CURRICULUM VITAE -ENGINEER MANAGER
CONTROL & INSTRUMENTATION/ELECTRICAL GAS TURBINE SPECIALIST
Name: KADIYA KANAIYALAL RAMANLAL
Date of Birth: 3rd JANUARY 1968
Passport No: J 2954358
• 10+2-Higher Secondary.
• Diploma in Instrumentation Control Engineering.
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application.
• National Trade Certificates Instrument Mechanic.
• National Trade Apprenticeship Certificates Instrument Mechanic.
CAREER HISTORY AND EXPERIENCE: As a Lead Professional Band Position Held with as a Site Leader-Manager-Engineer-Supervisor-Technician with Twenty-fiveyearsexperience in Oil&Gas-Offshore-Onshore,Gas TurbinePowerPlant,Petrochemical,Refinery,Marine,Fertilizer,Upstream Down Stream OIL & GAS with GAS TURBINE in UK-Scotland-Aberdeen-Northsea-Singapore-Malaysia-Algeria-Kuwait-UAE-India and work with GE-POWER,GE OIL & GAS-ALSTOM-TRACTEBEL-SEMBCORP COGEN-PETRONAS-GROUPMENT SONATRACH-AGIP-PARSON-POWER GEN-CEGELEC-KUWAIT NATIONAL PETROLEUM-GE-NUOVA PIGNONE-TOTAL-SAIPEM. These include as Lead Professional Band in GE OIL & GAS many Sites work as Gas Turbine Specialist for Start Up-Operation Maintenance-Shutdown-Overhaul with Control System Field Instrument including Gas Turbine Major Inspection-Hot Gas Path Inspection-Combustion Inspection with Mechanical-Instrument-Electrical.I have self working Hand Experience from Bottom to Top side of in Gas Turbine Power Plant. Key Skills:
• Experience and skills in the following areas:
• Leadership and development of Integrity Management Teams
• Inspection and monitoring techniques of Gas Turbine. Excellent knowledge of GAS TURBINE relevant codes and standards. GE FRAME-9001FA++with DLN-II-Frame 7 & 6 & 5 –PGT-10-Nuova Pignone-SRL-Compressor
• Gas Turbine Running Hours Calculation for MI+HGPI+CI as per PILOT DATA.
• Operation & Maintenance, Calibration of Gas Turbine Instruments as per Procedures.
• Experience in Boroscope of Gas Turbine with NDT Inspection Test of Turbine Blades.
• Materials spares parts of Gas Turbine keep Record for Availability & Reliability.
2010 – 2011 KUWAIT OIL COMPANY –KUWAIT-BOOSTER STATION
SUPERVISOR CONTROL INSTRUMENTATION
• In Kuwait Oil Company, responsible for GE-RUSTON-MANTURBO Oil & Gas Turbine Booster station Operation Maintenance, Overhaul, start up, Calibration of Field Instrument with HMI control system with under me fifty Instrument Technician-Fitter people Staff working. The Supervisor Senior. Gas Turbine Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance and calibration of all instrumentation for the Gas Turbine Compressors in KOC. Also, The Supervisor Senior. Gas Turbine Specialist will be responsible for calibration of end devices including transmitters, control valves, vibration sensors, RTD’s, power relays, power resources, NOX reduction systems, limit switches, maintenance of programmable logic controller (PLC) software, maintenance of fire protection (CO2) and safeguarding systems, and training and monitoring of Turbine. The Supervisor Senior. Gas Turbine Specialist will also be responsible for creating maintenance procedures and participating in scheduled OEM runtime based hot section and compressor inspections.
The Supervisor Senior. Gas Turbine Specialist responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Calibration of end devices including transmitters, limit switches, control valves, transducers and power replays.
• Identification & diagnosis of control system, power output maximization and all subsequent failures for analysis
• Maintenance of PLC software and I/O cards, communication protocols and local communication equipment
• Creation of instrumentation maintenance procedures (PM, CM procedures in CMM)
• Provide input on full field development specifications and related process equipment HazOps
• Maintenance of fire protection and other equipment and personnel safeguarding systems
• Calibrations, testing, loop checking, troubleshooting and maintenance of process control instruments and equipments.
