Alpharetta, GA 30005 email@example.com
To Whom It May Concern,
In the interest of exploring employment opportunities with your organization, I have enclosed my resume for your review. It will provide you with specific details of my experience and overall qualifications.
As you review my resume, you will note that I offer experience in project management, site acquisition, project coordination, and other related areas. In addition to those specific qualifications discussed in my resume, my references will confirm that I offer several personal attributes which are conducive to successful job performance. They include excellent verbal and written communication talents, keen analytical skills, multi-tasking and organizational proficiencies, and the expertise to maintain a professional demeanor even under critical circumstances. I adapt quickly to new environments and procedures. I am client oriented, a team player, and enjoy problem-solving projects. I enjoy a busy work environment and a positive team atmosphere.
I am sure you will agree that a personal interview is one of the best methods of assessing one’s qualifications for employment. I am therefore available to meet with you to discuss, at length, the possible contributions that I can make to the growth and success of your current organization.
Thank you for reviewing my qualifications, and I look forward to receiving your reply.
3211 Cypress CT 678-***-****
Alpharetta, GA 30005 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Wireless telecommunications manager experience in Project Management, Project Coordination, Site Acquisition, and deployment for clients.
• Solid business management capabilities, including new business development, corporate account management, and employee hiring and training.
• Proven track record for keeping profits up by effectively managing resource allocation and utilization.
• Broad project management and team leadership background managing employees, contractors, and vendors.
• Experienced at ensuring occupational safety and meeting regulatory compliance obligations.
University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley – Menasha WI 1999 to 2001
~ Major – Accounting
Oshkosh West High School – Oshkosh WI 1995 to 1999
~ High School Diploma
~ Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Info Path, Outlook, Access
~ Dell; Gateway, Apple
~ LAN; IP
~ Microsoft Office Suite 2003 & 2007, ACT, OMD, IBA, Copas, Team Design, Team Relay, Service Station, Ariba, Exchange (ordering system), One Source (SAP), CAP, GIZA, Siterra, NORAD, CASPR, Business Objects, and Oracle
Goodman Networks, Alpharetta, GA September 2010 – May 2012
• 2012 managed a build of 323 1st Carrier sites along with 100 2nd Carrier sites.
• 2011 managed a build of 240 1st Carrier sites along with 218 2nd carrier sites
• 2010 managed the build of 133 sites for 1st Carrier
• Established and monitored strict scheduling timelines via CASPR to ensure milestones for the client
• Manage key business relationships with customers, contractors, and vendors.
• Perform daily deployment meetings with AT&T for updates on project progression
• Experience with all facets of standard project management, specifically involving site procurement
• Responsible for construction planning, scheduling, permitting, accounting and executing while managing employees and subcontractors
• Compiled financial analysis, forecasting, and budgeting of sites
• Responsible for reviewing quotes for construction per RFDS and approve purchase orders
• Facilitate full construction services building sites for AT&T
Main Street Broadband, Alpharetta, GA March 2010 – September 2010
• Reviewed construction drawings and structural analysis for construction of sites
• Performed power and telco walks for the sites.
• Acquiring necessary supplies for site development
• Trouble shooting challenging scenarios and submitting RMA’s for problematic equipment
• Accountable for the monitoring and maintenance of inventory
• Scheduling the implementations of construction projects and responsible for the continuous forecasting of their progress
Goodman Networks, Alpharetta, GA Dec 2008 – March 2010
• Dispatched general contractors to sites for initial construction and any necessary maintenance for encountered problems
• Uploaded reports via Business Objects and SQL to provide primary client tracking information for current projects.
• Generated several reports to validate various data, including the creation of a custom report that consolidates purchase orders for vendors and customers
• Submitted invoice requests for client upon task completion
• Entered initial scope of work and revisions into NORAD for client
• Verified completion of job services and documentation via SITERRA
• Managed for data entry, reviewed quotes, and tracked and submitted purchase orders with vendors via Oracle
Corporate Environments, Atlanta, GA June 2006 – Nov 2008
• Assisted three Project Managers with scheduling, customer visits, spreadsheets, all filing, and general data entry
• Managed National Accounts such as Washington Mutual Bank, Bank of America, Ernst & Young, LLP, and McKesson
o Coordinated furniture installation projects for national accounts
o Maintained spreadsheets for clients to monitor job status and obtain information about purchase orders and invoices
o Traveled to sites to inspect quality of furniture installation
o Handled all warranty and ergonomic issues with client
o Evaluated quotes and communicated with vendors
• GSA (Government) Projects
o Handled direct bills for government agencies
o Coordinated projects in secure government buildings
United Stationers, Suwanee, GA May 2004 – May 2006
• Ensured customer satisfaction while using the program GIZA
o Analyzed commercial office space to guarantee comfort, efficiency, and productivity throughout the environment
o Created two and three dimensional diagrams for customers
o Guided customers through product selection process
• Retrieved and responded to requests from large customer audience
• Interacted with vendors to finalize documentation regarding pricing and services to ensure customer approval
• Responsible for managing company finances
o Instituted credit limits
o Established reductions in pricing
o Authorized courier and transportation transactions for company
• Contributed to team success by resolving escalated problems and educating new employees
Prime Office Products, Norcross, GA July 2003 – April 2004
Inside Account Manager
• Sold office supplies as inside account manager within an open sales territor
• Handled territory management and revenue generation (i.e. prospecting, cold calling, client visits, and account management
• Established experience in sales
• GIZA Entry Level 1 & 2
• Intermediate Level of Microsoft Excel 2007
REFERENCES: Available upon request
Customer Service Administrative Assistant
Alpharetta, GA - csr, adp, mechanic, painter, exp, cloud, pl,...
Alpharetta, GA - welder, fitter, millwright, welding, cut, cutting,...
Alpharetta, GA - salesforce, sap, pricing, sharepoint, orders,...
Alpharetta, GA - sap, hcm, sd, sap sd, test lead, qa, feb,...
Customer Service Information Technology
Alpharetta, GA - feb, dental, augusta, computer, science, products,...
Manager Process Improvement
Alpharetta, GA - pricing, fp, models, cfo, physician, group,...
QA Test Lead/Manager
Alpharetta, GA - sd, sap, hcm, epic, sap sd, qa, tibco, planning,...