RAIG D LEE***** ********* **
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org(314) ***-****
Spearheaded Global and National Channels of Distribution, reduced freight and warehousing costs by 48% ($12m)
Provided financial forecasting and analysis. Exceeded financial goals by 125%.
Successful Implementation of Oracle, Manugistics, SAP, JD Edwards on time and within budget
Global Management of 30 Warehouse Operations and 8 Manufacturing sites
Cut cycle time for shipping from 7 to 1 day and reduced cycle time for reorders from 4 to 2 weeks
Increased inventory turns 91% from 8 to 15.3 times
Reduced waste 5%, slashed equipment downtime 7%, and maintained consistent 97% service levels
Boosted customer satisfaction CSI rate 15%, consistently delivering service levels over 96%.
Delivered immediate and impressive sales results; growing revenues from $120 mil to $280mil annually
Reversed 25 % sales decline, achieving 53 % revenue growth within 18 months
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
National & Global Multi-Unit Operations and P & L Management
Turnarounds/ Change Management
Plant Management multiple locations Globally & Nationally
International Expansion/ New Market Development/ Operations/ Marketing
Global & National Warehousing, Distribution, LTL, Purchasing, Supply Chain/ Cold Chain, 3PL and Logistics Management
Global Sourcing (Asia Pacific, Europe and America’s)
Vendor selection and negotiation
MSc-Masters-Global Supply Chains and Strategic Management
MBA – Executive Global Business and Finances
Mlog–Masters- Global Logistics & Transportation
MBB –Master Black Belt Six Sigma
West Coast Territory Manager (April 2010 to January 2012 ($110,000 )
• Provide leadership to the Regional Operations and Sales organization, ensuring that project plans are well developed, prioritized, resourced and managed to meet customer requirements and business objectives, including on time delivery and achievement of GM targets.
• Ensure all products being imported into the U.S are properly classified (HTS) as per current U.S. custom guidelines
• Maintain C-TPAT program to ensure full compliance as per DHS guidelines
• Managing Projects in excess of $25 Million
• Ensure compliance with state and federal storage and transport regulations, customs and international transportation regulations.
• Monitors supplier delivery performance
• New business development leader
• Ensure strong Sales, Distribution, Warehousing and Manufacturing management
• Establish and maintain processes that drive customer satisfaction and profitable Sales and Projects.
• Planning parameters to insure inventory, delivery and freight cost optimization
• Managed the global demand, supply and inventory planning activities for all products, accessories and raw materials
• Managed the supply chain planning and procurement for aftermarket products including parts and kits
• Managed the territory budget. Proactively manage costs and drive business growth toward meeting financial goals. Follow robust forecasting methods/processes for the territory.
• Ensure strong materials management and inventory accuracy within the territory.
• Insuring proper utilization of company ERP and planning solutions
• Align with Territory Sales Representatives to drive strategies that increase share of market.
• Establish and maintain controls to ensure compliance with company policies.
• Provide coaching and mentorship to develop competencies and talent within the territory operations organization.
• Maintain a positive rapport with all levels of the organization in order to foster and promote a highly engaged workforce.
• Ensure that environmental, health and safety concerns meet or exceed acceptable criteria in accordance with Ingersoll Rand corporate policies and guidelines as well as federal regulations.
• Responsible for managing West Coast Regional P & L, along with Territory Sales Representatives, and driving business growth toward meeting Sector and Integration financial goals.
• Setting organizational goals and leading continuous improvement initiatives
• Financial analysis, forecasting and trend development and KPI’s
• Responsible for the demand, supply and inventory inputs into the overall corporate business planning process
• Responsible for sales and supply and demand reviews and forecasts
• Ensure all distribution system functionality is configured to optimize performance (e.g., warehouse management, labor management, slotting and reporting applications).
• Analyze contractual, design changes and other data to develop design solutions.
• Perform special research or technical studies critical to logistic support functions.
• Perform cost / benefit tradeoff analysis and develop ROI business cases for recommended projects involving process, system or technology change.