• Experience in L&J servo Level gauges, VAREC level gauges and SAAB Rosemount Radar level gauges.
• Servicing, calibration and testing of control valves Fisher, Masoneilan, and Valvetek.
• I am working with following SMART and conventional transmitters Rosemount, Honeywell, ABB Kent, Tylor, Fuji FCX, Kent Delta PK, Foxboro, Yokagawa, Taylor, Bells Etc. Leveltrols -(Masoneilan, Magnatrol, Fisher) Leveltek
• Experience of KNPC loading and filling manifolds, Tank farms maintenance
HONEYWELL TDC 3000 DCS system for controlling the entire plant. FOXBORO I/A SERIES
Rolls Royce Gas turbine/ Crude Transit Pump/Air Compressors
• Bently Nevada 3300 series vibration Monitors with Proximeters and Velometers.
Previous Positions Held:
2007 – 2010 GE OIL & GAS –ITALY-GLOBAL SERVICE-LTSA-60MW-CCPP
CONTRACT PERFORMANCE MANAGER-RESIDENT ENGINEER
• Worked with Direct GE Oil & Gas (CSA Team)Italy Base Company Global Service Contract Performance Manager –Resident Engineer GE Gas Turbine Under GE Long Term Service Agreement Contract (LTSA)INDIA-with ARVIND LIMITED –Ahmedabad-Santej & Naroda-INDIA- Co-Generation 60 MW Power plant with GE-Nuovo Pignone Gas Turbine PGT-10X4 Machine with Moore-SUVIMAC-II Control System as Two sites Leader Working Responsibility
• Gas Turbine Major Inspection+Hot Gas Path Inspection+Combustion Inspection Control & Instrumentation-Mechanical-Electrical with Availability & Reliability of Machine.
• CPM I have to Create Invoice as per Contract & Maintain Financial Checkbook with Cashbook Update Daily, Invoice Service Tax, Professionel Tax, and Income Tax with Balance Sheet. I have to Maintain MATERIALS STORE critical spares & other consumable items Invoices Materials of Gas Turbine Spare Parts with Airport Custom Clearance of Spare Part. & Take care about GE Integrity policy with EHS Time to Time with Contractor & Employee with .Plant Maintenance PILOT DATA Every Day Update for Maintenance & Avaibility Reliability of Machine.
• .I have work in GAIL Jambua India Site for PGT-10-Suvimac-II- Major Inspection Work as Start up Engineer Two Times.
• I have work in RELIANCE-BHARUCH Booster Station as SITE LEADER on PGT-10 With MARK-VI.
• .Commissioning, Maintenance and Troubleshooting Activities of GE Frame-LM-6&25-5 & 6 & 7 & 9 Gas Turbines controlled by GE SPEEDTRONIC MARK-V & VI & VIe (TMR) Control System. Capable to Perform Digital I/O, Analog I/O, Rungs Modification, Alarm Point Addition and Control Constants Changing Configuration on SPEEDTRONIC MARK V & VI & VIe. Familiar with GCV, SRV, LFBV, and IGVs NCV’s Calibration, Manual Stroke Checking, and Auto Calibration Function. Mechanical and Electrical Turbine over Speed Test Function. Independently Handling All Field Instrumentation Jobs during Major Overhauling, Hot Gas Path Inspection & Combustion Inspection & Pre-Startup jobs of GE Frame- 5 & 6 & 7 & 9 Gas Turbine. Understanding of Sequence Logic Control, Utilizing Process Flow Diagrams, Rung Diagrams, Relay Control Logic, P & ID, Technical Manuals and Catalogs for Loop Checking, Trouble Shooting and Modification Work in the Field & Control System. Familiar with GE Frame-5 & 6 & 7 & 9 Gas Turbine Fire Protection & Gas Detection System.
• I have Given Training of Gas Turbine Operation & Maintenance to New employee of Customer as per customer Request.
• .I was Handling Two Site of GE-OIL & GAS Power Generation 60 Peoples Operation & Maintenance Manpower Team. As per Process demand & specification sheet Time To Time I have to Update & Configure New Process Data
• sheet of Control system.
