Harrison, NJ 07029
Cell: 856-***-**** email@example.com
OBJECTIVE R&D position in pharmaceutical industry
EDUCATION Masters of Science in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, August 2011
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Madison, NJ
Bachelor of Pharmacy, 2008
Pune University, India
SKILLS Technical: UV, IR, Raman, Mass spectroscopy, GC, HPLC, NMR, TLC and bio-assay
Computer: SAS, Minitab, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE SCIENTIST, R&D April 2011 – present
HARTZ MOUNTAIN CORPORATION, Bloomfield, NJ
• Formulate and develop shampoos, sprays and other consumer good products
• Manufacturing of pilot and lab scale cosmetics
• Perform stability test of shampoos, sprays and other consumer good products
• Record formulation results and stability data
• Worked on Product-vision
TRAINEE October – November 2006
MEDICO LABS PHARMACEUTICALS, Gujarat, India
• Received training on various functions involved in tablet and capsule manufacturing such as weighing, mixing, blending, granulating, filling, coating and packaging
• Became familiar with formulation and packaging of solutions, syrups, suspensions and emulsions
• Learned various functions in quality assurance and quality control and cGMP guidelines and operation of HPLC, GC and tablet disintegrator
PHARMACIST June- November 2008
GUJARAT MEDICAL STORE, Gujarat, India
• Maintained inventory needs and ordered supplies
• Evolved into expert in relationship management
COURSES Physical organic chemistry, chemical kinetics, biochemistry, pharmaceutical analysis, instrumental analysis, protein kinetics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacology, SAS, foundation in chemical technique and instrumental analysis laboratory, Statistical analysis
PROJECTS Presented seminar on Metabolomics
• Study on origin of metabolites and path of metabolism
• Backtracking metabolite to get desired information such as cause of apoptosis
A review paper on DNA Polymerase inhibitors
• Function and activity of DNA polymerase enzyme
• Anti- viral, neoplastic, metabolite drugs role as DNA polymerase inhibitor
Philadelphia, PA - pharmacist, batching, pan, gujarat, cyber,...
Coatesville, PA - pharmacist, publications, registered, global,...
Service Representative Medical
Philadelphia, PA - pharmacist, settings, medical receptionist,...
Customer Service Administrative Assistant
Philadelphia, PA - pharmacist, pharmacy technician, manage, copy,...
Sales Representative Quality Assurance
Jenkintown, PA - pharmacist, compounding, pharmacy, staff,...
High School Medical Assistant
Philadelphia, PA - pharmacist, sterile, children, medical assistant,...
Customer Service Quality Assurance
Flemington, NJ - pharmacist, compounding, pharmacy, staff,...