the maintenance of customer product information for domestic and international customers on various networks. Responsibilities included supporting renewal licensing efforts to ensuring proper billing of existing, merged and acquisitioned customers. Oracle lli, Softrax
ACSYS TEMPORARY PLACEMENT DIVISION, Alpharetta, GA Nov 06 – Apr 07
Position: Internal Auditor
• Initializing engagement for auditing payroll, accounts payable, receivable accounts and fixed assets.
• Analyzing and developing budget schedules. Oracle lli, PeopleSoft 8.0
DEPT OF TREASURY, IRS, SBSE DIVISION, Phoenix AZ Apr 06 – Sep 06
Position: Revenue Agent (Intern)
• Examined work related expenses and net operating losses claimed on Tax Form 1040 ensuring tax compliance. Scheduled and interviewed tax payers, CPA’s and Enrolled Agents. Issued compliance and tax assessment letters based on examination outcomes. Established guidelines correlating income making activity to research tax regulations and codes supporting engagement approaches and laws relating to claimed expenditures. Fixed Asset verification according to AOG, business purpose, location, depreciation method, recapturing, placed in service
ATLANTIC GROUP, ARIZONA PUBLIC SERVICE, Phoenix, AZ Nov 04 – Oct 05
Position: Senior Accountant (Contract)
• Reconciled inter-company balance sheet accounts for 12 entities.
• Processed inter-company billings and charge backs, and wires for payables.
• Maintained inter-company cost reports on energy sources and depreciation schedules.
• Maintained general ledger matrix for chart of account allocations related to reoccurring entries.
MAS CONSULTING INCORPORATED, Phoenix, AZ Dec 93 – Apr 06
Position: Accounting Manager
• Oversee the daily accounting activities required to maintain clients’ general ledger.
• Supervise, directs, and review the work of the accounting staff, reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
• Cash management, budgets maintained organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
• Resolves complex accounting issues or assists other Authority personnel in resolving financial issues.
• Produce financial reports involving, coordinated monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
• Produce weekly, quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports.
• Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
• Managing the Use and Sales Tax accounting process.
• Interpreted ADP and Pay Chex Payroll Reporting Processes.
• Oracle lli, PeopleSoft 8.0
HYPERCOM, INC., (CONTRACT), Phoenix, AZ Sep 99 – Jan 00
Position: Tech II/ Human Resource Specialist
• Tech II Assembled hardware and installed software.
• Supported internal and field staff with IT solutions system issues.
• Processed newly hired relocated documents. Prepared job offer letters, compensation and benefit packages, H1B and Visa documents. Oracle lli
ARIZONA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, Phoenix, AZ Jun 98 – Sep 99
Position: Project Accountant (Contract)
• Researched, organized and reconciled the transition of Fiserv with Visa DPS transactions to the general ledger banking system.
• Reconciled daily ATM general ledger accounts.
• Performed daily balancing of the credit union.
• Developed ATM Daily Settlement Procedures.
• Lead staff of 3 on ATM matters and risk department matters.
• Supported Customer Service Representatives with ATM credit union member inquiries.
People Soft, MS Excel, MS Project Lookup, Macro, Peachtree, SAP, Pivot Tables, Timberline, Great Plains, MAX Tax, Oracle Financial lli, MS Office, Softrax, eMachine, Evolution, Doc Retrieving Systems, MAS 90, 200,DacEasy, ACT, Sage 1040 Tax, SPSS, QSR Nvivo 8.0
Walden University, Baltimore, MD. PhD Applied Management Decision Sciences (2012)
Minors: Management and Philosophy. GPA: 4.0/4.0 Subjects: Management, Social Systems, Human Development, Decision Science, Epistemology, and Leadership Organization Change
University of Phoenix Campus, Phoenix, AZ. Masters Business Administration (2007)
Minors: Project Management and Finance. GPA: 3.3/4.0. Subjects: Finance, Economics, Marketing
University of Phoenix Campus, Phoenix, AZ. Bachelor Science Business –Accounting. (2003)
Minor: Taxation and Finance. GPA. 3.0/4.0. Subjects: Auditing, Economics, Marketing, Management
Similar ResumesManagement Manager Financial Accounting Experience
Philadelphia, PA - dpo, hyperion essbase, ccc, essbase, hyperion, dsp,...Victor Pastrana
San Jose, CA - philippines, manila, quezon, quezon city,...Controller/Accounting Manager
St Louis, MO - philippines, accountant, sap, controller, plant,...Marketing Specialist
Alpharetta, GA - pre sales, salesforce com, born, salesforce,...Customer Service Director Management Representative
Snellville, GA - collector, attorney, director, admissions, analyst,...Jeanensis
Franklin Park, NJ - philippines, c.p.a., indonesia, japanese, phd,...Tax Manager, Tax Accountant
United States - accountant, c.p.a., tax, michigan, patrick,...accounts payable specialist
Philadelphia, PA - oracle, sap, underwriter, administrator,...welder
Kerrville, TX - welders, mig welding, welder, flux, mig, him,...Financial Applications Support/ERP Business Solutions Specialist
San Diego, CA - philippines, business analyst, accountant, gis,...