• Worked with GE-NUOVA PIGNONE from since 1998-2000 Starting Irrection & Commissioning Loop checking Operation & Maintenance of this power plant. Evaluate the quality of installed work on site. Completion of Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Customer Acceptance Tests (CAT) Integration of systems on-site Compliance to company workmanship and quality standards Creation and updating of department documentation and procedures Progress report writing Functional testing of large control systems Responsible for all GT and Generator controls issues, start – up of the machines, operating of the GT’s with running and to be synchronized Responsibility.
2005 – 2007 SANTOS ENGINEERING-MALAYSIA-ALGERIAS FOR GE-OIL & GAS
CONTROL INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
• Work with manpower supply of Santos Engineering, Ireland base company for General Electric USA -Nuova Pignone, ITALY Global Service Cogeneration Power plant with Compressor Booster Station Nuova Pignone compressor and GE Gas Turbine machine operation and maintenance overhaul, shutdown for MARK-V-VI-Vie-Control System with Field Instruments.
• Work in April-2006 with MALAYSIA LNG Complex, PETRONAS-Bintulu Site GE frame 7001x2 Gas Turbine with Nuova Pignone Compressor-Generator Train Machine shutdown work done under GE Nuova Pignone with MARK-V-VI-Vie-Control System with Field Instruments.
• Work in September- December-2006- January-2007 in ALGERIA GROUPMENT SONATRACH-AGIP-BRN-HASSI MASSUDIEN site Under SULZER-ELBAR on GE-Frame 5002x2+7001x2 Gas Turbine with Nuova Pignone Compressor-Generator with MARK-V-VI, PGT-10x3 with SUVIMAC-II & NUOVA PIGNONE SRL COMPRESSOR x7 with GE-FANUC- 90/30 PLC with SIMPLICITY-VERSA pro-2.0,Gas Turbine machine with Responsibility to carry out the repair and maintenance work of all types of field instruments such as temperature, pressure, level, flow, vibration, speed, flame detectors, transmitters, switches, gauges, recorders and analyzers. Calibration and maintenance of various types of control actuators e.g. Hydraulic, pneumatic and motorized control valves. Should be familiar with safety practices and international standards, Operation & Maintenance Loop checking shutdown work done as instrumentation control engineer
2004 – 2005 TECHNIP OFFSHORE-UK FOR BRITISH PETROLEUM-OFFSHORE
CONTROL INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
• Northern Marine, North Sea. United Kingdom, C & I Engg/Technician. On BP support vessel for Technip, Offshore Platform. Controls are DP Dynamic Position Controls System Utilizing the Cegelec 900 series, 6 x thrusters, 6 x Generators with Control Systems with Vessel Radar Global Navigation system.
• Working with the International Standards Offshore & Many Nationalities persons. Under Chief Engineer Direction, Implement all Maintenance Activities Associates with Utility and Process Equipment, on the Installation. Knowledge of All Calibration & Testing Equipments. Responsible for Completing Verification Assurance & Maintenance Routines & Maintain Quality Records. Is Competent in the Electrical Safety Procedures & to be certified as Responsible Instrument Tech, read & work from Engineering/Vendor Drawings. Carries out Faultfinding & Repairs on Communications, Control and Instrument System. Generator Units, Control Equipment & Protection Devices with SCADA System Permit to work Procedures, Worked for Diving Support Vessel. D P base Vessels..
2000 - 2004 SEMBCORP COGEN-800MW-COGENERATION- SINGAPORE
SENIOR INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN- SENIOR CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR
• Responsible for the Total Power Plant Instrumentation and Control System, Equipment and Field Instruments and Operation & Maintenance Activities. The Main Power Plant Control System Consisted of the Operation of 2 x Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG-BOP) with Distributed Control System ABB Symphony Control System Operating from Central Control System.
• Responsible for the Operational Troubleshooting and Implementation Maintenance programmed. Total Control system Including the LAN network with Remote Operating Stations in the Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines and Interphase with SINGAPORE POWER GRID, Siemens & Allen Bradley PLC for Small Package Units The Gas Turbines Plant Consisting of 2 x 230MW GE Frame Gas Turbine 9001FA++ With DLN-II Which Controlled by the Latest Technology of GE SPEEDTRONIC- MARK- V.
• Responsible for Operation, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of the Gas Turbine Controls Including Field Smart Transmitters, Bentley Nevada 3300 System & Industrial CO2 Fire System for Gas Turbine & Steam Turbine Instruments.
