Please regard this as an application for the position of CIVIL ENGINEER.
I believe that I possess a unique mix of experience, knowledge, and skills that can definitely help the company in the critical technical decision aspects of the projects.
Experiences, skills and abilities that I can offer include:
- 7.8 years of experience in the field of Construction, Maintenance, Energy sectors & Oil & Gas sectors
- Extensive construction experience with gulf companies engaged on property developments and industrial construction e.g. petrochemicals, refineries, gas plant, polymer units etc.
- Excellent grasp on multicultural manpower relationship management concepts and techniques'.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment.
The enclosed resumes provide more details on the above as well as on other experiences, skills, and abilities that I possess.
I am confident that my experience to handle high profile projects will benefit the department goals and task. I believe that my record of success in project completions demonstrate my proven ability to tackle and resolve technical challenges and add to a department's bottom line.
I would like to put my creative abilities to work for a Company that is Quality and Safety oriented, innovative, and constantly finding ways to challenge people and increase the value it provides to customers. After you've reviewed my resume, I would welcome an opportunity to discuss and talk to you about the value that I can bring to the company.
You can reach me at 00971-501285258.
Villa number: 280 00971501285258(Mobile)
Near to ship round about 00971505420247(HOME)
Western Region email@example.com
Abu Dhabi firstname.lastname@example.org
To Secure a Challenging and responsible Position in a Corporate Environment in which initiative, skills, Ambitions and Commitment to excellence are utilized to their full potential.
Bachelor in civil Engineering
University: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Institution: The Indian Engg.college
Duration: 2000 - 2003
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Morning Star Polytechnic College, Nagercoil
1. from July 2007 to till now
Working as a Project Engineer in ETA-ASCON GROUP OF COMPANY IN EMCO DIVISION at Abu Dhabi. (OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 9001:2000 CERTIFIED COMPANY)
• GASCO- Construction of HSE building (with complete landscaping),
• TAKREER- Civil work at Abu Dhabi refinery,
(Construction of tool store, lab building, and contractors lay down area, open drainage channel, construction of culvert, roadworks inside refinery)
• TAKREER-Rehabilitation of concrete structures in Ruwais refinery
(MCR, UCR, Substation buildings)
• TAKREER-Reconstruction of evaporation pond in Ruwais refinery
• GASCO – Construction of Non-process buildings in Ruwais Industrial Area
• TAKREER- Internal & external painting of buildings in Ruwais refinery, GUP, Sulphur
2. from May 2006 to June 2007
Worked as a Senior Engineer Projects in SUZLON INFRASTRUCTURE LTD., at Pune. (Consultant for construction & erection of wind turbines, substations)
3. from May 2005 to April 2006
Worked as a Site-in-charge in SAV CONSTRUCTIONS LTD at Bangalore. (Construction of foundations for Wind Turbines, access road constructions, erection of wind turbines, substation construction)
4. from May 2003 to April 2005
Worked as a Civil Engineer in SAV CONSTRUCTIONS LTD at Tirunelveli. (Construction of foundations for Wind Turbines, access road constructions, erection of wind turbines, substation construction)
1. Efficient management and organizational abilities
2. Have good problem solving with analytic thinking
3. Open minded to work in complex environment and projects
4. Adaptable and willing to learn
5. Patient and proactive
6. Conducting Job oriented training to work force
7. Team player, dedicated and hardworking
1. Responsibilities included: coordinating construction activities by organizing all the necessary resources, materials & manpower required for the execution of civil works based on the construction schedule.
2. Reporting to project manager and responsible for the overall control of day to day activities at site
3. Coordinate closely with client representative for the technical matters related to the execution of works.
4. Estimate materials quantity take-off for site work used.
5. Coordinates with quality control regarding materials approval for the execution of works.
6. Job allocation as per available work force
7. Submission of daily report to planning engineer and client
8. Submission of daily productivity report to the project cost controller
9. Participating in risk assessment review meeting
10. Participating in meeting for review of work procedures for continual improvement
11. Maintaining healthy relationship with multi ethnic working force
12. Generating work permit on daily basis and implementing its recommendations
13. Monitoring the oil security passes completion period for workers & co-ordinate with the coordinator to renew it.
14. Implement safety rules and regulations and monitoring of site safety compliance
• OHSAS awareness session
• PTW system of EMCO, TAKREER, GASCO
• Confined space entry
• Excavation & trenching
• Usage of portable power tools
• Handling of chemicals
• Scaffold Construction
• Rigging Activity
Area of Interest
• Quantity surveying and Valuation.
• Project controlling
• Quality Control
• Project coordination
• Appreciation Award from ADNOC for participating in ADNOC HSE Campaign 2009
• Man of the Month for October 2009
• Sumilan engineers award in SUZLON INFRASTRUCTURE LTD., at Pune for Supa site.
• Safe Engineer of the quarter from EMCO for the year 2008(October-December)
Father’s Name : S.Subbarayalu.
Date of Birth : 30-11-1980.
Gender : Male.
Marital Status : Married.
Languages known : Tamil, English, Malayalam, Hindi, Kanada.
Experience : 7 Years 8 Months
Passport Details : J2076186
PLACE: S.GURU SANKAR