Project Manager Management Construction Experience
• Extensive project management experience in the construction industry.
• Experience as a Project Manager/Scheduler for a Construction Management firm working with CDCR on schedules for expansion/renovation of prison projects. Responsibilities include creating baselines, bi-weekly updates, creating management master schedule reports, providing Project Manager with scheduling support.
• Experience as a Senior Project Consultant in a Construction Dispute Resolution consulting company: Responsibilities include schedule analysis, cost recovery, and analysis of issues to support construction claims for clients.
• Prepared more than ten claims for up to $3 Million dollars.
• Extensive knowledge of construction software: Primavera, Timberline, Suretrak, Microsoft Office and Lotus.
• Managed the production team, including resource allocation and skills assignment
• Six years of Construction Management experience including a Masters degree
• Highly motivated, goal oriented, hard working, good time management and excellent communication skills.
Kitchell Corp, Sacramento, California
Project Manager/Scheduler, October ’07 – January ‘09
• Provide scheduling support for California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) prison projects.
• Assist in updating and maintaining Master Schedule
• Updating schedules bi-weekly, creating baselines, provide master schedule reports to management,
• Ensure all projects have a “Baseline” schedule established and accepted by the Kitchell Project Manager and the Client Project Manager
• Review schedule for deviations in Critical Path, Durations, Start and Finish Dates, addition or deletion of project activities and delays in the schedule
• Working on updating Equipment Library – Equipment Cut sheets, Manufacturers, SDD Specification Schedule Section.
ADR Consulting, Sacramento, California
Senior Project Consultant, January ’05 – October ‘07
• Provide consulting services for clients to develop Request for Equitable Adjustments, based on construction claims due to schedule impact delays, extended overhead, labor and equipment production losses, and other associated impacts.
• Complete schedule development including activity setup, coding, budget loading, logic and sequence tracking.
• Developed and setup database of daily activities for as-built-schedule analysis
• Analyzed client payroll records to develop bid and as-built labor utilization matrices showing labor distribution to support claim position.
• Established on-site labor productivity earned value curves
• Calculated home office overhead damages and extended administrative, material and equipment damages.
• Designed graphical layout and exhibits related to scheduling, labor productivity, loss of efficiency and time impact analysis.
• Provided services for project controls including project scheduling, budget cost analysis and document control.
Department of Civil Engineering, SUNY Buffalo
Teaching Assistant for Construction Project Management, Spring 2004
• Prepared a group project for the class which required a take-off, estimate and a bid quotation for a convenience store.
• Assisted students with class discussion and assignments.
• Prepared class notes and made PowerPoint presentation for each.
• Graded the final class projects, assignments, and final exams.
ETA Construction, Chennai, India (Internship)
Summer Trainee, May – June 2001
• Analyzed the bid documents for two apartment buildings.
• Estimated the two buildings and did some value engineering for a few items which cut down the total cost by 15%.
• Broke down the work into activities by trade, came up with durations for each and created a combined schedule on Primavera.
• Updated the schedule in the site office regularly.
Still Water Inc., Folsom, CA
President, Aug 2009 – Present
• Oversee company operation, sales, and accounting.
Educational Opportunity Program, SUNY Buffalo
Tutor, Fall 2003 – Summer and Fall 2004
• Tutoring Math and English for undergraduate students.
Thangam Ltd, Ramat-Gan, Israel
Office Assistant, July – December 2002
• Updated the database with the day’s transactions: details and number of items sold, price sold, customers’ name and information, and inventory.
• Tallied the inventory every two days to check for any missed items.
• Responsible for answering telephone calls and attending customers.
National Service Scheme, Chennai, India
Tutor, July 1998 – July 2002
• Tutored students from K-12 in Math, Physics, Chemistry, and English
State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Master of Engineering, Construction Management, 2004
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, India
Bachelor of Technology, Civil Engineering, 2002
Effectiveness of Lean Principles in Construction, Proceedings IGLC-13, July 2005, Sydney, Australia
Construction Software: Primavera 6 – Scheduling and Estimating software, Primavera 3, Timberline - Precision Estimate, Suretrak
Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Workstation), Lotus (Freelance, Wordpro123)
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Me/2000, Linux
Fluent in English, Hebrew, Tamil and Hindi.
LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Accredited Professional
PMP (Project Management Certification)
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
Member of American Society of Civil Engineers
Part of Civil Engineering Association, Indian Institute of Technology, July 2001 – July 2002
President’s Award for Academic Excellence – May 1998
Similar ResumesTeaching/Education,RS & GIS Professional
India, Lucknow, UP - gis, scientist, lucknow, curriculum vitae, vitae,...Goal Oriented, and Eager to use my excellent clerical/Admin skills.
Atlanta, GA - underwriter, admin, atlanta ga, processor,...Data Entry High School Information Technology
United States - bronx, stephenson, help desk, cisco, fund,...Technical Support
Conway, AR - engineer, security, content, ar, soc, common,...Marketing Project Software Development Experience
India - vitae, das, india, software development, mq,...Project Manufacturing Engineer Manager Management
India, Mumbai, MH - controls systems, rotor, project control, sap pp,...Engineer Project Manager Management Process Engineering
Port Arthur, TX - petroleum engineer, psm, bottling, vivek, output,...Manager Project Management Controls Construction
Evans, GA - salt lake, p6, w2, evms, yates, lng, houston tx,...Project Manager Construction Management Sales
Westfield, IN - fully, finishes, purdue, substation,...Project Engineer Management Controls Development
Vancouver, WA - power plant, nuclear, estimator, engineer,...