Objective: Seeking business assignments in the capacity of management executive with focus on Business Development, Account Management, and B2B Sales with a reputed IT/ITES Organization within India or Overseas.
• 10 (Ten) Years plus experience in B2B/B2C, corporate sales; channel sales, key account management, brand promotion, new business development and human resource management in IT/ITES, Telecommunication and BFSI Industry.
• Extensive functional knowledge of software development activities, web development, ERP implementation, telecom software development technologies, Mobile Application Development and embedded systems.
• Excellent background into Social Media Marketing; used for Online Marketing/E-Marketing, e-campaign, Web Analytics. Deep knowledge of Social Groups, Blogs & RSS Feeds.
• Demonstrated experience in business partnership with multinational billion dollar companies, experienced in analyzing, managing, negotiating and administering contracts, compliance with government regulations, company requirements and process & procedures development.
• Entrepreneurial executive with strong general management qualifications in Strategic Planning, Business Development, Account Management, Project Consulting, Budgeting, Finance, Administration & Human Resource.
• Guided the success of multi-million dollar businesses by leading and motivating the sales and recruitment team through sales observation and coaching in the moment, sharing recruitment strategies in finding the right talent.
• Leveraged expertise in new product/ service launches, company and product evangelism, technology sales presentations, strategic partnerships/alliances, brand awareness and management strategies to build business across USA, Europe and Asian markets.
• Proficient at managing & leading teams for running successful process operations & experience of developing procedures, service standards for business excellence, skilled communicator with exceptional presentation skills & a strategic planner with proficiency in effective customer service and sales.
• Major strengths include strong problem solving skills, effective communication and time Management.
• Strong hands on experience in Technical Recruitment, Internet Research, Sourcing through various tools and techniques, Active and passive sourcing through Discussion Boards, Networking Tools, Groups, Forums, Associations, E-Seminars, Web Pages etc.
• Bachelor is Computer Application, Punjab Technical University
Confidential, Chandigarh, INDIA May 2011 – Till Date
Delivery Manager /Business Manager
• Responsible for USA B2B IT staffing and project solutions by developing and maintaining lasting relationships with top system integrators seeking technical professionals and services.
• Responsible for strategy and development of marketing programs for Internet-based social media / communities.
• Managing Chandigarh branch operations, including budget, marketing plans, sales forecasting and employee hiring, firing, training and yearly reviews.
• Cold Call prospects and conducted needs assessments to determine current and future technical needs.
• Leads human resources activities, including hiring, developing training plans and conducting training for employees
• Responsible for the overall Growth, Revenue and Functioning of the Professional Consulting Group for North America.
• Overseeing the deliverables of various departments; Sales, Recruitment, Operations, Accounts, Legal and Human Resource.
• Primary contact for the Key Accounts.
• Direct focus on P&L expense management and deploying a high powered focused sales and recruitment team.
• Member of the executive management team reporting to the President and Chief Executive Officer.
• Develop and implement workforce planning process/methodology for the Sales and Services Business Units, Initiate and drive the recruitment process – ownership of the process and the relationship with the business.
• Handled full-cycle recruiting including development of recruitment strategies, establishing recruitment processes, sourcing, offer management and onboarding.
• Lead team efforts in developing solutions to difficult or complex client situations to ensure goals and objectives are met, including delivering results on time and within budget.
• Manage and track recruiting data to ensure meet metrics and business expectations (volume, quality, and cost).
• Motivating and assisting managers and sales personnel to achieve these targets by regularly monitoring and communicating progress, providing personal support and taking action where necessary ensuring that sales personnel receive the resources, support and training they require.
Commence business partnership with HCL America, Tech Mahindra, Headstrong-GE, Zensar, CMC America, Mahindra Satyam, NIIT Technologies and Mphasis-HP.
Ramy InfoTech Pvt. Limited, Noida, INDIA Aug 2010 – May 2011
Senior Regional Manager
• Responsible for all direct sales and recruiting, managing daily operations and channel partner relationships.
