E- Mail id: email@example.com Mobile No: +918121583926
Having two year + experience in SAP PP-PI with QM module, R/3 ECC -6.0 for the design, configuration and implementation of the SAP Production Planning and support to key users of subsidiaries.As a core member of the project team from product evaluation and coordinated with SAP R/3 in designing and developing the productions process Well conversant with SAP ASAP implementation methodology and involved in the entire life cycle of the current project Coordinated support activities with the end user to ensure efficient and effective use of the SAP solution by the business departments, Legacy cut-over, Parallel Run and User Training activities and go-live preparations.
Also taken training in SAP-Production Planning with QM module R/3 ECC -6.0. by external institute. 11 yrs + rich experience in Manufacturing Process Industry in Production Management.
An astute, results-oriented professional with proven success of nearly a decade in Production management. A well go-getter well placed to cope with pressure and good at overcoming obstacles.
• M.Sc (Chemistry) From Kuvempu university.Shimoga.
• B.Sc (Computer Science) from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
• B.Sc (Chemistry) From Dr.B.R.A.O.University Hyderabad.
• Diploma In Industrial Safety from Annamalai University, Chennai.
• ERP : SAP PP with QM R/3 ECC 6.0
• Operating System : Windows 2000/2003, XP.
SAP R/3 EXPERTISE
• Played a core member role in all phases of the SAP R/3 projects.Strong knowledge in PP and PP-PI.
• Analytical Capability in defining As-Is Processes and proposing To-Be Processes.
• Work with the development team to configure SAP to meet the requirements of current processes. Provide Management with gap analysis.
• Document user requirements for enhancements
• Document Current Business and Process issues and provide configuration recommendations for resolution.
• Correct current configuration to meet customer requirements
• Blueprint current configuration.
• Tested transactions and worked with the configuration staff to correct errors.Unit test and present recommended configuration modifications.
• Performed UAT with the users to identify integration gaps.
• Presented to the business users how their jobs will be affected.
• Identify business process changes and Organizational changes
• Educate management on how the system can be used to improve productivity.
• Teach staff how to use the system with production transactions that improve productivity
• Integrate PP-PI with QM
• Trained both the Development team and Key end-users on functionality of personalizing new SAP transactions.
• Create and deliver training materials to the end users
• Provide support during cutover and Go-Live
• Help users resolve daily system problems
• Tested and documented Client specific design transactions.
• Troubleshoot current configuration problems in the area of Orders creation,Posting Changes in Inventory Management and Quality Activity.
• Worked with end users and team members on support, implementation, and optimization issues.
• Worked on the Ticket Management
• Created and used LSMW for master data upload.
• configuration of Master Data: Material Master, Bill of Material, Creating Multiple BOM. Work center, Routing, Production Version, Prodduction Planning make to stock and make to order scenarios., Material Requirement Planning, Material staging.
,Shop Floor Control .
• Demand management: Creating planned Independent requirements and
• Batch Management.
• Creation of planned independent requirements.
• Batch Determination in inventary maintanance.
• Production & Process Industries:
1) Creation of Master data materials with characteristics, quality management, BOM , Resource,work centre,Recipe,routing,Task list, MRP Profile.
2) conversion of planned order to Process order using Stock/ Requirement list, purchase requisition to Purchase order for Raw material procurement.
3) Transaction data:Create process & production order, order release,Goods issue and receipt through MIGO, Conformation and settlement of the process and production order.
• Repetitive Manufacturing Scenarios: Creation of production versions, product
Cost collector, planning and back flushing.
• Quality Management: Creating Characteristics, Class, Material master with quality management, Master inspection characteristics, Inspection plan, Inspection Lot, Goods receipt w.r.to the purchase order, stock in quality area, Record the results, Results recording work list, Record Usage Decision.
Working as Sr.Executive- Production in M/s Sri Krishna Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Hyderabad, from Feb 2002 to till date.
2. Worked as Chemist –Production. in M/s Divis Laboratories Ltd, Hyderabad, July 1999 to Feb2002.
3. Worked as Stores Assistant. In M/s Prathista Biotech Ltd, Hyderabad, Aug1998 to July 1999
• Extensively worked on various projects for cost reduction.
• Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
• Lead a team of 170 workforce including 30 chemists and10 shift Incharges.
• Supporting Production Expansion Projects.
• Increase overall production rates (increased by 10%)
• Standard operating procedures preparation and Successful implementation.
• Day to day execution of Material Required Planning (MRP) in the department.
• Achieving day to day production targets in respective shifts
• Acting as a management representative during the customer and regulatory Audits.
• Involved in Internal audits
• Working as EHS committee member in the organization
• Training the staff for c.GMP and safety
• Planning and implementing of corrective and preventive actions(CAPA)
• Environmental monitoring during the manufacturing Active pharmaceutical ingredients
• Pest controlling and its documentation
• Preparing validation protocols and conducting
• Change over cleanings and calibrations
• Taking cost-saving initiatives to optimize efficiency of machines and enhance productivity.
• Resource planning for optimizing man & machine utilization
• Rejection controlling for enhancing productivity and profitability
• Production, Quality and Discipline in the PLANT.
• MIS of maintaining preventive maintenance schedules daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly/yearly.
• Training & develop multi skills for operators, Foremen’s and Chemists
• Department Safety & Housekeeping.
• OHSAS, FDA, TGA, EDQM, ISO, AQA (Regulatory Certificates) documentation of Core Departments.
• Team member for Achieving Food and Drug administration Certificate (US).
• Team member for Achieving Therapeutic goods administration Certificate (Australia)
• Team member for Achieving ISO-14001 Certificate.
• Team member for Achieving ANAB Certificate.
• Team member for Achieving OHSAS-18000Certificate.
TRAININGS AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
• Environmental Management System (E.M.S) – ISO 14001 from Dr.Panthulu, Hyderabad.
• FDA Audit Training from Mr.Balla (FDA Consultant).
• TGA Audit Training from Derek Smith – (Australian Consultant).
• Knowledge in “IMS (Integrated Management System) documentation includes ISO, OHSAS and EMS.
• Training on R&D Process Development by New Reka Chemicals team (Mumbai).
Date of Birth : 6th April 1976.
Nationality : Indian.
Languages Known : English, Telugu, and Hindi.
Hobbies: Do good be good principle. And helping nature
PERMANENT ADDRESS: CH.Chennakesava Rao
S.R.K Puram Main Road,
Margadarsi colony, Kothapet,