San Jose, CA *****
Mobile: (408) ***-****
To obtaining challenging a position and utilize my diverse skills in Document Control/ Eco Analyzes, Customer Services, excellent team builder, hard-working, multiple -taste performer where experience and interest can be applied.
Diploma-San Jose High Academy, San Jose, CA, 1998
Certificate-Central County Occupational Center, San Jose, CA.
Course: CNC Machining and Operator.
MIS Business, Mission College Santa Clara, CA.
Qualification and skill:
• Document Control/Eco Analyst in support of Engineering, Planning, Finance, and other department as need.
• Able to using Microsoft Office/ Word/ Excel/ Power point/ Window XP/ Window 2000/ Window Vista/ and Window 7.
• 10 keys by touch.
• Over 3 years of experience in dealing with customers and stores
• Ability to create, designs, and edit picture with Photoshop.
• Proficient to work as an individual or as a group.
• Goal oriented, self-motivated, hard worker with a positive attitude, creative, friendly, willing to learn and available for relocation.
• Proficient using Arena and Agile Web.
• Excellent computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Windows 2000, XP and able to learn proprietary systems/applications quickly and easily.
• Fluent in Vietnamese and English (Read & Write)
• Highly organized and pay close attention to details
• Strong communication with co-worker
2005-2009 CTS Electronic Manufacturing Solutions Santa Clara, CA
Document Control/ ECO Analyst.
• Coordinating with the head of delivery and development, to ensure that required documents are obtained and distributed correctly.
• Managing the processing of all documents to ensure details are added to the database and transmittals created for the distribution of document to various department and engineers.
• Responsible for logging all incoming and outgoing correspondence, extensive use on various computer packages and managing project related timesheet records up to date.
• Responsible for the archiving of project documentation and ensuring that client can easily retrieve them.
• Identifying, organizing and supplying documentation.
• Archiving of all original documentation within standard engineering group.
• Implementing and drawings to be identified from the customers and issuing to in-house engineers for review.
• Review and maintain document control register and reporting to project manager.
• Dealing with the maintenance of suitable records of all documentation.
• Delivering weekly reports and ECN status to the Production/ process Engineers and Program Managers.
• Implementing weekly reports to the Quality Manager.
• Organizing Weekly Reports on drawings and Materials status.
• Providing daily follow up documents and drawings to Production.
• Chasing engineers to return the vendor documents and in-house drawings on time.
• Issuing and tracking of drawing and documents.
• Overseeing and checking quantities and item descriptions against delivery note.
• Updating all drawings in the drawing office from customers or engineers.
• Issuing documents by Configuration 2000 and Manfact System.
• Ensuring all material is log onto Excel Spreadsheets.
• Providing various reports for Quality Management, Program Managers, and Process Engineers.
• Maintenance of electronic and paper filing systems and associated logs.
• Processed customer ECN (Engineering Changed Orders) Review ECO (Engineers Change Order) for accuracy, new part numbers, schematics, drawings, and other applicable documentation that affected customer product.
• Changed Bill of Materials/ BOM structure entry (uploaded into Configuration 2000 and Manfact. Entered Part Definition forms, processed Deviation for assigned customers. Ensured controlled documentation was on manufacturing floor in a timely manner.
2003-2005 Macy’s San Jose, CA
Sale Associate/ Customer services
• Assist customer in choosing the right product and inform customer in sales promotion.
• Work closely with customer in promoting their products.
• Use 10 keys to operate cash register.
• Order and stock products for inventory.
1998-2002 Machining, Dynastic Manufacturing. INC San Jose, CA
• Computer Numerically Controlled Operator (CNC)
• Ability to read the blue print.
• Specialized in data entry.
• File operator.
• Search for files and recording data.
• Complied report from existing records, assisted with special project by searching computer files and gathering records as requested.
• Operated to variety of data entry equipment transform, transcribe and verify source material to computer terminal according to established guidelines.
• Utilized defects database for tracking internally and externally found issues for generating defect status reports.
• Perform quality control before products ship to customers.
References: Excellent reference
Marinette, WI - cnc, machinist, cnc machinist, caterpillar,...
Quality Control Machine Operator
Detroit, MI - cnc, machinist, series, centers, machine operator,...
Cnc Machinist Machine
Niles, MI - cnc, machinist, cnc machinist, apprentice, milling,...
Richmond, TX - cnc, machinist, machining, lathe, cam, sugar,...
Years Experience High School
Canada, Toronto, ON - cnc, machinist, cnc machinist, lathe, machining,...
High School Cnc Machinist
Kernersville, NC - cnc, machinist, cnc machinist, lathe, cnc lathe,...
High School Quality Control
Azusa, CA - cnc, machinist, lathe, comparator, cnc machinist,...