• Successfully implemented organization wide programs to support and drive business goals. These programs include workforce planning, leadership development, performance management, culture change, and employee engagement programs across U.S.A.
• Developed business partnership with million dollar companies, Patni America, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Wipro America and HCL America.
• Worked directly with C-Suite executives of Clients, acting as Single point of contact for all client communication.
• Achieved 90% growth during the first 1 year of operations and directly responsible for over $2MM in revenues over the same period.
• Performed marketing activities to improve sales including establishing and maintaining relationships with business partners and consulting firms.
• Manage the order fulfilment process from requisition creation to candidate start of assignment, Broadcast orders to approved suppliers using mass mailing tool, networking groups, social media networks, personal and discussion blogs.
• Exercise screening techniques that ensure only high-quality resumes are forwarded to the customer for review.
• Negotiate the bill rates to ensure they are aligned with current market rates and closely related to the necessary job criteria, Confirm assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier regarding the contractors’ assignment information (i.e., start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.).
• Interact daily with hiring managers and suppliers to resolve program related issues.
• Appropriately manage the customer and supplier relationship by building a professional rapport, following up consistently, and by maintaining ongoing contact and communication.
• Act as a cooperative and contributing team member to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to both customers and suppliers.
• Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions.
• Conduct resource planning with hiring managers to anticipate future staffing needs.
• Ensure that all key service delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of service delivery processes, and in maintaining and improving contractor/supplier quality.
Commence business partnership with Patni America in Sep 2010.
Commence business partnership with Cognizant Technology Solutions in Oct 2010.
Okaya Infocom, Noida, INDIA May 2008 – July 2010
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
• Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, Own the contract and renewals for projects for an existing client and new clients.
• Approve Purchase Orders and invoices, and is responsible for payment collections.
• Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and we achieve set targets.
• Responsible to Account Management, Client Servicing, Resource Management, Sales Plans, Budget Management (hiring and sharing of resources) and cost avoidance.
• Maintain a pool of clients to get exclusive requirements, using Primes as gatekeeper to submit resources to Hiring Managers.
• Tender for software development projects i.e. iPhone Apps, Android Apps, New Implementation for Web Apps using PHP, Flex, and Flash and .Net/C #.
• Requirement gathering and proposing a best resolution, Write Proposals, RFP,RFI, SOW.
• Provides mentoring and training to account managers, BDM’s and new joined, Responsible for status reporting to VP, Internal & External Clients.
• Conduct training workshops to get best use of social networking sites/blogs/groups. Pre-requisite for e-marketing, campaign management.
Best Seller of the Month of June 2009
Best Seller of the Month of March 2010
FCS Software Solutions Limited, Chandigarh, INDIA Jan 2007 – Mar 2008
• Interact with clients, preferred vendors and business partners through e-mails & conference calls to generate business and resolve operational aspects. Add & evaluate clients to increase business prospects.
• Make cold calls to develop new clients and getting various vendor ships/partnerships from large clients/consulting companies.
• Generate requirements from business partners by hotlist, e-mail campaigns & resume marketing.
• Follow Up for submitted consultants and pushes consultants for End Client Submissions and End Client Interviews.
• Search requirements for bench consultants from various job boards, groups, discussions, blogs, search engines, Meta engines.
• Search and interact with IT professionals to qualify them for Tier-1 client’s requirements. Manage and coordinate with TRS team to get qualify & perfect talent for specific skilled requirements.
• Post resumes on various jobsite portals to generate requirements and addition of new business partners.
• Track of qualified consultants, schedule interview for submitted consultants. Coordinate with TRS team, vendors, and clients to resolve consultant’s deliverable issues.
• Manage full recruitment cycle independently including resource requirement gathering, sourcing, initial screening, short listing, pre and post interview follow-ups, reviewing with stakeholders, reference checks, preparing offers, negotiation and closures.
