MOHAMMAD IMRAN ANSARI
Mob: - (+**
Seeking assignments in Sales / Marketing / Business Development / Client servicing with an organization of repute
• Over 6.8 Years of experience in Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Channel Management in varied organization.
• Currently designated as TBR Territory Leader (Sales & Service) with CEAT Ltd in Kanpur and Lucknow.
• I’ve trained from Unipatch (Omni)/LG Plant Namakkal for tyre repairs (puncher/crown/shoulder through cut/Retreads tyre processes).
• I’ve trained from Ashok Leylands,Nagpur(suspension/brakes/steering) due to know cause of tyre defect by vehicles problem.
• Experienced in formulating & implementing brand management & promotional strategies, identifying new markets thereby achieving sales growth.
• Adept at sales planning & execution, new business development, competitor analysis, promotions, channel management.
• Have skills in building product visibility, reviewing & interpreting market response to facilitate product improvement & contribute towards the growth of an organization.
• An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills, problem solving organizational abilities, posses a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
Key Result Areas
• Establishing strategic alliances / tie-ups with financially strong and reliable distributors and dealers, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
• Appointing distributors and dealers to the network as per company policies.
• Guiding & training channel staff to enable achievement of sales & revenue targets.
• Initiating/developing relationships with key decision makers in organizations for business development & cost benefit analysis & capital allocation.
• Identifying prospective clients generate business from the existing, thereby achieve business targets.
• Evolving market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve targets.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery of service quality norms by interacting with clients, handling customer’s requests & grievances.
• Responsible for maintaining stock according to dealer’s requirements.
• Tracking competitor activities & providing valuable inputs & new features addition for fine tuning the selling & the marketing strategies.
• Developing client relations and business, mainly corporate to solicit new business.
• Plan sales objectives-primary & secondary and monitor the sales to achieve pre-set sales targets.
• Providing and updating the requisite back-end support for faster, better and customized service.
• Catering to corporate houses for promoting sales and offering them world-class service.
• Deploying all available means to their best for achieving the self fixed targets, both for sales in the as! Signed marketing area.
• Identifying & pursuing new business opportunities in a competitive & rapidly changing industry.
• Monitoring of Sales growth and market response to provide a periodic feedback to Line Manager.
• Responsible for order collection & outstanding follow-up.
• Maintain Co-ordination with production, accounts, dispatch and sales dept.
• Sales Target Achievement, Channel Development, Dealer’s Meet, Sales promotion Activities, Area Potential Survey.
• To achieve volume targets for the designated area through effective implementation of sales strategies.
• Undertaken sales planning, budgeting and sales administration, dealer network management, conduct retail audits.
• Exercised credit control and undertaken receivables management.
• Control Existing dealer management and expand it.
• Identify individual training requirements, plan and organize sales promotion activities to sustain and improve brand visibility.
• To effectively communicate company policy in order to streamline the flow of business.
• Constantly monitor out standings & take action to minimize the same. Regular collection of statutory documents.
• To plan and execute sales promotion activities in order to generate demand/ push.
• Build/ sustain & improve brand image.
• Plan and execute merchandising activity: identification & negotiation of space improve product visibility & pre-empt competition.
• Market intelligence collection, collation, analysis and presentation of competition information
Since Aug’08 with CEAT LTD. as Tbr Territory Leader.
March’07-Aug’08 with KURLON LTD. as Sales Officer.
May’2005-Feb’07 with RELIENCE COMMUNICATION in Marketing Department.
• Pursuing MBA from National Institute of Retail Management, Ahmadabad.
• Graduate from Kanpur University.
• Intermediate from UP Board.
• High School from UP Board.
• “O”Level from DOEACC.
Date of Birth : 20JULY-1984
Permanent Address : H.No.431/560/03N,Mubeen Nagar,Behind-Vajpayee Poori bhandar
(Mohammad Imran Ansari)