|Christopher R. Green
Qualified Industries and Professional Competencies: Agile, Business Analyst, Business Development, Business Intelligence, Command and Control, Credit, Customer Support, Data Center, CMMi, Data Migration, Information Assurance, Information Technology, Insurance Software, International (EU) Business Development, IT Manager, Management, Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing, Organized Self-Starter, Program Lead, Project Management, Program Management Office, Project Manager, Research Analyst, Scrum Development, Subject Matter Expert (SME), Systems Engineer, Team Builder, Technical Writer, Technologist.
Emilie Management, Inc. (10-2006 to Present)
• Professional Services Contractor and Consultant providing oversight and resolution to executives, managers, and operational personnel by performing functions that include a broad range of planning, independent research, analysis, and program management skills that address the most complex issues relative to their mission.
• Guide team and their assigns toward sound business rules, conventions and best-practices for software and systems development (full SDLC capability), configuration management, quality assurance, and turnover cycles within philosophies typical to PMI, Agile, TopTeam and Rational methodologies. Provide ongoing reporting mechanisms to upper management and accept further direction as the project progresses.
• Plan, research, and analyze a broad range of management program functions addressing the most widely diverse, complex, and difficult duties related to a wide array of administrative management issues.
• Develop process management models and conduct complex process management and program analyses to identify inefficiencies, streamline processes, eliminate redundancies, develop performance measures, while ensuring that processes meet valid administrative and program requirements.
• In both government and commercial environments, facilitate and participate in design sessions with stakeholders, customers, and management to determine requirements, business rules, integrate Commercial, Off-the-Shelf (COTS) software and their related system requirements as needed.
• Independently organize and/or conduct extensive, highly complex, and multi-faceted studies involving a wide variety of administrative and program operations.
SI-International / NORAD-USNORTHCOM: J646 / PAFB (8-2005 to 9-2006)
• Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Information, Technology, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4I2TSR) Program-Project Manager for US-NORTHCOM J646 (N/NC) Infrastructure Projects (NIPR-SPIR): Voice over Secure Internet Protocol (VoSIP); Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) Transition; Accelerated Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Implementation, and Joint National Training Capability-Joint Training and Experimentation Network (JNTC-JTEN).
• Planned, executed, and finalized projects according to strict business requirements, within tight deadlines and budgets. Requirements gathering, business analysis needs and updates; budgets; technical process management; program documentation and related product-related development. Tools included EVMS , MS -Project, MS-Project Server and CMM / CMMi.
• Projects and Programs planned, executed, finalized, and delivered according to strict business requirements, within deadlines, and budgets. Project scope exceeds $100-million.
• Scope creep expertise with project enduring, and ever-changing requirements that require project deviation management.
Academy School District Twenty (9-2003 to 8-2005)
High School and Middle School Teacher
• Taught mathematics, physical sciences, computer science, English and foreign languages (French, German, and Spanish), Technical English for Grades 7-12. Tutored students privately in after-hours sessions. All students met or exceeded educational standards.
AT&T Broadband (8-1999 to 6-2003)
Senior Program Manager - Business Analyst (HSD Billing Systems)
• Designed, built, and managed the House Holds Passed (HHP) Program Management Office for the AT&T Broadband Internet Wireless Services Data Migration Group. Coordinated work of several teams (one-hundred people) focused on common goals with agreed-to budgets, objectives, and deliverables.
• Identified, and rectified approximately 350,000 homes, (tracing, monitoring, and certifying House Holds Passed (HHP)) in each of AT&T's six Broadband divisions, and one-hundred facilities located around most major North American cities.
• Corporate Management and Budget of several million dollars, distributed amongst different departments nationwide. Cost Accounting, Expenditures, Auditing procedures. Controlled and implemented budget analysis, project cost estimations, accounts payables /receivables, and program development for a focused teamwork approach to special project involving approximately $50 million across multiple market segments.
• Creation, Design, Author, Distributor of HSD Operations Manual for use at the Call Center Level.
Christopher R. Green
MCI, Inc. (8-1997 to 8-1999)
Senior Y2K Project Manager (Telecommunications)
• Project Manager for MCI’s Systems Engineering for Year-2000 (Y2K) PMO remediation program.
• Planned, executed, and finalized projects according to strict business requirements, within deadlines, and budgets. Formalize cost-plus accounting system for the Intelligent Services Platform (ISP) suite.
