|MOHAMMAD IMRAN ANSARI
Mob: - (+**) 800*******/988*******
Seeking assignments in Sales / Marketing / Business Development / Client servicing with an organization of repute
• Over 6.8 Years of experience in Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Channel Management in varied organization.
• Currently designated as TBR Territory Leader (Sales & Service) with CEAT Ltd in Kanpur and Lucknow.
• I’ve trained from Unipatch (Omni)/LG Plant Namakkal for tyre repairs (puncher/crown/shoulder through cut/Retreads tyre processes).
• I’ve trained from Ashok Leylands,Nagpur(suspension/brakes/steering) due to know cause of tyre defect by vehicles problem.
• Experienced in formulating & implementing brand management & promotional strategies, identifying new markets thereby achieving sales growth.
• Adept at sales planning & execution, new business development, competitor analysis, promotions, channel management.
• Have skills in building product visibility, reviewing & interpreting market response to facilitate product improvement & contribute towards the growth of an organization.
• An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills, problem solving organizational abilities, posses a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
Key Result Areas
• Establishing strategic alliances / tie-ups with financially strong and reliable distributors and dealers, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
• Appointing distributors and dealers to the network as per company policies.
• Guiding & training channel staff to enable achievement of sales & revenue targets.
• Initiating/developing relationships with key decision makers in organizations for business development & cost benefit analysis & capital allocation.
• Identifying prospective clients generate business from the existing, thereby achieve business targets.
• Evolving market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve targets.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery of service quality norms by interacting with clients, handling customer’s requests & grievances.
• Responsible for maintaining stock according to dealer’s requirements.
• Tracking competitor activities & providing valuable inputs & new features addition for fine tuning the selling & the marketing strategies.
• Developing client relations and business, mainly corporate to solicit new business.
• Plan sales objectives-primary & secondary and monitor the sales to achieve pre-set sales targets.
• Providing and updating the requisite back-end support for faster, better and customized service.
• Catering to corporate houses for promoting sales and offering them world-class service.
• Deploying all available means to their best for achieving the self fixed targets, both for sales in the as! Signed marketing area.
• Identifying & pursuing new business opportunities in a competitive & rapidly changing industry.
• Monitoring of Sales growth and market response to provide a periodic feedback to Line Manager.
• Responsible for order collection & outstanding follow-up.
• Maintain Co-ordination with production, accounts, dispatch and sales dept.
• Sales Target Achievement, Channel Development, Dealer’s Meet, Sales promotion Activities, Area Potential Survey.
• To achieve volume targets for the designated area through effective implementation of sales strategies.
• Undertaken sales planning, budgeting and sales administration, dealer network management, conduct retail audits.
• Exercised credit control and undertaken receivables management.
• Control Existing dealer management and expand it.
• Identify individual training requirements, plan and organize sales promotion activities to sustain and improve brand visibility.
• To effectively communicate company policy in order to streamline the flow of business.
• Constantly monitor out standings & take action to minimize the same. Regular collection of statutory documents.
• To plan and execute sales promotion activities in order to generate demand/ push.
• Build/ sustain & improve brand image.
• Plan and execute merchandising activity: identification & negotiation of space improve product visibility & pre-empt competition.
• Market intelligence collection, collation, analysis and presentation of competition information
Since Aug’08 with CEAT LTD. as Tbr Territory Leader.
March’07-Aug’08 with KURLON LTD. as Sales Officer.
May’2005-Feb’07 with RELIENCE COMMUNICATION in Marketing Department.
• Pursuing MBA from National Institute of Retail Management, Ahmadabad.
• Graduate from Kanpur University.
• Intermediate from UP Board.
• High School from UP Board.
• “O”Level from DOEACC.
Date of Birth : 20JULY-1984
Permanent Address : H.No.431/560/03N,Mubeen Nagar,Behind-Vajpayee Poori bhandar
(Mohammad Imran Ansari)
Similar Resumestable settings,skirting,cocktail and mock tail mixing able to use pos
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - applicant, manila, quezon, architect, naval, tesda,...Web Designer/Developer
India, New Delhi, DL - www, developer, designer, watch, http, uae, uk,...DRTV, Direct Response Professional
United States - fda, c.p.a., physician, call center, search,...SAP BW/BI/BOBJ
United States - sap, developer, bw, sd, bi, designer, sap bw,...Customer Service Human Resources
Caryville, FL - donna, composite, peoplesoft, florida, virtual,...Voice,Data, and Nortel PBX Specialist
San Diego, CA - cisco, remedy, format, cable, telecom, voice,...Dispatch Supervisor
Milltown, NJ - nj, funeral, dispatcher, nursing, dispatch,...Retail Professional
Denver, CO - web developer, plan, cosmetics, developer, ralph,...Manager, Quality/Project Engineer
Knoxville, TN - turbine, aviation, engineer, coating, welding,...Manager Training
Hephzibah, GA - army, refinery, antonio, training center, lan,...
manager resumes in Nagpur, MH, India
sales resumes in Nagpur, MH, India
retail resumes in Nagpur, MH, India
marketing resumes in Nagpur, MH, India
management resumes in Nagpur, MH, India