**** *. **** ****** *********, CA ***33 (714) ***-**** email@example.com
EXPERIENCED PROJECT MANAGER
Construction and environmental project manager with a 20-year record of success overseeing all phases of construction, infrastructure and environmental projects for commercial and residential clients. Experience includes managing crews, asbestos abatements and a variety of other construction/demolition projects. Backed by strong credentials and a proven history of on-time, on-budget and high-quality project completions.
Infrastructure Improvement Projects
Environmental Remediation Projects Site Safety/OSHA Compliance
Change Order Management Budgeting & Cost Controls
R. CONTRSTRUCTION SERVICES Project Manager, Remodel and Renovations, 2011 to Present
Manage residential and commercial remodel and renovation projects.
Assess Variances from project plans.
Gather matrix’s and implemented change as necessary.
Ensure that projects remain within the specified scope, time, cost and quality objectives.
FLAGSHIP / PDG, INC. Project Manager, Estimator Hazardous Materials Abatement 2001 to 2011
Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and cost of estimate for hazardous abatement, demolition and renovation projects.
Prepare estimates and enter into estimating program.
Identify qualified suppliers/subcontractors and solicit bids.
Draft scope inclusions and exclusions.
Develop scope and project plan for awarded projects.
Organize, analyze and motivate team to help them meet their objectives.
Ensure project is completed on time and within budget.
Serve as customer’s point of contact for all project related issues and concerns.
FRANK SINATRA TOURNAMENT – Chairman, Food and Beverage 2002 to Present
Manage food and beverage department.
Ensure that all bars and restaurants are in place and stocked.
Schedule and assign all workers to their station.
Interface with clients, vendors and main office.
R. Construction Service Budgets: Up to $100,000.00
Serving as project manager I have successfully managed and completed multiple projects on time and within or under budget.
Flagship/PDG,Inc. Budgets: Up to $10,000,000.00
As project manager I successfully estimated and managed multiple projects simultaneously and generated over $4,000,000.00 of revenue within a one year period.
Frank Sinatra Celebrity Golf Tournament
For ten years I have donated my time as a volunteer chairman of food and beverage and have helped to raise an average of $200, 000.00 per year for the charity for abused children.
Education & Certifications
CMI – Construction estimating and math skills
Natec International – Asbestos worker skills, state and federal regulations as applied to asbestos and disposal
Quantec – Identifying lead hazards during demolition or renovations and proper remediation procedures
Indoor Air Quality Association – State and federal regulations of mold remediation and proper abatement techniques
Similar ResumesProject Manager Engineer Quality Control Construction
- resident engineer, professional engineer,...Cost Estimator Specialist
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- 90000, costpoint, estimator, dba, fp, sap,...Project Manager / Estimator
Sun City, CA
- senior project manager, patrick, drain, hilo, mep,...Estimator/Project Manager
Lake Forest, CA
- estimator, estimators, paving, scheduler, wet,...Project Manager Construction Management Engineer
- embarcadero, danville, general contractor,...Senior electrical estimator
Winter Park, FL
- electrical apprentice, professional summary,...Project Manager Engineer Engineering Design Construction
- financial analysis, windsor, ms excel,...Project Construction Manager Management Superintendent
- trans, helen, trinity, modesto,...Project Manager Construction Management Engineer
- quantity surveyor, mdm, 12345, stadium,...Engineering Manager Project Mechanical Construction
- geologists, draftsman, drafter, detailer,...