Andres Kim**** ***** ***** **. *****
, TX *****
Utilize skills from quality assurance to ensure that the customer is receiving world class products.
CVE (Creative Vision Electronics) September 2011-March 2012, Samsung Remanufacturing Center in Plano, TX
• Gathered daily reports from each quality inspection station, used the raw data to compile Pass/Fail reports
• Compiled weekly failure reports with the QA engineers to provide detailed descriptions of the failures
• Provided training aides and work instructions in order to improve detection process in the QV lines
• Daily audits in each repair section to ensure the repairs were according to manufacture specifications
As well as auditing quality inspectors for proper testing procedures
• Decreased the failure rate from 5% to 2% for a 6 month span while productivity remained the same
SMS (Wistron) July 2011-September 2011, Motherboard Repair, Grapevine, TX
• Upgraded software to the latest Bios
• Upgraded hardware on a component level(Dell and HP models)
• Tested motherboards on a functional level as well as making sure the unit would pass cosmetics
HDI (Hyundai DigiTech) June 2009-October 2010, Samsung Remanufacturer Center in Richardson, TX
Lead Technician, Level 3
• Diagnosed problems by testing, reading diagrams, and by using the multimeter
• Compiled reports on common phone problems for software/hardware fixes
• Trained specific skills to improve time management and simplified repair procedures
• Communicated daily with the manager to distribute the workload for technicians
• Created and updated the daily ESN reports using Microsoft Excel and BlueOcean
University of Texas at Arlington 2007
• Bachelor of Arts
o Business Management / Minor in Psychology
Skills and assets:
Fluent in English, Korean and Spanish.
Experience in Excel, Word, SMES, Blueocean, and PowerPoint.
Highly detail oriented in inspecting products with a high amount of efficiency and accuracy.