• Document and communicate common processes for all distribution functions across Ingersoll Rand
• Communicate opportunities for improvement in the distribution network and Help determine key metrics and provide recommendations to guide management.
• Assist in the development and alignment among operational policies, procedures and ongoing improvement projects.
• Assist with developing and rolling out growth strategies and projects. Determine feasibility of projects factoring costs, available space, schedule limitations, company goals, technical requirements and economic factors.
• Provides innovative direction and execution of rapid implementation and deployment strategies: serving as the focal point to harvest, assimilate and share effective practices across Ingersol Rand
Snr Manager Operations (2006 to Mar 2010)
Set up new Purchasing and supply chain processes and procedures. Cut costs of material and decreased lead times.
Decreased costs 20% by renegotiating all: domestic and international transportation contracts, consolidation/deconsolidation contracts and customs brokerage contracts
Improved in-stock availability of import merchandise from 73% to 94% by creating and implementing JIT merchandise flow programs and consolidation/deconsolidation programs.
Started SIOP operations.
Manage all logistical forwarders to ensure all orders are moving through our supply chain in a timely and accurate manner
Overhauled and reorganized 3 facilities, achieving consolidation into a single location 6 months ahead of schedule and $1.2 million under budget. Sustained top levels of service and quality throughout transition
Managed all 3 PL operations and negotiated contracted pricing
Reduced capacity planning cycle time from 39 to 15 days while increasing plan coverage to include in-bound and out-bound distribution capacity.
Managed Distribution Centre and Plant operations
Spearheaded state of the art warehouse and distribution centers routinely processing 65 000 transactions per month in support of 168 branches. Over 100 000 SKU’s and average of 3250 orders per day
Ensure compliance with state and federal storage and transport regulations, customs and international transportation regulations.
Customer Service Centre 24 X 7
Kitting and Pick and Pack Environment
Improved overall productivity by 27%, eliminating back orders on all fast moving products, and sped up critical order delivery improving order fulfillment to 98%.
Created and managed world class inventory control and increased turns as well as increased accuracy and accountability
Consolidated logistics and supply chain operations & costs, Used advanced modeling techniques to assess key products in portfolio, designed supply chains, channels of distribution, set tactical policies, reduced planning risk and cut costs by 57%
Created Operations KPI’s and Metrics that focused on Costs, Supply Chain, Logistics operations and Customer Service ( Value added Operations )
Driving all Internal and External customer service levels to added value and a high percentage of yield
Increased on time deliveries by 47% to 98%
Managed all Aftermarket Capital projects from ERP systems to new Warehouse Operations
Thermo King (Global Marine Solutions)
Global Operations Director (2003 to 2006)
Lead and managed a profitable, global business ($562 million) that achieves high levels of customer satisfaction, productivity, quality, and on-time delivery of products, Revenue and Profits. Maintaining stringent cost controls while producing a high return on investments and effective asset management over 34 Global sites. 10 Company owned and 24 are 3rd party owned as well as 3 manufacturing plants. Accomplished in developing effective processes and managing complex logistics functions for multimillion dollar projects. Excel at coordinating tasks of internal divisions and external customers to ensure rapid and accurate delivery of equipment, materials and resources. Advanced expertise in reviewing invoices and shipping manifests to ensure full compliance with local customs and international regulations. Track record of identifying redundancies and maximizing resources to streamline operations. Proficient in a variety of logistics and supply chain management software, both proprietary and commercial.
Increased sales by 58% on Reefer products
Managing 3 Production sites in Europe and Asia
Created and implemented a logistics strategy and team focused on assured supply at best value. Decreased logistics costs $48M by consolidating operations, implementing process improvements, designing and implementing cost leveraging programs and renegotiating transportation contracts
Deployed Six Sigma into the logistics organization and championed Six Sigma projects that slashed $10M in inventory with a 6% improvement in customer fill rates by reducing lead time and operations variability.
Cut third party distribution costs $18M while improving customer on-time order delivery from 92% to 98.5% by negotiating a new provider contract and implementing SLA’s and KPIs.
Reduced global transportation expenses $16M by creating and leading a Global Transportation Council focused on leveraging spend and implementing new procurement processes.
