To be an asset to an organization offering challenges, ownership, opportunity and growth where my programming and analytical skills are utilized.
2 years of experience in JAVA based web development and working on systems involving large scale Web, Client-Server and Real Time Applications.
1 year experience working in PHP (LAMP) and C# .NET technologies.
Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP 1.5) experienced on Java/J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML) technologies
Experience in both Linux and Windows environment.
Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML and Rational Rose.
Involved in all phases of Software development life cycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, and Documentation.
Usability-driven design orientation in web development.
Solid understanding of RDBMS Concepts on Oracle and MySQL databases.
Good experience in Client interfacing, Customer responsiveness, Project initiation, Team handling, Business Process etc.
Research Paper Publication and Runner-up at ITERA Conference 2010.
Motivated team player with excellent problem solving, communication and inter-personal skills.
Computer Languages Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets), PHP, Flex
Modeling UML (Rational Rose)
Databases Oracle 9i/10g, DB2, MySql, SQL server 2000
Web Server Apache, Jakarta Tomcat
Mark-up Languages HTML, XML
Application Servers/IDE Eclipse, Flex Builder, Visual Studio, Zend
Source Control CVS
Framework Struts and Servlets
Procedural languages PL/SQL
OS Linux, Windows
Ball State University (August 2009 – July 2010)
Ball State University presented an ideal platform to hone my research and presentation skills. Working on several institutes like Wireless, Software Testing and Human factors helped me gain a significant experience across a multitude of technologies from programming languages and tools to networking protocols and security.
• Developed prototype model of online search engine for Paralegal assistants as Human Factors graduate project.
• Improved usability and performance of iMedia mobile Application.
• Implemented PHP solutions for International Digital Media Arts Association (iDMAa) 2010 conference.
• Project leader for Software Testing Institute (STI) to publish and maintain web pages using Sitecore Content Management System.
• Published paper at International Telecommunications Education and Research Association (ITERA) conference.
• Worked on applications to tune WiMAX performance and scalability in Wireless Institute.
M2i Software Solutions (June 2007 – July 2009)
As a software developer at M2i, I have contributed to several web development projects like eProcurement and VantageProperty. Apart from extensive development on Java, PHP and databases, I improved the object and session handling mechanisms and fine tuned SQL queries for an enhanced performance.
• Developed and deployed Java based Real Time Enterprise solutions.
• Implemented Java Collections Framework for displaying data on a web portal.
• Led “e-procurement” web development project for building portable web applications using Struts and Servlets framework implemented on MVC architecture.
• Created and deployed PHP business solutions using WAMP 2.0
• Actively engaged in all phases of Project Management, including design, coding, testing and documentation.
• Built Database System for a real estate application “VantageProperty”.
• Improved object and session handling mechanism for customer websites.
• Performed Client and Server side validation using Java Script.
• Designed web pages using Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
• Developed a Simulation Project using VB. net to track mobile user in sensor networks.
• M.S – Information and Communication sciences, Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana.USA
• B.E – Computer Science Engineering, Hindustan College of Engineering, Chennai, India
Available upon request.
Customer Service Manager
Dripping Springs, TX - teach, candidates, hiring, interviews, help,...
United States - mud, geologist, reservoir, desert, drilling, oil,...
Customer Service Accounts Payable
Waukegan, IL - bus, sap, combine, fraud, payable, abbott, debt,...
Administrative Assistant Customer Service
Chicago, IL - robinson, williams, cases, executive director,...
Nurse, Cerner Trainer
United Kingdom - cerner, nurse, jun, therapy, pampanga, abu, tube,...
Manager Customer Service
North Newton, KS - ink, ks, press operator, color, press, poly,...
Office Assistant/Clerk/Administrative Assistant
Montgomery, AL - montgomery, clerk, al, office clerk, office,...