Professional artist with years of experience create and executing on a variety of web, visual designs and production elements seeks position with growing and creatively stimulating company. Further, endeavor to apply design skills to enhance the efforts of a creative team in UI/UX production pipelines, concept creation and art asset management.
Logo & Brand design
Art asset management
Traditional fine art
2D and 3D design
Applications: Adobe CS5, including Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, After Effects, Premiere, 3DS Max, Maya, Mudbox, Microsoft Office, Quark XPress, Debabelizer
Scripting languages: HTML, CSS, XML
Foreign Languages: English (native), Mandarin (native) and Japanese (basic)
Visual / Interaction / UI / 3D Designer 2008 – Present
NAMCO BANDAI GAMES AMERICA San Jose, California
• Generate creative concepts for games and strive to deliver graphics exceed industry standards
• Tight-knit interaction with designers, engineers and technical artists on creative solutions for online web and in-game implementation
• Establish workflow processes to achieve higher levels of art production efficiency on-time asset delivery
• Received internal team ‘Get Stuff Done’ award
Visual / Web Designer 2008
SUNSHINE INVESTMENT San Jose, California
• Designed site content, maintained and updated the rate sheet and real estate listing
• Implemented mortgage calculator feature
Visual / UI / Animation / 3D Designer 2006 – 2007
IWIN, INC. San Francisco, California
• Design marketing assets for web and print promotional campaigns. Designed logos, game art elements
Visual / Interaction / Web Designer 2006
OURWINECLUB.COM San Jose, California
• Created wireframes and UI specifications
• Added shopping cart to the site, coordinated with developer and owner
• Maintained the inventory list on the regular basis
Visual Design / Creative Service 2003 – 2006
ICM, INC. San Jose, California
• Negotiated contract and work details, was the point of contact with publishers
• Created in-game assets including UI, menu system, 3D characters and animations under tight budgetary constraints
Creative Service 2001 – 2003
METRO3D, INC. San Jose, California
• Designed game packaging and manuals according to Sony and Microsoft guidelines
• Created marketing collateral including magazine ads, sell sheets, posters, and POP
• Create, maintain company website and online ecommerce catalog.
Bachelors of Science, Desktop Publishing Masters Institute, San Jose, California
Certificate in Classroom Management Pearson Education, San Jose, California
Emeryville, CA - japanese, interpreter, japan, graphic, translator,...
Engineer Quality Assurance
Mountain View, CA - japanese, android, informatica, quality engineer,...
Cupertino, CA - japanese, adp, fp, accountant, accounting, japan,...
Santa Clara, CA - japanese, semiconductor, product, global, market,...
San Mateo, CA - japanese, korean, mandarin, native, office, thai,...
Web Designer Computer
Jonesboro, AR - web designer, japanese, packer, python, designer,...
Palo Alto, CA - japanese, palo, alto, palo alto, phlebotomist,...