Jawharra Powell**** ******* ****** *****
Phone: (302) ***-****
To obtain a position that will allow me to utilize my education and my previous work experience.
• Bachelor of Science Degree – General Studies with a concentration area in Early Childhood Education
• Master of Science in Management Human Resource Management M.S.
CHRISTIANA HIGH SCHOOL
• Diploma awarded June 2011
• Awarded Honor Roll Certificate of Achievement
R&A CLINICAL RESEARCH, Newark, DE (June 2007 to present)
PROJECT RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
• Provide administrative support to R&A Clinical Research.
• Assist the Clinical Project Manager in preparing the necessary tools to maintain consistency in the study data across all sites and regional monitors.
• Assist with the review of regulatory documents and Series Adverse Effect (SAEs).
• Enter data, proof and distribute project tracking reports for project teams.
• Review and track study documents to ensure completeness and accuracy.
• Review trip reports of the Clinical Research Associate (CRA) that include the Pre-Study, Initiation, Inter-monitoring and Close Out.
• Maintain databases with patient visit information and create reports as requested.
• Track regulatory documents in company database.
• Draft, compile and verify clinical data for status reports.
• Tracked and managed the distribution of study drug and clinical supplies.
• Maintain project files.
• Assemble and ship notebooks and supplies to team members and to sponsor.
LEARNING EXPRESS Newark, DE. (August 2006 to June 2007)
• Made knowledge accessible to all students.
• Developed students’ cognitive capacity and respect for learning.
• Fostered students’ self-esteem, motivation and sense of civic responsibility.
• Met regular and predictable attendance requirements.
• Planned for and guided the learning process to help students achieve program objectives.
• Maintained a classroom atmosphere conducive to learning.
• Implemented useful diagnostic and progress assessment measures.
• Selected and used effective instructional methods and learning materials.
• Established a cooperative relationship with all assigned students.
• Maintained open lines of communication with parents/guardians.
• Engaged in professional growth activities through an ongoing program of job-related knowledge and skill development.
• Worked collaboratively to achieve the overall purposes of the school program.
BOSCOV’S DEPARTMENT STORE Newark, DE (September 2002 – June 2004)
• Greeted all customers with a smile. Assisted customers in a friendly, courteous manner. Effectively responded to questions and requests from customers.
• Properly held merchandise for customers when needed, including returning merchandise not picked up to the sales floor. Processed rain checks within Company standards.
• Solicited customers to apply for Boscov’s Charge. Opened new accounts in accordance with Company standards.
• Completed merchandise recovery and sales floor returns. Maintained fitting rooms, sales floor, and work areas.
• Followed Company merchandise presentation directives and standards while merchandising incoming truck freight and replenished the sales floor.
• Arranged merchandise on fixtures and maintained non-promotional signs on the sales floor according to Company standards. Resolved ad issues as needed by changing signs to reflect current sale price.
• Assisted in the maintenance of Company stockroom capacity and organizational guidelines.
• Followed Company Best Practices and participated in Company programs (ie: rewraps, mis-mates, damages, defectives, even exchanges and store shortage action plans).
References : Available upon request