SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Plan Reading: Ability to read and understand construction plans and drawings.
• Scheduling: Ability to organize subcontractors and work crews to ensure a timely completion of a project.
• Customer Relations: Ability to communicate with customers and owners and relay information to and from the job site in a professional manner.
• Hands on Experience: Perform the required work on the job site to the highest standards.
Bally Total Fitness Westminster, CO
Personal Trainer December 2008-Present
• Networking of new clients and the sale of personal training packages
• Planning and guidance of personalized training programs and nutritional consultations
• Development and coaching of new trainers
Acorn Realty, LLC Denver, CO / Albuquerque, NM
Managing Broker November, 2004-Present
• Prepare contracts for the purchase and sale of property
• Attend and participate in foreclosure auctions
• Prepare comparative market analysis for potential clients
Acorn Contracting and Remodeling, LLC Denver, CO / Albuquerque, NM
Managing Member November, 2004 – Present
• Supervise the remodel construction of residential properties
• Prepare construction bid packages for contracted work
• Schedule and supervise subcontractors and work crews
• Perform basic stick framing for residential projects
• Pour and finish concrete pads and stairs
• Install Tile, laminate, and hardwood flooring for project homes
• Repair and replaced dry wall on ceilings and walls
• Assist in the remodeling of kitchens and baths including cabinetry, plumbing, electrical, flooring, decorative tile work and appliances
US Pacific Construction Honolulu, HI
Project Engineer July 2003-November, 2004
• Quality control for work performed on the exterior renovation of the Ala Moana Tower office building and the surface renovation of the Ala Moana parking structure
• Scheduled subcontractors including glaziers, painters, masons and laborers
• Tenant relations and coordination between tenants, owners and work crews
• Assisted in tenant build out and structural repairs on interior of building
• Record keeping and job site office administration
Baker Concrete Construction Denver, CO
Project Engineer / Intern January 2002 – July 2002
• In charge of record keeping for large commercial construction projects (Waterside Lofts, Denver CO; Colorado Mills Mall, Golden CO)
• Prepared of submittals, change orders and RFI’s
• Supervised pouring and finishing concrete slabs, columns, elevator shafts, stairwells and walls
• Hands on experience pouring concrete slabs, columns, elevator shafts, stairwells and walls
• Assisted with quality control and quality assurance
Colorado State University Fort Collins, CO
Bachelors of Science in Applied Human Sciences Date of Graduation: May, 2003
Concentration: Construction Management
Customer Service High School
Denver, CO - co, employees, tools, aurora, moving, stocker,...
Denver, CO - operating, general manager, aspects, co,...
Denver, CO - co, cross, flash, software, daniel, html, designer,...
Data Entry Computer Science
Arvada, CO - co, mechanics, science, physics, labview,...
Customer Service Sales Representative
Denver, CO - co, reps, denver, flow, outbound, managed,...
Denver, CO - co, appointments, denver, studies, programs,...
High School Service
Denver, CO - co, ensure, aurora, denver, dining, kitchen,...