Address; * abdou selim street.elmarg –cairo-Egypt.
Education; Bachelor in social work2001 & higher studies diploma2002
Date of Birth; 19,Novemer.1980
Cell Phone # +960/******* or +201006600408
E-Mail Addresses: email@example.com
A Highly personable and sociable Team member, benefiting from experience within the competitive Hospitality and customer service industry that has required the ability to think to on one's feet, a high degree of numeracy and problem solving edibility Multi-cultural approach to with complaints and enquires from diverse range of people. Possessing a determined approach in coping with long hours, prioritizing large workload and meeting strict deadlines. Now looking forward to make a significant contribution with the joining of your team that offers genuine opportunity for career progression
Professional and Significant Experience
FOUR SEASONS RESORT MALDIVES AT KUDA HURAA F&B CAPTAIN.
From October 2011 till present moment
• A food and beverage supervisor attends to customer complaints or issues, resolving matters as expediently as possible. Supervisors also oversee food preparation, food & beverage storage and dining areas, ensuring that the facility remains in compliance with safety regulation and health codes. A food and beverage supervisor performs the duties of a human resources manager, recruiting, hiring, training and terminating staff members. Performance management and disciplinary actions are administered as required. Supervisors also schedule employees for work. They also maintain employee records and administer payroll and benefits. Also, the management of incoming funds and accounts payable are often the responsibility of the food and beverage supervisor.
• Responsibilities include: Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met. Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies. Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc. Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness. Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies. Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests. Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; and identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Four Seasons Resort – Sharm Elsheikh – Bar Waiter-Bartender -Senior Bartender. .
From Nov.2006-Oct.2011 ---reason of leave Transfer
• The ability to staff (select and recruit qualified people,) schedule, hire and train all Bars personnel.
• The ability to control all departmental costs including labor, bar duties ,
insure services rendered the guests are of the highest standards.
• The ability to maintain accurate records on all Bars personnel and up to date payroll records, submitting transmittal sheets to the payroll department weekly.
• The ability to establish and maintain accurate inventory records on beverage and c, equipment, linens and assets.
• The ability to ensure all personnel look after their equipment and treat them with proper care.
• The ability to schedule and conduct monthly staff meetings to maintain good communication and high morale standards within the department.
• The ability to establish good cleaning and preventative maintenance programs to ensure appearance and life of all furniture, fixtures and equipment.
• The ability to establish a cleaning program maintaining top quality standards in training, performance, procedures, and productivity pertaining to all public guest areas.
• The ability to work with all departments to meet their needs as it relates to food & beverage.
• The ability to submit yearly capital improvement program budget to management as well as ye.
• The ability to inspect daily all areas of responsibility, maintaining the highest quality of standards.
• The ability to work with all personnel in Food & Beverage all areas in top quality to ensure the highest guest satisfaction and to meet corporate standards and policies of Four Seasons.
• The ability to conduct performance evaluations in accordance with Resort policies disciplines and makes recommendations for termination of Bars
• The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by Resort management.
• Handling Lost and found issues.
• Train Bars employees in order to achieve the standards of the company.
• Make recommendations and follow through on conflict resolution, coaching and counseling, and, when appropriate, disciplinary action for assigned staff.
• Provide excellent guest service in all areas of responsibility.
MARIOTT RENAISSANCE GOLDEN VIW BEACH SHARM EL SHIEKH
FEB 2006 TILL NOV 2006 Bar Waiter reason of leave-NEW OFFER AT FOUR SEASONS SHARM
HILTON EL FAYROUZ SHARM EL SHIEKH
December 2004 TILL February 2006 Bar boy reason of leave-NEW OFFER AT MARRIOTT RENAISSANCE
HILTON TABA RESORT .CASUAL ---
APRIL 2004 TILLOCTOBER 2004---reason of leave TERROR ACCEDENT OCTOBER 2004
HILTON FAYROUZ RESORT. MARRIOTT RENAISSANCE . FOUR SEASONS RESORT.
International Hilton University- Courses.(2004-2005)
-International Basic Skills.
-Connecting and Communicating
-Delivering the Message
-The Writing Process
-Hilton Global English program.
• International Development Ireland Program (IDI four Programs) • Etiquettes.
• My Guest --- My Customer.
• Telephone Techniques.
• . How to handle a guest complains.
• Communication Skills.
• Effective organizer and communicator
• Outstanding record within hospitality management
• Affable and engaging personality
• Service with attitude
o Financial reconciliation.
o Handling guest enquiries and complaints
o Managing Guests relationship and accountability for client satisfaction.
o Review arrivals, departures, vip's, profiles
• Learning coach
• 2006. Break through standard compliance.
• 2009 Managing And Reviewing Performance
• 2005. Manual Handling
• 2010. Coaching Your Team Of Individuals
• 2010. Supervisory Development Program includes:-
1. Manager's Role
2. Perception In The Workplace
4. Train The Trainer
5. Coaching Skills
6. Interviewing Skills
7. Effective Disciplinary Skills
8. Stress and Time Management
9. Labor Standards and The P&L
10.Group Problem Solving
11.Creating A Presentation
12. Delivering a Presentation.
• 2002.1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 FSITP (Four Seasons Sharm El Sheikh).
- Leadership Communication Skills
• .Credible Leader
PARTICIPATIONS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• A significant number of celebrities, Kings, Queens, Head of States, Ministers, Lords and governments officials handling visits.
• 2 time honesty award at Four Seasons Sham El sheikh and wow award.
• Employee of the month at Four Seasons Resort as a Senior Bartender Nov 2010.
• Middle East Peace Quartet Meeting 2008.
• American & Egyptian presidents conference 2007
• World Economic Forum 2006
• Yearly "Avex" Air show 2005,2006,2007
• 2006 Gallivanter's Guide: Best Resort /Middle East and Africa
• 2007 Code Nast traveler award: Top 5 Best 50 Resorts Worldwide
• Passport to success from Marriott international 3 levels certificate in food & Beverage all outlet
Education & additional Courses.
• 2001 Bachelor Degree-social work, Tanta , University Egypt.
• 2002 Higher Studies in Education Diploma
• 12 Computer Programs from the Arabic Group for Languages and computer. Supervised and signed by the High Minister of Education.
Languages & Computer Skills
• Arabic: Mother tongue
• English: Fluent written and verbal.
• Full knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel, word & power point.
• Full knowledge of Lotus Notes, Opera .
• Football, Reading, Shooting.
• Mazen Saleh- Mobile Phone No. +18696628667
Assistant Director of Food & Beverage -Four Seasons Nevis
• Patrick Robineau Director of Food & Beverage – Four Seasons Las Vegas USA
Hospitality Management, Bartender, Server, Driver
Naperville, IL - waiter, bartender, chef, seo, fresh, food service,...
Philippines - waiter, bartender, seaman, nov, bar, cagayan, hrm,...
Foxborough, MA - waiter, bartender, banquet, ma, sales rep, cook,...
Spain, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, AL - waiter, course, english, de, sap, pablo, maria,...
Years Experience Service
Morocco - waiter, trainee, diploma, beverage, beach,...
High School Data Entry
United States - waiter, bartender, hvac, mechanic, foreman, tables,...
Customer Service High School
Morton, IL - waiter, ruby, morton, bartender, vision, workers,...