Transformational, results oriented Business and Information Technology leader with 19 years of progressive experience in a variety of disciplines, with the last 8 years focused on global IT Portfolio and Program Management. I have a proven ability to drive transformation and bridge the technical and business communities to optimize processes and deliver value from IT investments. Experienced in international team leadership, business transformation, and financial management. Possess outstanding history of building and directing cross-functional, cross-geographical, multi-cultural organizations to meet business objectives.
Leadership competencies include: Program and Portfolio Management; Budgeting and Cost Controls; Mergers & Acquisition Integration; Business and IT Strategy and Execution; Process Transformation & Cultural Change; Business Case Development; IT Governance and Shared Services; International Team Building & Leadership.
Citrix Systems, USA & India July-2009 to Present
Director World Wide Operations – All Applications, Offshore
• Built entire offshore operations for worldwide enterprise applications group for various practice lines like ERP, CRM, BI/DW, Microsoft and .NET technologies, QA and Testing, Cloud Applications like Salesforce.com and achieved a cost saving of 27%
• Responsible for architecting the enterprise data warehouse and master data management solution with many reporting tools like Hyperion, SSRS, SSAS, Oracle OBIEE Business Objects and SAP BI accessing it for report generation.
• Re-configured the SAP Application to simplify the existing process like compressing the SKU’s, New GL etc. on time and with 26% less spend by cutting consultants on site and accomplishing the same offshore. Implemented Call Center Application, Enterprise Services and on time and budget.
• Managed product development for a CRM product, and web application development. Responsible for all global product management activities from concept/vision, to strategic product planning as well as product definition. Collaborating across the organization with sales, marketing, services, operations and engineering teams to initiate, plan and drive projects to completion. Building a products organization from the ground up while putting repeatable processes in place to drive efficiency.
Technology Stack: SAP(FICO, HR, SCM, ABAP, BASIS/Security), Siebel, Avaya, SharePoint, Business Objects, OBIEE, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS, SQL Server, Oracle 11g, Hyperion, Crystal Reports, Informatica, Data Stage, Biztalk, Vantive, Salesforce.com, JAVA, .NET technologies etc.
GE Money, Stamford, CT & Bangalore, India May-2007 to July-2009
Assistant Vice President – Marketing Applications
• Set up the India, Thailand and China center for GE Money Global CRM, DW & Analytics technology center holding full P&L accountability for 20+ million dollar IT projects and services contracts.
• Drove end to end product strategy and product management for a SaaS CRM and analytics product.
• Developed and managed cross-functional teams responsible for product management, technical publications, development PMO, user interface (UI) design, localization, and content engineering. Led strategy and roadmap definition. Partnered with cross-functional senior leadership to deliver on product vision.
• Worked with business leaders in US, Thailand, Czech etc. to develop Enterprise Data Warehouse running various financial reporting tools like Business Objects, Cognos and SAS
• Assigned to turnaround project that was 18 months behind schedule and in serious financial and managed cross-border (US, UK, India) team of 95 IT professionals.
• Eliminated $20 million overrun, brought project back on schedule, and delivered the projects with low defect rate, over 11 months.
Technology Stack: SAS, Business Objects, Informatica, Oracle Business Warehouse Builder, Oracle 11g, JAVA, .NET, Agile Development Methodology, CRM Apps.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Orlando, Florida Mar-2006 to Apr-2007
Director – CRM and BI/DW
• Collaborated with CIO and Senior Vice President of Marketing to provide IT and marketing solutions and for IT application transformation globally.
• Drove IT spending down by 23% ( >$12 Million) over 2 years by re-engineering the entire reservation application and building and managed an IT team comprising of over 80 team members distributed in USA, India & Australia and transitioning highly paid external consulting services.
• Led team of 150+ IT professionals providing data center, midrange, desktop, network, and application development teams. Administered expense and capital budgets, directed IT service delivery, and built / managed vendor relationships.
• Managed MDM comprising of 20+ terabyte database providing analytic solutions worldwide generating billions of transactions worldwide and managed 20+ data vendors. Reorganized service delivery team to support new strategies and directives.
• Managed the Business Analytics and reporting team responsible for architecting various marketing and financial dashboards.
Technology stack: MS-Windows, SQL Server, SSIS/SSRS, JAVA, Oracle, Informatica, Epiphany IM and OM, Siebel, Epiphany SFA, OneSource, XML, Java, Web Methods
WASHINGTON MUTUAL, Vernon Hills, Illinois Mar-2003 to Mar-2006
Technology Manager – CRM and BI
• Delivered 25% reduction in costs and 40% reduction in labor by consolidating multi-company, multinational IT services.
• Delivered 15% reduction in costs and improved quality and reliability of systems performance particularly desk-side support and outsourcing offshore call center, resulting in annual savings of $28 million for IT department.
• Improved timeliness and quality of response to services requests and issue resolution by designing and implementing new / upgraded mortgage contract management processes and controls.
