Management Sales Data Entry Real Estate Project
|Bobbi Jayne Vitale
**** ******* ***** *** • Atlanta, GA 30317 • 404-***-**** • email@example.com
Powerful presenter and leader. Energetic and goal oriented with a proven ability to organize, motivate, and contribute quickly and positively to the organization. Solid leadership and management expertise with especially strong planning, coordinating, and delegating capacities. Strong interpersonal skills; able to communicate and work well with individuals on all levels. Proven ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environments. Excellent technology skills.
Areas of Strength:
• language and communication skills
• customer relations
• technology • project management
• problem solving
• time management • leadership and supervision
• organizational skills
University of Phoenix Phoenix, AZ
Master of Arts: Elementary Education 2009
University of Georgia Athens, GA
Bachelor of Arts in Finance 2004
University of Georgia Varsity Cheerleader, Zeta Tau Alpha Sorority
B. C. Haynie Elementary; Morrow, GA Jan 2010 – Present
Educated first grade students in all subject areas. Educated third grade students in all subject areas. Educated Kindergarten, second grade, and fifth grade students in math and reading through the Early Intervention Program (EIP). Communicated effectively with students, parents, and fellow professionals. Worked effectively with a diverse student population. Employed a range of teaching methods to ensure higher student achievement. Integrated technology into all subject areas and lessons across the curriculum.
Oak View Elementary; Decatur, GA Aug 2009 – Nov 2009
Student Teaching. Developed physical education curriculum and implemented educational programs for approximately 830 students, grades K-6.
Smith Elementary; Rex, GA Aug 2007 – Jun 2009
Educated first grade students in all subject areas. Communicated effectively with students, parents, and fellow professionals. Worked effectively with a diverse student population. Employed a range of teaching methods to ensure higher student achievement.
Prudential Gardner Real Estate; Wiggins, MS Apr 2006 – July 2007
Located prospects for both listing and purchasing homes. Maintained relationships with customers before and after the purchase of a home. Assisted with loan approvals and loan education.
Pulte Homes; Orlando, FL Aug 2004 – Apr 2006
Presented and sold homes. Built relationships and rapport with existing and potential customers. Prepared and presented contracts. Detailed mortgage and sales analysis given to prospective buyers.
Similar Resumes10 years of Expertise in API and FDF Analytical Development
India, Thane, MH
- opthalmic, agilent, advantage, injector, molecules,...Sales Data Entry Manager Management Marketing
- state university, lucrative, b2b, example, sap,...Clerical job/ office help
San Ramon, CA
- arabic, ramon, french, medical transcription,...Customer Service Data Entry Sales Accounting Business
- microsoft dynamics, ax, netsuite, lawrenceville,...Customer Service Manager Technical Support Sales
- shift supervisor, technical skills, adt, wright,...Sales Marketing Manager Business Customer Service
- core competencies, cox, best practices,...Post Unemployed
- 5yrs, otr, unemployed, tandem, trailer, driver,...purchasing manager
Qatar, doha, DA
- state university, doha, qatar, prospect, costumer,...Energetic, Very Good Communicator, Easy Learner
- janitoral, dishwashers, rooms, loyalty, copper,...Management Experience Hotel Years Vacancy Working
India, Guwahati, AS
- pls, vacancy, hotel management, did, hotel, hotels,...