Sales Customer Business Development Management
**** ********* **, ****** ** *****
Phone: +1 (972)***-****
• Seven years of pre-sales and network deployment experience in telecommunication industry with emphasis on Solutions Management in the field of wireline and wireless communication.
• Customer product management and business development to support migration of Sprint’s top 100 customers to evolving technologies to EVDO and LTE. Manage product roadmaps, customized applications and driving overall customer relationship.
• Support business development activities for Optical transmission products with emphasis on C/DWDM in Broadband Connectivity Solutions Business Unit at NSN. Manage projects/program and leading a team and client staff to deliver key client goals. Write proposals, develop and manage a network solution sales pipeline.
• Solution specialist for Radio-Frequency Engineering Services group with solid understanding of CDMA/GSM/UMTS/LTE and responsible for planning, design and optimization of projects for Ericsson’s key customers, along with contribution to the internal and external knowledge transfer and competence building.
• Work with project management on timeline, issues and risk mitigation strategies to ensure business readiness for all projects and provide input for business case analysis to calculate total cost of ownership, gross margins and overall viability of the proposal.
• Work with account management teams to provide strategic high end network solutions to North American customer base. Driving and supporting bid activities and direct customer engagement on key business opportunities.
• Direct engagement with customer, gathering customer’s requirements, ensuring they are reflected in offered solution and products, investigate opportunities for new businesses.
• Strong academic background with MBA (Marketing and Strategy) and MS (Electrical Engineering major in Telecommunications), awarded special honours as a scholar with distinction.
• Outcome focused, motivated, strong work ethic: available as needed for travel.
• Friendly and outgoing personality, which is balanced with an ability to provide outstanding customer service.
• Experience to work unsuppressed with the initiative to make decisions and problem solving ability. Flexible, honest and reliable.
• Goal-driven performer with strong leadership skills and always recognized for disciplined and timely completion of projects with excellent quality.
Customer Development Manager, Business and Product Engineering
Sprint-Nextel Corporation, Irving TX September 2011- Present
• Responsible for crafting business strategy, developing business requirements, and launching new products through appropriate channels and manage cross- functional areas related to spending, pricing and marketing strategies for the assigned products.
• Manage customer migration planning and engineering for current 2G/3G customers and responsible for business development, and support of hardware/software for next generation 3G/4G solutions and applications.
• Migration of Sprint’s top 100 enterprise customers from iDEN to Sprint Direct Connect-PTT and development of Sprint LTE Network Vision to enhance customer experience and providing excellent QoS. Sales support for enterprise, regional and federal accounts for Sprint Southern and Central US region.
• Identify partnerships with select strategic partners and business development opportunities to develop solutions and/or create complementary products or services to create synergies with Sprint’s existing businesses.
Solutions Manager, Broadband Connectivity Solutions
Nokia-Siemens Networks, Irving TX December 2008-September 2011
• Responsible for successful pre-sales business development and technical sales support for Optical transmission product line hiT7300/7500 for DWDM portfolio for Long-haul, regional and metro networks with focus on multi-regional carriers, Cable MSO, International Carriers and Enterprise Accounts. This includes presentation to the customer of the Nokia Siemens Networks optical networks vision, strategy and product portfolio, analysis of the various requirements and data provided by the customer, and engaging with the customer on possible technical solutions to optimize the performance of their network; involved in end to end project management from customer engagement to customer P.O. to network deployment.
• Analysis of customer bid documents (RFx) to identify the needs of DWDM related products and solution, working with network designers and configuration planners to achieve cost-optimized system configurations, responding to technical queries and providing solution and product recommendations. In addition to presentations, created technical and executive summaries to RFIs/RFPs and participating in lab evaluations and field trials.
• Product marketing experience with competitor analysis to identify competitive advantages like cost leadership and product differentiation and strategic positioning of NSN product line. Identification of market requirements, demonstrating company’s holistic approach and focusing on the “WoW Factor”.
• Strategic pricing ,business case and gross margin analysis for major Tier1 and Tier 2 North American customer base in addition to promoting solutions, scope development and participation in tenders and technical / service negotiations.
• Providing technical support to sales staff and customers and develop pre-sales product configurations, bills of materials, customer pricing with full understanding customer's network environment and deployment plan. Involved in post sales processes such as forecasting of material, ordering and logistics support for whole optical product line- DWDM, Microwave, Carrier Ethernet and IP.
Radio Networks Solution Specialist, Network & Technology Consulting
Ericsson, Plano TX June 2005 – December 2008
• Pre-sales solution specialist for 3G RF Network Planning and Design for customers in North America, Europe and Asia. These projects include technical processes, project analysis, reports and presenting the results to major wireless operators, Cable MSO customers and IOC groups.
• Market Lead for Optimization and design of existing and new UMTS networks for Tier 1 Wireless Operators such as AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile. CDMA/UMTS/HSPA RF planning, propagation model tuning, optimization and troubleshooting for Ericsson’s turn-key projects
• Product management experience with Ericsson’s 3G Node B, providing technical support to sales teams, reviewing features and roadmap plans with product line management and assisting customers for efficient utilization of channel management resources to arrive at the least Total Cost of Ownership.
• Pre-sales engineering and strategic management for multiple UMTS/HSPA trials at Ericsson which involved defining coverage areas and estimating the number of sites, link budget, traffic loading and capacity analysis, subscriber growth and determining average revenue per user according to client specific milestones and services. Propose deployment models to target prospective growth markets and demographics for a strong growth opportunity.
• Project Management for Optimization and design of existing and new UMTS networks for Tier 1 Wireless Operators such as AT&T and T-Mobile with an experience in building and managing cross-functional teams across multiple locations, overseeing deployment of networks across major cities.
• Management and Technical Team Leadership Coordinate the day-to-day activities of the RF engineering teams to ensure prioritization of tasks, and customer requirements are being addressed in the most efficient manner possible.
• Expert knowledge of RF planning and optimization tools- Planet EV, Atoll, Asset 3G, Mapinfo, TEMS and Actix.
• MBA (Marketing)
University of Texas at Dallas (2009), GPA 4.0/4.0
• MS (Electrical Engineering -Telecommunications)
University of Texas at Dallas (2005), GPA 3.6/4.0
• Bachelors of Engineering (Electronics & Telecommunications)
Shivaji University, India (2003)
Similar ResumesSales Business Development Marketing Financial
Addison, TX - insurance agents, builders, small business,...Project Manager Engineer Management Network Systems
Plano, TX - engineer, 3g, optical, fiber, nortel, lte, bsc,...Innovative and Proactive Accounting Manager
Seattle, WA - accountant, sap, cpa, mortgage, seattle,...Sales Manager Business Customer Service Development
Miami, FL - commercial sales, pizza hut, hut, c level, v4,...Engineer Manager Software Project Assistant Developer
Dallas, TX - agilent, lte, alu, umts, visual basic, topic, rnc,...Sales Manager Business Development Engineer Customer
Canada, Toronto, ON - naval, www, toronto, engineer, http,...Engineer Experience Design Network Engineering
United States - cell site, throughput, evdo, lte, ccnp, emf, umts,...RF Engineer
Las Vegas, NV - rf, engineer, aix, rf engineer, hyderabad, cluster,...Engineer Customer Service Software Data Test Years Experience
CA - tester, engineer, test engineer, rf, canada, 3g,...Project Network Management Design Business Engineer
San Diego, CA - 3g, ios, rf, sd, engineer, huawei, ericsson, cna,...