• The Steam Turbine Plant Consists of 1 x 340MW ALSTOM Steam Turbine Controlled by Microrec Controls had Total Responsibility for Operation, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of the Steam Turbine Controls with all Field Smart Instruments.
• Semb corp has given Special Training in the All above Areas and our Team is looking after Overall Control of Instrumentation and Control Operation and Maintenance works Including the Planned/Preventive/Breakdown Maintenance works. Has been given Special Training in SAP System Software to Carry out Plant Maintenance Jobs and Material Management Works. so our Team is Responsible for our Division Inventory Controls, Budgeting and cost Control.800MW Power plant Irrection & Commissioning Loop checking work done from since joining this power plant.
1998 - 2000 GENERAL ELECTRIC -NUOVA PIGNONE-LTSA-60MW-CCPP-INDIA
CONTROL INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
• Work with GE-Suvimac II Turbine Control System & DCS Thermex Fuji CCPP Power Plant. Complete Maintenance Instrumentation & Control of 2 x 10.5MW GE-Nuova Pignone -PGT10, 13.5 MVA Jeumount Generators and 6MW Steam Turbine -BHEL. With 1200m3/hr Capacity Circulation Cooling Water System for Gas Turbine. Combined Cycle co-Gen HRSG of TBW of 72 ton/hr Steam with Supplementary Firing with BFW System, Deareator. Also 2 x 1100 TR Vapor Absorber Heat Recovery Process of Thermex for Supply of 6 Degree Centigrade Chilled Water System to Gas Turbine. Two (2) x Circulation Cooling Tower with Auxiliary Pumping System. Naphtha Unloading, 2 x 4000kl Floating Roof Tank Naphtha Transfer to BOP/GT/HRSG System 1 x 24 TPH FM Boiler of TBW, 1 x 10 TPH & 16 TPH Auxiliary Nestler Boiler Looking Over all Power Plant Instrumentation & Control System Maintenance.Irrection & Commissioning Loop checking work carried out from 1998 to 2000 for Client ARVIND LIMITED-Ahmedabad-Naroda & Santej-Site Location.
1997 - 1998 CEGELEC-ABUDHABI-OFFSHORE DAS ISLAND-SHUTDOWN JOB
CONTROL INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
Das Island Banduq Oil field platform Field Instrument Overhaul & calibration work carried out.
1995 - 1996 JURONG ENGINEERING SINGAPORE-2250MW-FOR PARSON
CONTROL INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
• ABB-Bailey-Japan-INFI-90 System Touch Screen in Erection & Commissioning / Loop Checking of all Process Instrument field to CCR, CCR to Field, Field to MCC to CCR. Cabinet like CCS - Control Circuit System Cabinet SEM - Sequence Event Monitor Cabinet IC - Interlock Cabinet DCIS - Distributed Control Information System Cabinet PCIS - Parson Control Information System Cabinet TTRC - Turbine Trip Relay Circuit Cabinet EHG - Electro Hydraulic Governor Cabinet
1994 - 1995 CONSOLIDATED TURBINE SERVICES-DUBAI-UAE
CONTROL INSTRUMENT ELECTRICAL SPECIALIST
• Ministry of Electricity & Water UAE –Abu Dhabi-Ras Al Khaimah-Umal Kuwain-Ajman-Sharjaha-Dubai-Power Station GE-Gas Turbine MARK-II-V- Convert in to Gas system with New Control System. New Control system with field Instrumentation Irrection & Installation Commission Loop checking work carried out.
1992 - 1994 KUWAIT NATIONAL PETROLEUM-REFINERY-KUWAIT
CONTROL INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
• KUWAIT NATIONAL PETROLEUM-Mina Abdullah Refinery Diesel-Naphtha-Kerosene-Cracker Unit Plant Instrumentation Maintenance & Calibration work done with Honeywell TDC-2000/3000.Bently Nevada 3300 System Maintenance done. I have Knowledge of the operating principles of control and measurement devices including pneumatic and electric liquid levels, interface level, static pressure and differential pressure controllers, Irrection commissioning Loop checking work carried out of Refinery Instruments.