Selected and implemented TRAXi3 Global Trade Management System that provided enhanced tools for compliance, shipment consolidation and shipment visibility
Implemented JD Edwards Advanced Planning System that improved customer line fill rates from 93% to 98%.
Decreased production costs 32% following completion of research (end-user surveys, vendor material reformulation, equipment manufacturer evaluation) on a major product design change resulting in purchase of new equipment to better meet customer needs
Opened new marketing channels and established strategic alliances in Asia and Europe
Managed strategic accounts for all the large shipping companies globally
Types of products offered range from Hazardous and non Hazardous, Ambient / Temperature controlled products , Kitting in a pick and pack environment
Ensure compliance with state and federal storage and transport regulations, customs and international transportation regulations.
Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience working directly with large corporate clients Globally
Implemented Global ERP/ MRP system and managed said system
Re-engineered National & Global Channels of Distribution and Warehousing
Accelerated annual company revenue by 46% by expanding market share and establishing alliance initiatives.
Re-engineered purchasing process for manufacturing plants, which saved over $5 million annually.
Transformed underperforming operations in countries that bolstered revenue increases from 20% to 52% consistently by analyzing metrics, refining product development plans and implementing new market strategies.
Managed the Operations Global COG’s and COS
Strong budgetary experience and Responsible for P&L
CSI Global (Hi – Tech) & (Medical)
Director Global Supply Chains/ Logistics/ Operations (1999 to 2003)
Global Inventory/Distribution management of owned and third party warehouses and depots
Reduced transportation costs $8.3M by developing a highly motivated team focused on designing and implementing initiatives to reduce cost and improve service consistency.
Reduced inventory and improved cash flow $19M by implementing DC processes and system to provide inbound receipt visibility and operations planning tools.
Direct/oversee contract manufacturing, packaging, labeling, and shipping operations for drug products/active pharmaceutical ingredients ensuring on time availability to support clinical trials / manufacturing.
Act as primary liaison with contractor(s) (CROs, CMOs, 3PLs).
Develop labeling, distribution, and blinding strategies with Clinical Operations.
Work with QA and Regulatory to develop label text for multiple countries/regions.
Establish SOPs and protocols for clinical trial material packaging, labeling and distribution to ensure compliance with cGxP requirements.
Analyze current processes and identify and influence business improvement opportunities
Prepare supply and cost forecasts as required. Identify cost reduction opportunities.
Recommend third-party manufacturers and distributors and work with Regulatory Compliance and QA in selection/qualification of CMO's. Work with stake holders & legal support to negotiate effective supply/technical agreements
Keep management informed of any significant risks / issues and timely updates.
Manage international transit of clinical trial material, percipients, starting materials, API, drug product.
Develop and apply Project Plans and Schedules that represent the appropriate level of detail and task independency.
Develop accurate resource planning estimates to effectively communicate project objectives and costs.
Ensure timely follow-up to all commitments in a project plan.
Proactively address risk management issues.
Initiated Operations for our Generic Drug companies ( 5 Factories ) within Eastern Europe
Managed multiple Hi - Volume Manufacturing and Distribution Operations Globally & Nationally as well as the Global Supply Chain and Cold Chain
Changed order controls and pricing targets, improving the contribution margin by 1% ($6 million) and implemented Oracle ERP for the global operations, reducing the cost of customer order fulfillment by $16 million.
Turnover $885 million p/a up by 38%
Championed 58 % year-over-year growth in the Strategic Procurement Divisions through enhanced client services operations for all third party procurement, supply chain management, system integration and contract negotiations with major multibillion $ international Vendors.
Developed an Internet/Intranet site for more than 22 strategic alliance partners that generated $8 million in annual revenues
Negotiated a vendor rebate policy that recovered more than $1,690,000 in the first 12 months as a result of late or discrepant material shipments
Implemented lean policies and six sigma methodology to the company
Sterlite Medical Manufacturing (CSI) - Director/GM Business Operations (1994 to 1999)
T L B - Global Supply Chain GM