Chundattu (H) • Paingottoor P.O, Ernakulam • Kerala
Mob: 09496072807, Email:email@example.com
Objective: Looking for suitable job opportunities wherein I get to work independently and explore my potential and skills to the fullest. Wish to work in plastic injection molding processing and maintenance and development which will utilize my acquired knowledge and collective experience.
Career Summary: Remarkably talented in Injection Molding Machine processing and maintenance. More than four years of experience in setting-up and operating molding machines in accordance with standard procedures; maintaining an acceptable level of production, quality and housekeeping in accordance with good manufacturing practices.
Exceptional knowledge of injection molding machine maintenance.
Great knowledge of schematics and basic principles of mechanics.
Deep knowledge of basic thermoplastic injection molding.
Strong ability to locating information.
Excellent observation skill.
Exceptional ability to function efficiently and effectively in a team.
Uncommon knowledge of plastic materials and processes.
Excellent knowledge of injection molding processes.
Excellent knowledge of hydraulic circuits and electrical circuits as applied to injection molding machines.
Exceptional knowledge of auxiliary equipment involved in injection molding.
Strong mechanical skills along with initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision.
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Engineering (PGD-PE) form Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Chennai in 2008.
2. B.Tech in Polymer Engineering from Mahatma Gandhi University in 2006.
3. Plus 2 in Board of Public Examinations, Kerala in 2002.
4. T.H.S.L.C. in Board of Public Examinations, Kerala in 2000.
ROVEL POLYMER, KOTTAYAM
Designation: Production and Maintenance Manager
• Verify correct set-up of molds, processes and auxiliary equipment before machine start up.
• Establish proper molding conditions.
• Assist Mold Attendants as time permits and help to relieve other Molding Technicians for breaks and fills in during personnel shortages.
• Assist Supervisor with training programs for new employees.
• Responsible and accountable for: achieving adequate production levels, maintaining the expected product quality, and keeping area clean and in order.
• Familiar with all the department's inspection procedures and standards.
• Responsible for the regular and periodic monitoring of product for acceptable quality to the most recent specification.
• Maintain records and prepare legible reports, including SPC reports, QC inspection reports, housekeeping checklists, mold cavity data sheets, production downtime reports, cycle time sheets and problem/corrective action logs, etc. accordance with departmental standards and Quality System Standards.
• Install molds and troubleshot processing issues.
• Establish processes for injection molding machinery, auxiliary equipment, and all support equipment.
• Perform process changes as needed to maintain quality.
• Monitor/perform packaging of finished product.
• Maintain a clean and professional work environment.
• Ensure all the plant and equipment is maintained efficiently to give lowest life cycle cost and obtained optimal manufacturing efficiency.
• Carry out corrective, preventive, periodic maintenance activities as per the schedule to keep all the factory equipment in prefect condition.
• Monitor and control the spare parts availability and consumption in order to meet the machinery breakdowns effectively.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationship with all employee groups and functions in order to promote good industrial relations.
• Attend the trouble shooting of all machines in order to minimize the break-down time and to increase the availability.
• Research and development for the new world class state-of-art-technology machineries/equipment, in order to update the existing machineries for better performance and output.
• Ensure operational safety at all times to prevent the accidents and to create safety environment.
• Complete all production & Maintenance formats and interlink between both departments.
• Responsible for auxiliary equipment maintenance like hot runner, hopper loader, air compressor, chiller and mold temp control.
FERROMATIK MILACRON INDIA LIMITED
Designation: Assembly engineer
Ferromatik Milacron India (FMI) is part of Milacron LLC, USA, a Global Leader in business areas of Plastics Processing Technologies; FMI is the leading manufacturer of Plastics Injection Molding Machines in India serving the entire gamut of Plastic Applications in 40 countries across the world including USA. Established in 1995, FMI offers today the Full Range of Injection Molding Machines from 50 T to 3000 T with capacity to manufacture 1500 machines per annum and a PAN India Sales & Service Offices in major cities and industrial towns of the country. It is accredited to the Export House Status and is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified company adhering to World Class Quality Standards.
• Ferromatik Milacron product series Omega, Sigma and Magna toggle machine handled.
• Responsible for machine testing related all work
1. PLC program downloading
2. Machine connection checking
3. Machine electrical circuit checking
4. Machine oil filling and leveling
5. Machine star up procedure and motor direction checking
6. Machine hydraulic circuit checking and pressure setting
7. Transducers calibration
8. Heater calibration
9. Machine tonnage setting
10. Machine all function speed setting
11. Machine centering setting
12. Machine material testing
13. Machine smooth performance checking
14. Machine safety checking
15. Machine dispatch related checking
MS Office Tools
Name : Jomis Johney
Age & Date of Birth : 27 years, 28-05-1985
Sex : Male
Father’s Name : Johney Joseph
Permanent Address : Chundattu (h), Paingottoor P.O, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam Dist, Kerala, India.Pin:686671
Tel : 0485 2562807
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Hobbies : Traveling, driving, music, games.
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam.
I hereby declare that the above details are true to my knowledge.