Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
*** *****. ********** *** #**
Tucson, AZ 85716
A Career position with an organization in Water & Wastewater Treatment
where my Training, Education, And Experience will have useful
application and Opportunities for Advancement.
Wastewater Treatment Plant #40-702, 10,000 South.Wilmot Road Tucson,
AZ March 2004-2006
Wastewater Reclamation: Treated wastewater with an average flow of
350,000gpm. Treated effluent is currently being reused for irrigation
and landscaping purposes. Operated, inspected and maintained Lift
stations, Clarifiers, Aerators, Pumps, Contact Basin, Oxidation
Ditches, and Chlorination Equipment. Monitored and maintained pond
levels in order to obtain optimum retention time for proper treatment.
Laboratory Technician testing for MLSS And SVI, Daily Test of Ph,
Dissolved Oxygen, Chlorine residual of effluent for permits
compliance. Collected all wastewater samples, Self Monitor Report Form
for ADEQ, and recorded all pertinent information.Knowledge of MS
Excel, MS Word.
Water Distribution System #0420557,10,000 South.Wilmot Road Tucson, AZ
Water Production: Potable Water System with an average daily usage of
880,000gpd. Maintenance of Wells, Pumps, and Water Distribution
System, Storage and Pressure Tanks for fire Protection. Sampling,
Testing, Chlorination, Documentation and Recorded Keeping for ADEQ.
Jim McCormick (520) ***-**** Office Ext #36207 Building #10
Aqua Star International - Water Purification System Technician
1551 S. 2nd Ave Tucson, AZ May 2006-2008
Building & Reconditioning Water Vending Machine: Mounting Electric
Components, Basic Electrical Wiring, Tubing & Testing Pressurize
System, Monitor and Maintain Water Pressure, Evaluated and Inspected
Water & Vending Operation, Recorded Document of the Reverse Omission
Installed, Inspected, and Assemble: Inlets, Drains, Pre-filters, Water
Softeners, Bren Tanks, Solenoids, Gauges, Pressure Switches, Motors,
Pumps, Membranes, UV's, Turbine Sensors, Check Valves, Relays,
Controllers, Interfaces. Customer service skills, Computer skills
include working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, Technical Support
Maintenance, Painter, Repair, Grounds keeping.
Warehouse work: Receive and Ship Merchandise, Inventory Inspection,
Filling Invoices, Stock Clerk, Loading & Unloading Dock.
Sean Hoffman (520) ***-**** Office
Unemployment May 2008-June-2009.
Due to a decrease in sales layoff at Aqua Star Intl.
Education & Certification
Basic environmental Technology Certificate,
Water & Wastewater Systems Technology Certificate,
Grade 1 Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certification
Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ)
Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ 2003-2005
Related Courses And Skills
Water/Wastewater Operator Proficiency
Water/wastewater Conveyance System
Small Water Treatment
Advanced Water/ Wastewater Treatment
Applied Technical Mathematics
Chemistry of Water/Wastewater Treatment
OSHA 30/Industrial Workplace Safety
Similar ResumesWastewater Operator
Palm Desert, CA
- clarence, wastewater treatment, scada, rodney,...wastewater treatment operator.
- operater, wastewater treatment, scada, paper mill,...Shipping/ receiving
- machinist, carton, mechanic, lathe, heavy duty,...stylist/ hair salon assistant
New York, NY
- projet, hairdresser, hairstylist, cosmetologist,...Design Wastewater Treatment Quality Control Plant
- fire protection, waste water treatment,...waste water operator II
Los Angeles, CA
- wastewater treatment, treatment plant,...Workforce Management Manager
- service delivery manager, real time,...Five years of warehouse experience
- preparer, merchandiser, packer, rf, sap, egypt,...Procurement, Mechanical Engineer, Project Management
- raw materials, cnc machines, cement plant, blast,...Lead Business Analyst
- tulip, derivative, mssql, clearquest, shelton,...