Birth Date: 31/05/1977
Place of Birth: Esfahan/Iran
Marital status: Married
Home Phone: +98-21-44815361
Office Phone: +98-21-88793950
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
M.Sc, Watershed Engineering, Tarbiat Modares University, Faculty of Natural Resources and Marine Science, Tehran, Iran, Feb 2002.
Dissertation: Floodplain Mapping in a part of Tehran Urban Watershed using Remote Sensing and GIS Iran, Master Thesis, Tarbiat Modares University.
Seminar: Drought Prediction Using GIS and RS.
B.Sc., Natural Resources Engineering, College of Environment Science and Watershed Management, Gorgan University of Agricultural and Natural Resources, Gorgan, Iran, 2000.
Seminar: Watershed and Hydrological Modeling at Forested Watersheds. Gorgan, Iran.
• Rank 7 among more than 400 volunteer at the national-wide entrance exam of Iranian universities for M.Sc. degree in Watershed Engineering, (2000).
• Alvankar R., Jalalirad R., Nazari S., 2009. The Role of Reservoirs for Flood Control in Large Scale Watersheds. 33rd IAHR International Conference, Canada, Vancouver.
• Jalalirad R., P. Javadi, H. Abbasian, S. Feiznia, L. Talebi, Sh. Farzinpak, 2009. Watershed Analysis-Management Process for a Simple Decision Making in the Small Scale Watersheds. 33rd IAHR Internatioal Conference, Canada, Vancouver.
• Zeinivand, H,. Aghighi, H, and Jalalirad, R, 2006. Flood zoning using GIS tools and Hydraulic models in the Broudjerd seilakhor floodplain, Iran. International Conference of Civil Engineering, Tehran, Iran.
• Sadeghi, S.H.R., R. Jalalirad, 2004. Effects of Bridges on Variation of Inundation Depth and Area, Ninth International Symposium on River Sedimentation (9th ISRS) Proceedings, Yichang, China, 18-21, Oct. 2004, 2:575-578.
• Sadeghi S.H.R. Jalalirad, R. 2004. Floodplain zoning in an Iranian urban watershed using HEC-RAS Hydraulic model and GIS. Hydrology journal of Indian Associations of Hydrologists, 27(1-2): 69-77.
• Hydrology Course Assistantship, Gorgan University, 1999-2000.
• Hydrology and Hydraulic Research Assistantship, Tarbiat Modares University Aug, 2001- July, 2002.
• Consultant for Abroft Consulting Engineering Co., Apr, 2001-Apr, 2003.
• Consultant for Miistry of Energy, Lar Consulting Engineering Co., Apr, 2003-Apr, 2005.
• Consultant for Sazehpardazi Iran Consulting Engineering Co. (SPI), Apr, 2005-Aug, 2006,
• Consultant for Ministry of Energy, MAHAB GHODSS Consulting Engineering Company, (MG), Sep, 2006-July, 2010.
Research and Develop
• Hydrological Assessment of Climate Change in a watershed Scale Using Different Models and Scenarios, Case Study: Adori Basin, Iran, (2011).
• Interaction between ground-surface water using hydrological modeling (WMS), (2011).
• Distributed hydrological modeling using HEC-HMS (ModClark) and GIS, Adori Basin, (2011).
• Impacts of climate change on Snow Melt and hydrological regimes during five last decades (1970-2010), Alamkuh Basin, UNESCO, (2010-2011).
• Snow Mapping using TM satellite images (NDSI-PCA algorithms), Regional study in Asia/Iran, Alamkuh Glacier. Ministry of Energy (2010-2011).
• Impact of Local land use and Climate Change on flash floods, Gorganrood Basin, SPI (2009).
• Using Remote Sensing (supervised algorithms) to extract Land use layers, Gorganrood Basin, (2009).
• Hydrological Modeling for determination of the role of reservoirs for flood control, Gorganrood Basin, SPI (2009-2010).
• Hydrologic and 1D Hydraulic modeling using SWMM, HEC-HMS and HEC-RAS in urban areas: Tehran Watersheds (2010).
• Hydro-ecology processing for bio-engineering activities, Meshkinshahr basin, (2010).
• Change Detection using remote sensing for clarifies the role of land use change on hydrological regime, Gorganrood Basin, (2009).
• Determination of water quality components and suspension load in Nineh River, SPI (2009)
• Investigation of the role of dams on flood control under land use and climate variability, Department of R&D-MG, (2009).
• Watershed Ecosystem Analysis for create a relationship between ecology and hydrology, Shahrestanak Basin, MG, (2008).
• River restoration and determination of storage capacity during the heavy floods, shahrestanak Basin, department of R&D-MG, (2008).