• Responsible for establishing an internal IT team to design, develop and deliver CRM, Business Intelligence Applications and Enterprise Data Warehouse.
• Facilitated and drove technology solution roadmap delivery for BI and CRM primarily and communication including setting aggressive but realistic project schedules.
• Responsible for increase in half-year revenue by $75 Million through customer retention and acquisition by leveraging campaign management application and analytics.
• Directed technology teams that earned Gartner Publications’ 2003 Best Data Warehouse & CRM Implementation Award.
Technology Stack: Unix, Oracle, Informatica, Unica, Seebeyond, Epiphany IM and OM, KXEN, Siebel, Brio, Cognos, SQL Server, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS, Business Objects.
EDS, Milan, USA, Italy & England May-2000 to Mar-2003
• Managed projects to analyze and meet clients’ marketing and customer support needs.
• Designed and developed integrated data warehouse and implemented a marketing and sales force automation application, a $22 million project.
• Developed strategic plans, conducted operational analysis, transformed existing IT applications and executed multi-million dollar initiatives for Fortune 500 companies like Xerox, Kodak, Discovery Channel, Sportsline.com, Lehman Brothers, Best Buy, Nissan Motors, and Merrill Lynch.
• Worked with executive management to understand business drivers, market requirements and to devise competitive technology strategies.
• Successfully rolled out the integrated data warehouse, cell-center and CRM solution in Italy, England and Austria for Hutchison Whampoa.
Technology Stack: Unix, Oracle, Informatica, Chordiant, Crystal Reports, Microstrategy, WebMethods, .NET, Epiphany Campaign Management and Sales Force Automation.
E.PIPHANY, INC. (Infor), Atlanta, Ga. May-2000 to Mar-2001
• Developed strategic plans, conducting operational analysis and executing large-scale initiatives for Fortune 500 companies.
• Served as a subject matter expert for new business initiatives in the area of campaign management, enterprise data warehouse and analytics and assisted in pre-sales activities.
• Responsible for architecting and leading professional services teams to deliver enterprise data warehouse, business intelligence reporting and campaign management applications.
• Acted as a liaison between firm and high-profile multi-million dollar clients such as Xerox, Kodak, Discovery Channel, Sportsline.com, Lehman Brothers, Best Buy, Nissan Motors, and Merrill Lynch.
• Worked with peers on other brands and domains to document and distribute best practices.
Technology Stack: Unix, Oracle, JAVA, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Informatica, Epiphany IM, OM and SFA
KPMG CONSULTING, INC., Vienna, Va. Aug-1996 to May-2000
• Actively worked on expansion strategy and innovation, provided market entry analysis and feasibility studies for top management in Business Intelligence and Analytics space.
• Managed implementation and support of enterprise data warehouse and analytics for Burlington Air Express, generating additional annual revenue of $12 million by optimizing the supply chain system.
• Carried full accountability for client relationships and managed multi-million IT Solutions for clients namely Campbell Soups, Pepperidge Farms, Kraft Foods, AstraZeneca and National Archives.
• Oversaw business development, built high-level client relationships and ensured delivery
Technology Stack: Unix, Oracle, SQL Server, DTS, Informatica, Cognos, Brio, Business Objects, Microstrategy
COOPERS & LYBRAND (PwC), Westport, Conn. Dec-1992 to Aug-1996
• Designed and implemented online patient demographics and concierge management system for Sloan’s Cancer Kettering (NY), resulting in annual $500,000 savings in employee costs.
• Participated in the design, development and support of a multi-terabyte warehouse providing Six Sigma reporting for GE (Fairfield, CT).
• Developed and implemented online banking system for Central Bank of Nigeria
• Led a team in designing, developing and implementing a stock brokerage application for Maybank, Malaysia.
• Developed pharmacy board registration application for Ministry of Health, Singapore
Technology Used: Oracle, VC++, Sybase, Open Ingres, Data Pump, Visual Basic and Power Builder
• UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, Chicago, Illinois – MBA 2005
• KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY, Dharwar, India - Bachelor’s in Engineering - electronics & communication, 1992
• Advisory Board Member - for defining business technology strategy and go-to market strategy for a medium scale company with interests in Automobile and Mining, India.
• Visiting Lecturer (Marketing & Competitive Strategy) – for a well recognized educational institution, Bangalore, India.
San Leandro, CA - informatica, etl, teradata, developer, pl sql,...
Mountain View, CA - informatica, pl sql, developer, sql developer, etl,...
Customer Service Project
San Mateo, CA - informatica, cobol, expeditor, developer,...
OBIEE Server Architect / OBIEE Reports Developer / BI Publisher
San Mateo, CA - informatica, obiee, etl, developer, analytics,...
Santa Clara, CA - informatica, etl, android, developer, christi,...
San Jose, CA - informatica, etl, developer, strategy, database,...
Data Sql Server
Sunnyvale, CA - informatica, etl, developer, teradata, db2, pl sql,...