1990 - 1992 BAYER INDIA LIMITED –HIMMATNAGAR-GUJARAT- INDIA
CONTROL INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN-PROCESS TECHNICIAN
Work with New Install Agrochemical Fertilizer Pesticide Plant Instrumentation Irrection Commissioning Loop checking with Operation & Maintenance of Plant as Control Instrument Technician cum Process Technician work carried out with SIEMENS Step-5 PLC-Programmable Logic Controller. Company has provided SIEMENS PLC-Step-5 Training in SIEMENS HOUSE in MUMBAI-India for 15 Days with Certificates.
1989 - 1990 SANDOZ INDIA LIMITED –ANKLESHWAR-GUJARAT- INDIA
• Work with Fertilizer Plant Instrumentation Irrection & Commissioning with Loop checking with Allen Bradley 2/30 PLC.Plant Instrumentation Control System Maintenance.
1987 - 1988 INDIAN PETROCHEMICAL CORPORATION –VADODARA-GUJARAT- INDIA
APPRENTICE INSTRUMENT MECHANIC
• Petrochemical Plant Instrumentation new Irrection & Installation Commission Loop Checking Calibration work done DCS TOSDIC-II Toshiba Japan Control System. Petrochemical Plant Instrumentation Control System Maintenance work done.
1985 - 1987 ESJEY ENGINEERING-INDIAN PETROCHEMICAL CORPORATION - INDIA
INSTRUMENT MECHANIC FREELANCE JOB
• Petrochemical Plant Instrumentation new Installation Commission Loop Checking Calibration work done Errection Commission Petrochemical Plant Dry Spun Acrylic Fiber Plant Instrumentation Control System.
Training done with Certificates:
HONEYWELL-TDC-2000-3000 PLC ALLENBRADLY-2/30 GE FANUC 90/30 PLC-VERSA PRO-2.0
THERMEX-FUJI DCS GAS TURBINE- MARK-V -IV SPEEDTRONIC / MOORE-SIEMENS-SUVIMAC-II Siemens India Ltd Bombay-India - Programmable Logic Controller.
GE-ENERGY & POWER SPEEDTRONIC MARK-V TRAINING DONE.
ABB Alstom Singapore - Power General Power Plant Overview and Balance of Plants System Operation
GE Energy Product Europe Singapore - MS9001FA+ + Gas Turbine Basic Study
GE Energy Product Europe Singapore - MS9001FA+ +Gas Turbine Mechanics & Maintenance Survey.
GE Power System Singapore - Speedtronic MARK V Overview.
GE Energy Product Europe Singapore - Gas Turbine MKV Control and Operation
ABB Automation University in Singapore-DCS (Distrubuted Control System) Below Training Done.
ABB M200- Symphony Enterprise Management System Overview
ABB M206- Symphony Conductor NT Operator
ABB M202- Composer Automation Architect
ABB M203- Conductor NT
Hathaway IDM Training,Singapore.
SUT Sakra Emergency Response Brigade BatamIndonesia - Industrial Fire Fighting Course
3M Hearing Protection Singapore - Training & 3M Respirator Training
Chirag N-Logue Communication Pvt Ltd Chennai.Basic Computer & Internet
NORTH SEA =Naval Maritime Academy in Mumbai Below STCW-95 Sea survival Training Done.
Personal Safety & Social Responsibility
Elementary First Aid
Personal Survival Technique
Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting
NORTH SEA MSTS in Malaysia by Nutec RotterdamdamB.V Netherlands Below Training Done.
STCW-95 NorthSea survival One Week Training
Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training
Basic Safety & Emergency Preparation
India, MH - turbine, power plant, pune, german, creo, pump,...
Scottsdale, AZ - turbine, power plant, combined, gas turbine, solar,...
Power Plant Project
India - turbine, power plant, wind, boiler, catia, telugu,...
India, Tiruchirappalli, TN - turbine, mechanical engineer, power plant, inplant,...
Power Plant Maintenance
Lincoln Park, MI - turbine, power plant, mechanic, millwright, rigger,...
power plant operator
Kuwait - power plant, turbine, dcs, plant operator, engg,...
Maintenance Power Plant
India, Tuticorin, TN - turbine, power plant, dcs, instrumentation,...