• Investigation of eroded areas and landscapes using remote sensing (neural network algorithm), Meshkinshahr Basin, department of R&D, MG, (2007).
• Floodplain mapping using hydraulic modeling and GIS at seilakhor river, Broudjerd University, (2006).
• Determination of the role of dams and natural storages for flood mitigation using integrated watershed and hydrological modeling (WMS, HEC-1), LAR, 2005.
• Evaluation of WMS and MIKE-SHE Models for Watershed and Hydrological Modeling at Madarsoo Basin, LAR, (2005).
• Hydrological Modeling, optimization and Calibration for Flood forecasting in real time using HEC-PrePro and HMS model, Kasilian watershed, LAR (2003).
• Calculation of the spatial distribution of precipitation in Northern Basins of Iran using Geostatistical methods, LAR, (2002).
• Determination of components of Water Quality and Turbidity using RS and GIS in associated with Tarbiat Modares University and Iranian Space Agency (ISA), (2001).
• Floodplain mapping using hydraulic modeling and GIS in Urban Watersheds, Tarbiat Modares University, (2000).
Consultant by Topic
A. River Engineering
• Project Manager: River engineering plan, shapoor basin, SPI, (2010-2011).
• Expert: Extracting the land use map using parallelepiped and maximum likelihood algorithms (TM satellite image), shapoor basin, SPI, (2011).
• Expert: Hydro-meteorological modeling, shapoor basin, SPI, (2011).
• Expert: Floodplain Mapping using HEC-RAS and GIS, Kan River, MG, (2008).
• Expert: Floodplain mapping and analysis using HEC-RAS and GIS, Masooleh River, (2005).
B. Hydrology and Water Resources
• Expert: Hydrological modeling using HEC-HMS (SCS and Clark methods), Bam watershed, IPT, (2011).
• Expert: Hydrology study, Jorica watershed, IPT, (2011).
• Expert: Hydrology study, Heydari watershed, IPT, (2011).
• Expert: Snowmelt modeling using SRM model, SPI, (2010).
• Expert: Hydrological modeling using HEC-HMS and MIKE-SHE models, Sefidrood Basin, SPI, (2009-2010).
• Project Manager: Interaction between Surface-Groundwater for Aquifer Recharging, Adori Basin, MG, (2009).
• Expert: Watershed Hydrologic modeling for Adori basin using MIKE SHE model, MG, (2009).
• Expert: Watershed hydrology and sediment transport for water quality improvement, Ilam Dam Basin, MG, (2008).
• Expert: Hydrological modeling to distinct the role of small dams for flood control, MG, (2007).
• Expert: The effect of climate-land use change upon hydrologic processes and flash floods, (2006).
• Expert: Integrated Hydrologic Modeling in ATRAK Basin, LAR, (2005).
• Expert: Flow Routing through Channels and Reservoirs at Voshmgir Basin, LAR, (2005).
• Expert: Hydro-meteorological and Rainfall-Runoff Modeling, Masooleh watershed, SPI, (2005).
• Expert: Hydrological modeling using Hec-1 and GIS, ARAS basin, (2004).
• Expert: Producing of Water Resources Atlas, ARAS Basin, LAR, (2003).
• Expert: Producing of Water Resources Atlas, Bandarabas-Sedij Basin, LAR, (2003).
• Expert: Hydrology and water resources, Nomal watershed, Abroft, (2002).
C. Watershed Management and Assessment
• Project Manager: Integrated Watershed Management and Planning, ARAD Basin, MG, (2009).
• Expert: Decision making using EPA for watershed assessment-processes, ARAD Basin, MG, (2009).
• Expert: providing a watershed function plan including: eco-hydrology, hydro-meteorological modeling, erosion processes for re-habilitation and re-vegetation in Meshkin-shahr Watershed, New Energies Organization, (2008).
• Expert: Assessment of watershed management Plan focused on flood and sediment control, Shahrestanak Basin, MG, (2008).
• Project Manager Assistant: Integrated watershed management plan, Zav watershed, Abroft, (2002).
• Project Manager Assistant: Integrated watershed management plan, Gorgandoos watershed, (2001-2002).
D. Environmental Science
• Expert: Landslide mapping by MORA-WARSON method using GIS. MG, (2007).
• Expert: Environmental impact assessment, water transfer plan, AZAD Dam, MG, (2006).
• Expert: Environmental impact assessment, water resources engineering, Marazad Basin, (2006).
• Expert: Using FAO method for mapping of erosion forms, Marazad Basin, MG, (2006).
• Expert: Using FAO method for erosion mapping, Meshkinshahr Basin, MG, (2006).
• Expert: Interpretation of ETM’s Satellite Images for Extraction of Land use Maps, LAR, (2004).
