New York Data Entry Customer Experience Quality
**** *** ***. #**
New York, NY Zip 10026
Senior clerk professional with banking experience in mail remittance processing in retail and corporate accounts. Handle over 20 accounts on a daily basis, including certified and priority mail. Cross-trained in various departments when needed. Maintain a professional demeanor. Known to be a hard working, reliable, trustworthy, detail orientated, and a team player.
BNY MELLON (formerly Bank of New York), New York, NY 2008 – 2011
Mail Opening Clerk
• Follow written customer account instructions to accurately open, scan, sort and batch customers’ remittance.
• Coordinate and organize work and meet deadlines.
• Responsible for complete batches in order to transmit data to our customers’ accounts receivable.
• Accurately encode customer payment amounts using TRP/AWS/Imagescan data entry equipment.
• Cross-trained in all areas to ensure timely processing during production peaks.
• Able to achieve and maintain productivity and quality.
• 10-key data entry and alpha-numeric processing of incoming payments.
• Position requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity to meet account baselines.
JP MORGAN & CHASE, New York, NY 2007 – 2008
Healthcare Lockbox QC Clerk
• Reviewed batches of checks that were prepared by extractor with special instructions from the corporate customer.
• Quality check done carefully to ensure the batches were done correctly.
• Healthcare department required constant excellence and confidentiality while working on these documents.
• Handled batches carefully. Quality check looked for payee errors, live checks, post dated, and stale dated checks following clients’ instructions.
• Standard operation procedure (SOP) was followed unless otherwise instructed.
BANK OF NEW Y ORK, New York, NY 2006 – 2007
Corporate Lockbox Clerk
• Prepared lockbox accounts daily for individual customers and customers with special instructions.
• Handled registration of client accounts prior to data entry to update and credit client accounts.
• Collated and copied clients’ checks for mailing following special instructions.
• Item processing – keying checks on the TRP/AWS Imagescan, effectively sorted and processed.
Diploma, Bartlett High School, Anchorage, AK
Anti-Money Laundering Courses (Basic and Advanced), BNY Mellon, New York, NY
Ethical Leadership, BNY Mellon, New York, NY
Government Contracting Compliance, BNY Mellon, New York, NY
Complying with HIPAA
Code of Conduct
Bribery and Corruption
Code of Ethics
Microsoft Office, AS400, Opex 50-51 Mail Opening Equipment, Typing 40-45 wpm
10-key and alpha-numeric data entry, TRP/AWS Imagescan Data Entry Equipment,
Perfect Attendance Award for 2009
Similar ResumesHuman Resources Management Manager Project Business
- project plan, hcm, hrms, technical skills,...Assistant Sales Nurse High School Medical Healthcare
Philippines, VIGAN, Ilocos
- sales assistant, riyadh, giver, nurse, unlimited,...Entry Level Quality Assurance Construction Assistant
- spot, truck operator, entry level position,...Customer Service Engineer Manager Field Management
- employee health, samsung, hewlett, bsee, clayton,...Information Technology New York Sales Software
- archives, setters, sata, ipad, osx, console,...Sales Customer Service Software Experience New York
- maintenace, waiter, lexington, multilingual,...New York Insurance Call Center Experience Services
- life insurance agent, middletown, aflac,...New York Nurse Experience Years Services Home Health
- hha, newyork, groundskeeper, nurse,...Sales Marketing Experience New York Management
United Kingdom, London
- advising, festival, spare, avenue, kent, example,...