Bayonne, NJ ***** • (201) ***-**** • *******.*******@*****.***
• Hardworking and energetic; flexible; adapt easily to change of environment and work schedule.
• Personable with a positive attitude and quick study; demonstrates ability to work on a team or independently.
• Maintain excellent interpersonal communication, time management, and problem resolution skills.
• Proficient in Word, Encompass, Calyx Point
Customer Service/ Mortgage Processor Carteret Mortgage, Bayonne NJ April 2003- Present
As a mortgage processor my responsibilities include taking an initial application over the telephone or in person. I extract the borrower's credit report to determine how much financing the borrower is qualified to receive, if applicable. I investigate multiple banks and/or investors to ensure that our company secures the best interest rate for our client. Upon selecting the best bank/investor, I submit the borrower’s application along with their credit report for pre-approval. Once the borrower is pre-approved, I contact the borrower to set an appointment for the appraiser to view the property. I obtain signatures from the borrower/s for all disclosures for compliance purposes. As a requirement, I gather income documents from the borrower/s such as W2's or 1040's and pay-stubs to support the application. I submit the completed application and supporting documents to the investor and wait for an approval. Upon receiving a mortgage approval, I ensure all conditions are cleared per the underwriter’s request as listed on the approval letter. Upon clearing all conditions, the bank or investor sends a letter indicating the loan is cleared to close. Once the loan closes I prepare a post closing audit package which includes a detailed list of signed documents from the bank/investors and the borrower.
Customer Service/ Mortgage Processor Allied Mortgage, Jersey City, NJ November 1999- April 2003
As a mortgage processor my responsibilities included taking an initial application over the telephone or in person. I also extracted the borrower's credit report to determine how much financing the borrower was qualified to receive, if applicable. I thoroughly researched several banks and/or investors to ensure that our company secured the best interest rate for our client. Upon selecting the best bank/investor I would then submit the borrower’s initial application along with the credit report for a pre-approval. Once the borrower was pre-approved, I contacted the borrower to set an appointment for the appraisal and title company. I also met with the borrower to obtain signatures for all disclosures for compliance purposes. I gathered income documents such as borrowers W2's or 1040's, pay-stubs to support the application. I would then overnight the entire package to the investor and wait for an approval. Upon receiving a mortgage approval, I cleared all conditions the underwriter listed on the approval. After all conditions were cleared, the bank or investor would send a clear to close the loan. Once the loan is closed I prepared a post closing audit package which included a detailed list of signed documents from the bank/investors and the borrower.
Similar ResumesMortgage Underwriter
- millenium, mortgage underwriter, underwriter,...CNC Programer / Journyman mechanic/ Supervisor
- programer, sheet metal mechanic, metal mechanic,...Machinist For hire
- okuma, cnc lathe, mazak, haas, machinist, injector,...CNC Machinist
- okuma, mazak, machinist, cnc machinist, cnc, haas,...Mortgage Processor
- healing, mortgage, processor, operators, loan,...Mortgage Processor
- nmls, cra, fdcpa, mha, freddie, reg, foreclosure,...JR.UNDERWRITER
- closers, underwriter, loan processor, mcse, fha,...Customer Service Loan Processor New York Mortgage
- doc, steward, loan processor, fha, lp, forwarding,...Underwriter, Broker, Auditor
Browns Mills, NJ
- mortgage underwriter, l2, underwriter,...Underwriter/Credit Analysis-Banking/Mortgage Industry
- mortgage underwriter, underwriter, fha, escrow, lp,...