• Good at Programming through C, Object Oriented Programming through C++ and having Knowledge of Virtual Programming.
• Good Knowledge in Theory of Operating Systems
• Proficiency in writing code according to Form.
• Has good knowledge of .Net In-Depth knowledge of Asp, Ado, CSharp.
• Analyzing and Designing Forms and Providing connection to the forms.
• Knowledge of Object oriented concepts in .Net like Inheritance, polymorphism,overriding,interface,exceptions.
• Has good exposure in creation client and server Architecture.
• Has good knowledge of concepts like crystal reports,Mobile Application,Web Server.
• Good at SQl Queries and concepts.
• Good at PL/SQL Programming using Cursors, Procedures, Functions and Packages.
• Good Exposure in Implementing Audit triggers and Data migration using cursors and triggers.
• Has good exposure in handling runtime exception using pre-defined and user defined exceptions.
• Good at creating tables ,applying constraints to tables.Has Knowledge on primary key ,Foreign key constraints applying on multiple tables.
• Has knowledge about system defined and predefined functions.
• Has Knowledge at Stored Procedures,functions ,triggers,cursors,Joins.
• M.C.A from Acharya Nagarjuna University with an aggregate of 76% during 2006-09.
• B. com from Acharya Nagarjuna University with an aggregate of 56% during 2003-06.
• Intermediate from Board of Intermediate Education with an Aggregate of 60% during 2001-03.
• S.S.C from Board of Secondary Education with an Aggregation of 60% during 2000-01.
Worked as Lab Faculty in infopark solutions vijayawada from
october-10 to Till Date.
Technical Skill Summary:
1. Programming Languages
2. Operating System
4. Scripting Languages : C, C++, .Net
: Windows XP/Vista/ Unix.
: Oracle 9i, SqlServer 2005/2008
Academic Project :
Logarithem Arithmetic For Cost Estimation Of Human Resource Sharing
Client : FabMax IT Solutions , Chennai
Role : .Net Developer, Web Developer
Environment : Asp.NET-2.0 with C#, SqlServer 2005(Database engine) and Html Tag
Duration : Dec 09 to jun 10
The main aim of the project is to developing a web based and central recruitment process system for the HR Group of Fabmax IT Solutions. Some features are to calculate the cost of a product, the cost is calculated through logarithm values. This project is based on three tier architecture . The Modules in HRMS are as follows.They are 1.Adminstrator Department 2.Cost Estimation 3.Employee Details
• Involved in Creation of Users, Modules,calculating cost values
• Worked in DFD model to draw ER Diagram and maintain documentation also.
• Involved in Table Creation, formulas Especially written and applied Logarithem values
• Written many Forms and Programs using CSharp , Used sqlserver for tables creation.Created Data grid view in the employee table to check the employee details.
• Designed Login Form And Implemented Validations in Many Forms.
• Designed screened shots And Dynamically populated at Runtime.
• Planned and Designed through web applications using Html script.
• Used Ado.Net to connect to database .
• For providing connection used client and server connection.
• Involved in Designing and Developing web applications.
Father’s Name : Y.Bapuji
D.O.B : 27th April, 1985
Gender : Female.
Language Known : Telugu, English.
Address : Y.Ramadevi,Ncbn colony,near Benzcircle,
I hereby declare that the above furnished information is true as per my knowledge.
Software Engineer .Net Developer
Miami, FL - .net developer, .net, developer, software engineer,...
Future Entry Level .Net Developer or Software Engineer
Rochester, MN - .net developer, .net, developer,...
Engineer Project Manager
India, HYDERABAD, AP - java developer, developer, .net developer,...
India, hyderabad, AP - .net developer, c# .net, developer, c#, sql server,...
India, Hyderabad, AP - .net developer, chandra, .net, colony,...
Sr .NET Developer /Software Engineer
India, Hyderabad, AP - .net developer, fire, sensor, .net, paper, mini,...
India, Hyderabad, AP - .net developer, tomcat, server, sports, hindi,...