Name : Donia WAMANI
Nationality : Tunisian
Date/Place of birth : 5th October 1987
Family status : Single
Home address : *, *** **** ******
La Chebba- Mahdia- Tunisia
TEL.NO. Cell : 00 216 21 690 939
Email Address : email@example.com
A new graduated drilling engineer, motivated, enthusiastic, very active and so ambitious women.
Hoping to find a position , for an entry level employee, in your company.
20 September- 20 November 2011: Session in Business English at the British council.
• 2010- 2011: Drilling Engineering degree. INAT, Tunis-Tunisia
Graduation Thesis "Bit program optimization, hydraulics and BHA dynamics".
• 2008-2010: Drilling engineering cycle in the National Institute of Agronomy of Tunis
• 2008: Success in the Entrance Examination for Colleges Engineering (Biology Geology)
• 2006 : Certificate of Baccalaureate (Experiment sciences), grade : « Good »
Summer 2011: Final year graduation training in NOV Downhole Eurasia.Ltd
Summer 2010: Training in DGRE
Thesis: Well drilling monitoring in Mornag area, Northern Tunisia.
Summer 2009Trainng course in TPS/OMV.
Summer 2009: Training at SONEDE.
• Computer: Working knowledge of programming languages, Pascal and VBA. Highly proficient at Excel, Word and Power point.
• Software: AutoCAD, Matlab, TerraSCOPE™, AutoCAD, VibraSCOPE™ and Drill Bits and Hydraulics™ program.
• Presentation: Developed ability to produce reports and presentations to a professional standard.
• Analysis & Evaluation: Proficient in assessing data and formulating solutions.
• Organisational: Effective at time management and prioritising tasks to achieve deadlines.
• Interpersonal/Communication: Strong team working, leadership and communication skills.
Creation and design