David A. Creasy**** ***** ****, *******, *********
, 38119, USA
, Mobile: (China) 086 15201503037
Preferred method of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: Full time employment as an estimator, scheduler, purchaser, or related field.
Summary of Work Experience: Extensive experience in the construction industry in the US and international. Concepts, sales, selection evaluation/monitoring of outsourcing and temporary staffing, estimates, setting and maintaining budgets, purchasing, scheduling, and through to commissioning. Negotiations with suppliers, subcontractors, and staff.
Oct 2009–Present: China IPPR International Engineering Corp., Beijing, PRC.
• Oct 2009 – Present: Department of Airport Construction, Program Manager for International projects. Estimating, scheduling, purchasing to Commissioning of FedEx (Freight and Parcel), Baggage Handling Systems, (Nike) Warehouse and Distribution, Michelin Tire (heavy manufacturing), and others.
Industry General Corporation / Davco / Allstates Fabrication, Memphis, TN, USA
(Purchased by and name changed to FKIL (FKI Logistex).
• Sept 2007-Dec 2008: FKIL Airport, Post & Parcel Division, A/S Denmark and FKI Engineering Co. Ltd. Shanghai, Onsite Technical Manager; scheduling and estimating for change orders, contract compliance, and management of mechanical and electrical engineering coordination to purchased components, management of testing, training, and commissioning for FedEx APAC 1, 24k sort in Guangzhou, PRC.
• March 2006-Sept 2007: FKIL Freight & Parcel (F&P) Division, Memphis, TN., Director of Mechanical Engineering, coordination of mechanical engineering and purchasing. Estimating and scheduling to forecast monthly budget reports. Interview and selection then teaching Chinese firms to comply with US QA/QC processes.
• Dec 2002-March 2006: FKIL Integration Division, Memphis, TN., Director of Mechanical Engineering F&P and BHS Support. Generating estimates and schedules for each bid. The process of defining each required task, creating documents with related drawings, specifications, catalog cuts adequate to receive a complete bid. Assuring that every aspect and detail of the overall work in included in one of the supplier packages. Projects included F&P, BHS, USPS, and other MHS (Material Handling Systems), Houston Airport EDS, Jacksonville Airport EDS, FedEx Rock Rose City station, New York City and others.
• 2000-Dec 2002: FKIL Integration Division–F&P, Memphis, TN. and FKIL Integration – BHS, Dallas, TX. (BHS Dallas, previously Stearns Airport Equipment), Director of Engineering responsible for:
o Management of the Memphis design group including estimating and scheduling for all projects. Purchasing for awarded projects.
o Management of the Dallas BHS group including estimating and scheduling for all projects including EDS systems after 9/11 such as FKI’s work at Boston Logon.
• 1999-2000: FKIL, Memphis, TN., Director of Elec Engineering, Elec design and management of the elec engineering department and PM, Scheduling and estimating for multiple sort system projects for FedEx, DHL, and UPS.
• 1999: IGC, Memphis, TN., PM of manufacture and installation for UPS HUB 2000 Small Sort Louisville, KY., Responsible for a budget of $64,000,000.00 USD including all estimating and scheduling. Monthly schedule presentations to UPS management.
• 1999: IGC, Promoted to Vice President.
• 1995-1999: Various projects for FedEx including Charles DeGaulle Airport, Paris, France, subcontractor to Westinghouse for Small Package Sort for FedEx, Memphis, TN. Projects included scheduling, estimating, purchasing, inspection and specification reviews to assure that French and other European manufacture complied with the US generate purchase agreements.
• 1985-1995: Various USPS projects including “Direct to Secondary” for USPS Bulk Mail Center Memphis, TN., Loose and bulk mail systems for the renovation of USPS Tampa, FL., AMF. Tasks included onsite weekly schedule updates, daily materials purchases, cost estimate forecast and related.
• 1985: Construction of Eastern Cement Company, Tampa, FL. cement receiving system from ships. Including monthly schedule update, estimating and purchasing.
• 1983-1984: Construction management for Primary and Secondary automated sort system up grades at FedEx Super Hub, Memphis, TN.
• 1980-1983: Davco, Resident Site PM, for renovation of ship loading facility, Baltimore, MD. Contract administration and financial management including estimates, scheduling, and general purchasing.
• 1979: Site PM, Commissioning of coal delivery system, X-10 Reactor, Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Legal document preparation (schedules) for a delay claim and testimony in Federal Court.
Other Projects / Activities at Industry General Corporation / Davco / FKI:
• Writing of ISO procedures for corporate operations: HR, purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, installation, etc for W&D, F&P, and BHS systems.
• Writing and Management of corporate training programs
• Creation and Management of corporate standards
• Creation of implementation plan for corporate MRP system for manufacturing
• UPS Vehicle Wash System standardization Program Manager. Design, manufacture, scheduling procurement for a national deployment.
• Canterbury University, Cheshire, UK. Business Administration, Bachelor of Science, completed August 1994.
• Memphis State University, Engineering program, Completed 147 hours.
• Sept 2010: Ethernet/IP Design and Configuration
• Sept 2010: Factory Talk View ME and Panel View Plus Programming
• May 2009: Member American Academy of Project Managers
• June 2007: Stage-Gate Training (Project Management Process)
• July 2004: Mapics XA Implementation and Practices in design and manufacturing
• June 2003: Baan ERP Implementation for Project Accounting
• October 2001: Lean Manufacturing
• May 1998: Bar Code Data Collection Systems, Two Dimensional and Matrix Symbologies, Radio Frequency Data Collection, Label Compliance.
• April 1997: Harmonics and Voltage surge suppression
• February 1997: Simulation Programs as they apply to Automated Production
• February 1991: Fuse Protection/Short Circuit Protection
• February 1990: Pyramid Integration / Rockwell Automation.
• March 1978: A/C Variable Frequency Drive Theory and Applications
• Instrumentation Society of America meetings
• American Welding Society meetings
Awards, Honors or Patents
IPPR awarded David Creasy Engineer of the year for 2010 for work at the Nike Warehouse and Distribution Center in TaiCang, PRC.
Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Word, Outlook, WordPerfect, AutoCAD, Various MRP systems including DBA, Mapics XA, Baan ERP, and others. Financial reporting to various accounting and ERP systems.