• Source potential candidates through job portals, networking, staffing companies, employee referrals and head hunting in target software companies.
• Responsible for maintaining data bank, identifying in-demand technologies and proactively building relations with potential candidates.
PG Informatics Limited, Chandigarh, INDIA Aug 2004 – Dec 2006
Call Center Manager
• Interact with client and outsourced centres through e-mails & conference calls to review / resolve operational issues.
• Act as SPOC (single point of contact) for Client and Call Centres.
• Interact with vendors i.e. VoIP / bandwidth suppliers, transporters, network, consulting firms to manage technical & operational issues on daily basis.
• Upload & track sales orders, interact with client to complete pending sales orders.
• Managed multifunctional teams to accelerate required growth and achieve business targets.
• Lead and manage process, identify and implement strategies to improve team’s efficiency and promote a spirit of die-hard among team members.
• Ensured a high quality customer experience, customer satisfaction through script adherence, quality standards.
• Revise & Formulate MIS Reports and send to the concerned department i.e. Sales, Quality, Remote Centres, Client and Quality.
Database Management & Technical:
• Data Cleaning in MS Excel/ MS Access remove tag values, irrelevant fields.
• Design and collect data as per dialer requirements, responsible for bug fixing, data fixing.
• Upload database in server remotely using LogMeIn / Team Viewer.
• Managed a "no down time" ensuring smooth operation of dialer, VoIP, database and bandwidth.
• Edit voice files using Wave Pad and convert to MP3 format. Upload MP3 Files /Data in Client’s FTP and LOCAL FTP using Cute FTP.
• Monitor Call Traffic and Voice Quality, Change INI files in Audio Codes while shifting from one service provider to another for Manual Dialer, Change configuration in Cisco Routers for PD Dialer.
• Prepare dialer performance reports for database and individuals.
Training, Team & Quality Management:
• Set quality standards and closely monitor to quality department, Responsible to train team leaders, quality coaches, supervisors and verifiers.
• Lead, train and motivate new team-leaders, quality monitors, process trainers ensuring their career development and positive contribution to the company.
• Conduct training programs for team to enhance operational efficiencies of workforce, focusing on sales & customer care aspect.
• Lead, train outsourced centres about client’s products and their services, scope of selling, quality instructions, culture of United Kingdom, tele-sales techniques, voice & accent training.
Human Resource Management:
• Source / Interview and Hire potential candidates through job portals, networking, placement companies, employee referrals and head hunting in target BPO’s / Colleges / Institutes.
• Exercise full authority to decide salary package & benefits.
• Conduct Job Fairs in Colleges / Institutes to hire new available talent.
E3R Infosystems Pvt. Ltd Jan 2002 –August 2004
Tele Sales Executive – TSE (III)
• Call BT home phone prospects to sell CPS services / broadband / dial-up services of Homecall. Achieve daily and monthly SPH as set by the client / company.
• Train new team members for Caudwell about CPS services, tariff plans, discounts, bills & payments, broadband services, line transfer, direct debit set-up, UK culture, Caudwell Competitors, Script Adherence, Objection Handling, Quality Efforts, QA Parameters.
• Perform credit check, Address verification, Caudwell Sales Uploading Portal, Tracking & Validating Sales Orders, and Follow up of declined orders.
• Reverification of the cancelled and declined orders.
Oracle Apps functional Consultant
India - oracle, apps, oracle apps, hrms, financials, le,...
India - dba, apps, oracle, database, oracle apps, users,...
Front Secondary School
India - eclipse, apps, chandigarh, integration, app, url,...
Project Software Developer
India - also, apps, android, en, software developer, app,...
India - apps, pl, oracle, sql developer, pl sql, 2000,...
Oracle Financial Functional Consultant
India - apps, consultant, oracle, role, gl,...
India - apps, pvt, user, higher, higher secondary, board,...