Customer Service High School Sales Construction
**** *. ******* **. *** ***
Irving, TX 75061
To a obtain a position where I may use my skills and experience
for a company where I may serve as a team player as well as increase my
skills and abilities.
Goodwill Southern California 8/2010 - 7/2011
Donation Clerk Attendant/CSR San Bernardino, CA
Duties included but not limited to; Shipping and receiving of donation
goods, stocking and organizing merchandise in its respective department.
Customer service, responsible over payments, cash register, logging and record keeping of all funds, donations and sales. Collaborated with non-profit
organizations and companies to develop monthly donations as fundraising
through scheduled meetings. Coordinated fundraising events and donations.
Construction Self Contractor 06/2006- 08/2010
Construction Southern California State
Building and Renovation/Remodeling of HUD homes. Duties included
but were not limited to; Demolition, removal of debris, removal of tile or
carpet as needed, placement of new flooring tile or linoleum. Painting;
resurfacing of walls prior to applying paint using sprayer, brush and roller.
Roofing; removal of damaged roof and shingles, replacement and remodeling of roofs. Plumbing; Removal of damaged plumbing and
placement of new pipes and fittings. Repair/replacement of bathroom and home
fixtures. Electrical; repair/replacement of damage wires, plugs and switches, Installed or replaced existing light fixtures throughout entire home.
Manpower staffing Agency 06/2005 - 09/2006
General Labor/Warehouse/Landscaping San Bernardino, CA
General Labor, warehouse work, operating both sit-down and stand-up forklifts as well as electric pallet- jack, general landscape using equipment like
tractors, lawnmowers, back hoes, shovels and weed eaters. Any available
general labor positions and assignments.
AmeriCorps Restoring Youth & communities 03/10/2008-01/11/2010
Volunteer Event Fundraiser San Bernardino, CA
Partner & build positive relationships with multiple community organizations to share resources and information in the effort to assist greater quantities of those in need. Participate in F.I.G.H.T.S. Boxing Ministry to provide daily encouragement to at risk youth to continue their education, remain sober and gang prevention information. Planned and coordinated events for varying organizations to help raise funds.
Marie C. Romero High School 04 /2004 High school Diploma
Similar ResumesWarehouse associate
- vincent, murray, jonathan, basketball, dallas tx,...Call Center Customer Service Insurance Financial Services
- omnibus, speaks, claims adjuster,...Sales Business High School Loss Prevention Community College
- setter, appointment setter, loss prevention,...Customer Service Manager Data Entry Business Call Center
- tm, information specialist, standing,...Customer Service Sales San Antonio Management
- cip, accounts payable clerk, payable clerk,...Customer Service Call Center Entry Level Sales
- strength, rodriguez, customer service call,...receiving,shipping,order pulling
- phil, order puller, richland, pallet, situations,...Customer Service Administrative Assistant Manager Optometrist DA
- tomball, optometrist, optometric, lens, da, nature,...Customer Service Sales Quality Control Call Center
Flower Mound, TX
- dock worker, dallas tx, tyler, information system,...Sales Operator Forklift High School Technician
- wind technician, trimming, receiving clerk,...