Engineering Engineer Project Mechanical Research
|OSSAMA ELSEBAIE *** Queen Mary Road, Kingston, ON
Canadian Tel: 613-*** **** & 613-***-****
Laboratory Engineer Metallurgy
• Well - orgainzed and Self- Reliant
• Self-motivated, resourceful and effective team member
• Work under pressure, tight deadlines and attention to details
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Multilingue (English – French – Arabic)
1. Research Associate Nov. 2011-present
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering Lab, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering department, Royal Military College of Canada, Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
o Tensile properties and fracture of copper and brass alloy sheets
o Phase diagram and physical Metallurgy of Ni- and Co-based super alloys
o Production of new alloys by mechanical alloying technique.
2. Research Assistant 2003-2010 Member of the Advanced Technology of Light Metals for Automobile Applications (TAMLA) during Master’s and Doctorate work at UQAC, General Motors company (Powertrain –USA)
3. Research Assistant 2000-2003
Central Metallurgical Research and Development Institute (CMRDI) Cairo, Egypt
o Production of aluminum alloys and its composites such as A319/SiC and A356/Al2O3.
o Production of aluminum composites under industrial conditions such as 4032/Fly ash for automotive applications (American-Egyptian joint Research program).
o Grain refining of high strength aluminum alloys (7075 – 5745) project using new grain refiner composite Al-Ti-C.
o Development and production of aluminum alloys (2024 and 6063) project.
o Production of Nickel-based super alloys under vacuum conditions for many applications.
o Preparation of Lead-5% Calcium alloy for automobile batteries.
4. Mandatory military service in National Egyptian Army Jan. 1999 – March 2000
• Ph.D. in Engineering 2006 - 2010
Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (UQAC) Chicoutimi, Québec, Canada
GPA : 3.85/4.3 – Project funded by GM - USA
• Masters in Engineering 2010 - 2011
Queen’s University Kingston, Ontario, Canada
• Masters in Applied Science (MSc -engineering) 2003 - 2006
Université du Québec à Chicoutimi Chicoutimi, Québec, Canada
GPA : 3.81/4.3 - – Project funded by GM - USA
• B. Sc degree in Metallurgical Engineering 1993 - 1998
Suez Canal University, Faculty of petroleum and Mining Engineering Suez, Egypt
Research expertise in the following:
o Mechanical testing (Tensile – Charpy impact - Brinell hardness)
o Casting and melt treatments processing of Al and Magnesium alloys
o Heat treatment regimes
o Metallography and Fractography analyses
o Powder metallurgy and metal matrix composites
o Perform routine metallographic examination analysis, analytical investigations, and failure analysis (Preparation of the test specimens)
o Operate and/or supervise the operation of Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM/EDS)
o Interpret and validate the results and data
o Design, develop and perform research project to accomplish both academic and industrial research outcomes
o Compile scientific and technical reports, publishing research findings in international journals and professional conferences.
o Preparing research proposals for funding through research grants
o Assist with the training/mentoring of new staff in within the department
• COMPUTER LITERACY
o Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
o Ability to quickly grasp software on any new equipment
o Programming Languages by Matlab, Intermediate skills in FEM
Refereed journal papers:
1. O. Elsebaie, A. M. Samuel, F. H. Samuel and S. Al Kahtani, accepted on Jan. 25, 2012, International Journal of Cast Metals Research.
2. O. Elsebaie, A.M.A. Mohamed, A. M. Samuel, F. H. Samuel, A.M.A. Al-Ahmari, Journal of Materials and Design, Vol. 32, 2011, pp. 3205-3220.
3. O. Elsebaie, A. M. Samuel, and F. M. Samuel, Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 46(9), 2011, pp. 3027–3045.
4. O. El Sebaie, F. H. Samuel, A. M. Samuel, and H. W. Doty, Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol., 486, Issues 1-2, 15 July 2008, pp. 241-252.
5. O. El Sebaie, F. H. Samuel, A. M. Samuel, and H. W. Doty, Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol., 480, Issues 1-2, 15 May 2008, pp. 342-355.
6. O. Elsebaie, A M. Samuel, F. H. Samuel, and S. Al Kahtani, submitted to International Journal of Cast Metals Research.
O. El Sebaie, F. H. Samuel and A. M. Samuel (Université du Québec à Chicoutimi), H. W. Doty (GM Power train, Milford, NH, USA), 2nd meeting of REGAL Students JER05, 17Nov. , 2005.
1. F. H. Samuel, Applied Science Department, Université du Québec à Chicoutimi, 555 Boulevard De l’Université, Chicoutimi, QC, Canada.
2. Kevin M. Jaansalu, CD, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Royal Military College of Canada, Kingston, Ontario, K7K 7B4.
3. B. J. Diak, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical and Material Engineering, Queen’s University, Nicol Hall, 60 Union Street, Kingston, Onatrio, Canada, K7L3N6.
4. A. M. Samuel, Applied Science Department, Université du Québec à Chicoutimi, 555 Boulevard De l’Université, Chicoutimi, QC, Canada, G7H 2B1.
5. Mahmoud T. Shehata, Research Scientist Materials Technology Laboratory, CANMET Minerals and Metals Sector, 568 Booth Street, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A0G1.
engineer resumes in Kingston, ON, Canada
project resumes in Kingston, ON, Canada
www resumes in Kingston, ON, Canada
mechanical resumes in Kingston, ON, Canada
army resumes in Kingston, ON, Canada
Similar ResumesSales Manager Supervisor Maintenance Medical Equipment
Fort Worth, TX - hvac, mechanic, allen, fire, elevator, texas,...Sales Business Development Marketing Management
India, Ghazipur, UP - telecom, latest, business development, sales,...Human Resources Management Production Experience
Canada, Markham, ON - template, submit, production supervisor, mill,...Experience Line Cook Quality Executive Palm Beach
Phoenix, AZ - chef, palm beach, ritz, embassy, cook, carlton,...Customer Service Information Technology Quality Control
Pontiac, MI - mechanic, java, marine, unix, help desk, plant,...Manager Business Sales Manufacturing Production
Kings Mountain, NC - qc, plant manager, qa qc, qa, plant, buyer,...Sales Manager Business Manufacturing Project Development
Chester Springs, PA - instrumentation, aerospace, mechanical, plc,...Customer Service Sales Maintenance Experience
La Crosse, WI - coating, wi, landscaping, designer, millwork,...Realtor, Account Executive and Business Development
Fairfield, CA - anthony, aircraft, land, visa, format, estate, gas,...Mechanical Engineer
India, agra, UP - mechanical engineer, mechanical, engg, engineer,...