Sales Business Quality Assurance Manager Engineering
Post a job
**** ***** ****** ****
West Bloomfield, Michigan 48323
Email- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Achieved 1.2million cost saving in special projects.
• Executed large contracts with suppliers for various commodities.
• Achieved 5.1 million in cost savings via resourcing, vendor consolidation, BCC, and engineering changes.
Excellent Communication Confidence Supplier Relationship Building
Time Management Strategy Building Flexibility/Adaptability
Problem Solving Team Player Ability to learn from criticism
BBA International Business, Georgia State University, Atlanta GA 2008
Magneti Marelli - Commodity Manager
Auburn Hills, Michigan January 2011- March 2012
• Worked with engineering and quality assurance to develop score cards and supplier performance ratings.
• Coached, developed and motivated Purchasing Clerks through
regularly scheduled working sessions in the field, regional meetings,
and ongoing feedback regarding sales goal attainment.
• Examined and analyzed departmental purchase requisitions for completeness and accuracy of information; contacted department or initiator to clarify or complete information.
• Determined more efficient methods to process requisitions based on dollar amount, timeliness required, existing open contracts, and/or competitive bidding.
• Identified and selected vendor to procure requisitioned commodities, meeting criteria such as price, quantity, quality and delivery date.
• Selected supplier in accordance with approved listing and placed order at best cost.
• Obtained all necessary documentation and information to meet purchasing requirements for the electronics delivered.
• Created forecasting to effectively translate sales goals to the Sales Consultant level.
• Progressed all outstanding orders and identified shortages.
• Set planning parameters at component level.
• Processed difficult purchasing transactions according to policies established by the institutional policies and procedures.
Toyota Motor Company TEMA Project Buyer
Livonia Michigan, August 2008-January 2011
• Interviewed sales representatives to develop new sources of components.
• Interpreted and communicated purchasing procedures to departments; assisted departments in initiating requisitions and orders, and solved problems with orders.
• Resolved purchasing problems between department and vendor.
• Maintained vendor management with clients in Japan, Mexico, and Canada.
• Developed a cancellation report daily and cancelled all items not required.
• Attended vendor reviews as requested.
• Handled rejected and quarantined materials promptly.
• Constantly improved reductions on cost of materials and the costs of acquisitions.
• Reviewed purchasing activities on current projects to ensure all delivery dates were achieved and all problems were resolved in a timely manner.
• Set up vendor schedules and monitored inventory and liability.
• Worked on special projects (cost reduction)/ assignments as designated during the year.
• Prepared presentations for high-level business meetings and scheduled events.
• Answered incoming telephone calls, interacted with high-level personnel and responded to inquiries from internal and external customers.
• Explored new design ideas through the development of concept vehicles.
Federal Mogul, Procurement and Supply Analyst
Southfield, Michigan /Norcross, Georgia May 2005- August 2007
• Optimized and balanced quality, system cost, technology, and supply.
• Assisted with production programming and material handling engineering.
• Managed supplier performance to meet OEM requirements (cost, quality, technology, delivery).
• Worked collaboratively with various disciplines (engineering, finance, business development, suppliers).
• Participated in cross-cultural relationships with other business units and suppliers.
• Served as a corporate liaison to assembly plants in the U.S, Germany and Mexico. Assisted international clients with manufacturing malfunctions.
• Assisted with the administration processes to ensure smooth daily operations and supervised office receptionist.
• Administrated and communicated basic decisions on behalf of the leading local officer, when appropriate.
Similar ResumesProject Manager
Oak Park, MI
- drivetrain, nvh, powertrain, endurance,...Business Analyst
- server cluster, interwoven, teamsite, bpo, oca,...Project Administrative Assistant Engineering Executive
Sterling Heights, MI
- assistant administrative, ms project, breakdown,...Mainframe Programmer / Analyst
- gentran, order entry, ebusiness, rpg, sample,...systems analyst / mainframe developer
West Bloomfield, MI
- oracle financial, novell, ann arbor, flows, arbor,...Customer Service Manager Management Quality Control
- management quality, toledo, laredo,...Project Manager Business Analyst System Experience
- 90000, definition, workbench, analyze, keep, ca7,...Engineer Manager Project Engineering Sales Design
- drivetrain, nvh, powertrain, limousine, endurance,...Sr Developer & Analyst
- biw, ccm, idm, windchill, enovia, teamcenter,...Sr Developer & Analyst
- sungard, soa, struts, j2ee, mainframes, php,...