• Expert: Landslide Hazard Zoning Using Remote Sensing and GIS, Nomal Forested Watershed, Abroft (2002).
E. Remote Sensing and GIS
• Expert: Using Kriging and IDW methods for spatial distribution of precipitation, Adori watershed, MG, (2010).
• Expert: Using NDSI and PCA for snow mapping, Alamkuh Glacier, Iranian Water Research Institute, (2010).
• Expert: Using NDVI for vegetation cover mapping, River engineering plan, SPI, (2010).
• Expert: Using TM and IRS satellite images to extract land use map, Meshkinshahr basin, MG, (2009).
• Expert: Using TM satellite images to extract land use map, Marazad basin, MG, (2008).
• Expert: Using Geo-statistical methods for interpolation of topography lines and points, Atrak basin, LAR, (2007).
• Expert: Using supervised and unsupervised algorithms (ETM+) to extract land use map, Gorganrood basin. LAR, (2005).
• Hydro-chemistry analysis of water
• Measurement of Sediment Size using shaker
• Measurement of Infiltration Rate
• Soil Texture and Structure Analysis
• Water Quality and Turbidity
• Rainfall and Infiltration Simulation
• Climatologic Tools
COMPUTER -SOFTWARE SKILLS
• Proficient in Windows operating system XP and Vista
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project, photo editor, Adobe Photoshop
• Hydro-Statistics: SMADA, HYFA, HEC-SSP
• Watershed-Hydrological Modeling: HEC (HEC-FDA, HEC-HMS, HEC-GeoHMS), WMS (HEC1, HSPF, TR-20, TR-55, GSSHA, River Tools), CCHE-1D, MIKE SHE, AWBM
• Hydraulic Modeling: HEC-RAS, HEC-GeoRAS
• Geo-Statistics: Kriging-Cokriging, IDW, GPI, LPI, RBF, Spline for Interpolation
• GIS and GPS: Arc GIS, Arc Scene, Workstation, Mapsource, Google earth, 3D Analyst, Spatial Analyst, Geocoding, Georeferencing, Geostatistical analyst, Geoprocessing, XTools, Conversion, Data Management, Network Analyst, Data Management Tools
• Remote Sensing: ENVI, Erdas Imagine, Rectification, Interpretation and Image Processing, Stacking, Principle Component Analyst, Transformation, Classification (Supervised and Unsupervised), Scatter Plot, Change Detection, NDSI, NDVI
Hydrological Modeling, Climate Change, Eco-hydrology, Surface-Ground Water Interaction, Water Resources, Water quality, Watershed Ecosystem Functions, Stream Restoration, Remote Sensing
English: TOEFL 83, IELTS: 5
• International Association of Hydrologic Sciences (IAHS)
• Iranian Watershed Management Association (IWMA)
• Iranian Water Resources Management Association (IWRMA)
• Steering Committee in MG, Section of Watershed Management and River Studies
Dr. Sadat Feiznia, Professor, Sedimentology, (University of Illinois, U.S.A), Faculty of Natural Resources, University
of Tehran, Karaj, P.O.Box: 31585-3314, email@example.com
Dr. Arash Malekian, Associate Professor, Water Resources Management (University of Idaho, U.S.A.), University
of Tehran, Iran P.O. Box: 31585-3314, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. S.H.R. Sadeghi, Head and Associate Professor, Department of Watershed Management Engineering,
College of Natural Resources and Marine Sciences, Tarbiat Modares University, P.O.Box: 46417-76489,Noor,
Similar Resumescivil engineer, EIT
Port Hueneme, CA - austin tx, hydrology, drafter,...Project Scientist (Geosciences)/Manager
Canton, OH - geologist, registered, drilling, scientist, mining,...Water and Wastewater Process Engineer
Canada, Burnaby, BC - philippines, process engineer, singapore, engineer,...Architect, LEED AP, Drafter, Project Manager, Designer
OR - architect, samples, construction, milwaukee,...Project Engineer Management Analysis Curriculum Vitae
All, TX - gis, vitae, curriculum vitae, arc, civil, engineer,...Project Scientist (Geologist/Hydrogeologist.Geophysicist) Manager
Canton, OH - geologist, registered, drilling, environmental,...Engineering Engineer Assistant Construction Project
Struthers, OH - reservoir, computer software, geotechnical,...Engineer Manager Project Engineering Management
Clinton, CT - engineer, babcock, land, col, civil, ct, mining,...Engineer Project Design Assistant Engineering
Hacienda Heights, CA - truss, msce, engineer project, pls, cemetery,...Systems Engineer
United States - developer, dba, architect, websphere, informatica,...