** * ***** ****** ****
Lansdowne PA ***** 267.***.****
I would like to obtain a position where I can represent my employer in a friendly and professional manner. I would implement core values I gained through various work experience, such as my interpersonal skills, attention to detail, strong communication skills and work ethic.
I have three years supervisor experience. I am expertly qualified in all aspects of cash handling and audit. I am passionate about educating, inspiring and motivating people to do well. I will ensure a mutually respectful workplace. I posses excellent problem and conflict solving skills. I will go above and beyond to contribute to a productive and professional work environment. I take initiative and complete all task as assigned. Will enforce and follow rules and procedures with diligence and efficiency.
07/06 – 8/10 TD Bank
Teller Supervisor(Asst. Head Teller)
• Accurately processing financial transactions and cash handling for customers. Providing friendly and efficient service via teller window, drive thru and telephone. Educating customer on successful account management while promoting bank products and services. Exceptional customer service handling many customer inquiries.
• While providing extraordinary customer service I was responsible for various bank operations. My responsibilities included settling cash advance transaction totals, Replenishing ATM cash, crediting ATM deposits, reporting and adjusting ATM discrepancies. I would also settle the grand totals and prepare shipment of "Penny Arcade" coin counting machines. Daily I would buy or sell currency as the vault teller, accurately verify the vault totals, and submit the store totals to recap at the end of a banking day. Participating in all aspects of receiving and shipping bank currency, as well as, ordering currency for bank operations. Monthly and daily I would update bank reports. Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel. Worked with bank system Fidelity, Encore and Bank way.
• Working professionally and proactively I effectively supervised the teller line. Consistently exceeding monthly sales goals, leading by example I coached and encouraged teller sells. As supervisor I would have to approve transactions over teller cash limits. I conducted monthly drawer audits, audited drawers when out of balance and verified the accuracy of teller work. As a supportive member of the management team I would guide tellers through complicated transactions and also train and coach new hires.
05/05-08/06 Rittenhouse Hotel & Condominiums
• Penthouse and Guest room maintenance including vacuuming, dusting, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, changing linen and replacing room amenities. Accommodating guest request.
• Laundry department assistance after completing housekeeping manifest. Ironing, folding and packing guest room and banquet linen. Sending out, organizing and delivering dry cleaning.
• Restroom attendant during banquets, weddings and events. Greeting and engaging guest in friendly and up beat manner. Stocking restrooms with appropriate amenities. Maintaining clean neat environment.
06/02-05/04 Spirit Cruises Inc.
Spirit Restaurant Trainer
• Serving customers in an affable and efficient manner during buffet, banquet, and seated style dining.
• Maintenance duties included dishes, moping, cleaning ovens refilling condiments, sanitizing food preparation. Food preparation and safe storage.
04-05 Indiana University of Pennsylvania Indiana, PA
04-Diploma Creative and Performing Arts High School Phila,Pa