Elmer V. Pillerva
Townhouse Dasmarinas, Cavite
Career Objective: To be a part of well-known company and to be able to contribute to its success. To acquire more knowledge to master my craft.
April, 2001 Jollibee Corporation
Service crew/smart Tagaytay City
• Assists the whole team to prepare food to be served to the guest.
• Assigned to monitor the stocks to make sure that the store’s need is met. And also provisions the stocks to be ordered from the commissary.
• Work with the management team to improve and maintain sales.
October 2001 Chowking Food Corporation
Kitchen Staff Tagaytay City
• Focused in every station and make sure to be knowledgeable about the company’s food standard.
• Refresher for the company’s rules and conduct.
November 2004 Chowking Food Corporation
Cooking School Luneta, Manila
• Assigned to monitor the stocks to be used by the store in a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Tasked to order ingredients and stocks from the commissary according to the store daily need.
• Recieves the stocks delivered and make sure that the received goods are of god quality and right quantity.
April 2004 up to Present Chowking Food Corporation
Regular Cook Sm Bacoor, Sm Molino
• Monitoring of product control, making sure that all items are available and inform counter which ones are to be suggested to the customers.
• Making sure that there will be enough stocks and ingredients to be used for the upcoming shift.
Age : 30 years old
Sex : Male
Birthday : January 21, 1982
Place of Birth : Manila
2002 Sacred Hearth School of Cavite
2000 Saint Michael College of Laguna
1995 Delapaz Elementary School
• Completed Cooks Training Program
Nov. 26- Jan. 25, 2005
• Gold Standard Certification Program
April 13, 2005
• Service Quality Training
September 21, 2005
Ms. Nancy Manalastas
Chowking Food Corporation
Ms. Tanya Robert Chua
Chowking food Corporation
Ms. Rosalinda David