• Earned MCI, and MCI Systemhouse several million dollars in otherwise “lost” revenue through effective, cost-benefit program analysis and augmentation production.
• Managed six large, complex COBOL-based legacy (financial) system multi-disciplinary projects in a task order environment.
• Creator, Designer, Author, Distributor of HSD Operations Manual for use at the Call Center Level.
• DM (ABD): Applied Management; Colorado Technical University (Colorado )
• MA: Business Administration (MBA); The University of Phoenix (Phoenix , Arizona ; Denver, Colorado )
• BSc: Environmental Sciences; Grand Valley State Colleges (Grand Rapids, Michigan )
• AA: Liberal Arts; Oakland Community College (Auburn Hills, Michigan )
• State of Colorado; Property, Casualty (P&C), Life, and Health Insurance licenses
• National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD-SEC) Series-6
• State of Colorado Public School Education Certification; Math and Science Endorsements
• State of Colorado Vocational (Community College level) Certification: Business and Technical Endorsements
• Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-B) Paramus, New Jersey
• Divemaster Scuba (PADI)
• Project Management Professional (PMP); Project Management Institute
• Agile, Scrum Master (Candidate)
• Active SECRET: Department of Defense (DISCO, Columbus , Ohio )
• Classified ESCORT privileges to Cheyenne Mountain (NORAD) Air Force Station, Colorado Springs , Colorado
• PUBLIC TRUST: Department of Justice / Federal Bureau of Investigation
• NO OBJECTION: Department of State, Washington DC
• TOP SECRET (Current Vetting) Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Washington , DC
• Sharepoint 2007, 2010
• MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio)
• MS-Project, Project Server, SQL Server
• Cognos (Business Intelligence)
• Java, C++, C#
• IPv6-Level CISCO, Microsoft hardware products
• Adabase, JCL, JES2, CICS
• Oracle, Sybase
Technical Documentation and Related Written Publications:
• Published Author: Que Books, IN; Wiley Publishing, NY: MS-Office, MS-DOS, MS-Windows, FoxPro (English and Spanish)
• Technical Operations and Maintenance Manuals (TOMMs): Kirtland AFB, NM (“Underground Weapons Munitions Storage
Complex”); Nellis AFB, NV (“VA Hospital”); Buckley ANGB, CO (“Secure Data Processing Storage Facility”)
• US-Army Corps of Engineers (US-COE / Omaha District) Construction, Maintenance and Operations Manuals, B-2
Support Facilities, Whiteman AFB, MO (Multiple Packages: “Maintenance Docks, Convoy and Patrol Roads, Taxiway Lighting and Blast Fence’)
• Computers, Technology and Digital Media; Newspapers and Magazines
• Statements of Work (Technical, Financial, Management SOWs); RFPs; Technical Orders (TOs)
• Corporate-level Standards Manuals (Wireless, Telecommunications and Infrastructure) and Methodologies
• Technical Marketing, Advertising, and Sales material (MarCom)
• Corporate Call Center Instruction Manuals
• USDOD-USAF Concept of Operations (ConOps) White Papers
• Hardware-software-firmware user manuals
• Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America; Woodbadge; National Camp School Faculty (Detroit, Chicago, Texas)
• Pharmacy Manager, Perry Drug Stores, Inc. (Pontiac, Michigan)
• Colorado Springs Technical Consulting Group (CSTCG), (Colorado Springs, Colorado)
Similar ResumesManagement Project Business Manager Call Center
- contract negotiations, serena,...Experience Work Company Class Cdl Hazmat Otr Cement
- doubles, cdl hazmat, otr, copper, cdl, cement,...Developer Java Engineer Software Project Call Center
- java engineer, yield, technical skills, servlet,...Project Call Center Oracle Sales Management Career Objective
- project work, greater, affordable, dbms, dot net,...Manager Sales Project Customer Business Call Center
- program management, bpc, turned, novell, spare,...Call Center Project Manager Management Sales Customer Service
- sap plant, sap plant maintenance, medical data,...Call Center Customer Service Manager Project Management
- network analyst, tcp ip, newnan, broward, seats,...Call Center Sales Los Angeles Management Project
- management project, cost accounting, estimator,...Call Center Manager Sales Project Management Technical Support
- 1000, admins, support services,...Customer Service Sales Manager Data Entry Representative
- danielle, walter, tucson, ez, russell, jewelry,...