**** ****** **. ****** ******, Florida 33545
Detail-Oriented and extremely driven young professional with 4 years of experience in customer service. Demonstrated proficiency with client contact, organization, and electronic resources.
• Strong listener - Confident decision maker who has a positive impact on those around me.
• Outstanding work ethic - Will persevere until the desired outcomes are achieved.
• Open minded - Ability to create consensus with and enjoy working with individuals of all backgrounds.
• Professionalism - Adept at interacting with people at all levels and in all situations.
• Well-rounded - Even-tempered, easy-going, good sense of humor without sacrificing drive.
Summary of Skills
Account management Marketing materials development
Process development Client complaints
Project management Social media marketing
Complex problem resolution Microsoft Office
File Organization Competitive analysis
Training/Coaching Strategic planning
Graphic design Conflict resolution
Cultivated, maintained, and managed client relationships to accomplish business goals
Developed and established partnerships to enhance e-commerce opportunities
Executed organizational changes across many different departments to improve technological efficiencies
Organized, contacted, and coordinated all workers and clients on each project
Created and supervised implementation of marketing strategies/plans and ensured operations were within budget constraints
Successfully resolved crisis situations with clients and co-workers
Project Coordination and Planning
Organized projects and events, ranging from building websites to social media training sessions
Designed strategic business plans for new growth opportunities
Provided coordination and consultation to client’s needs and challenges to meet strategic requirements
Executive Assistant - February 2009 to Current
Dry Rain Media, LLC – Dayton, OH
• Led day-to-day operations of company such as finances including invoices, client relations, marketing &
advertising, and business expansion opportunities.
• Supervised, and organized, 8-15 web designers, software engineers, and graphic designers on all customer accounts ensuring proper production at all times while communicating timelines and creativity.
• Managed sales & event staff in order to grow prospective client list and ensure highest quality satisfaction for all customers.
• Inspired a shared vision amongst our employees, our clients, and our networking contacts as to what our company would ultimately like to accomplish.
Scare Crew Leader - August 2007 to February 2009
Lewisburg Haunted Caves – Lewisburg, OH
• Attracted new clients on a daily basis keeping a growing and successful business while maintaining a positive rapport with all current customers.
• Tracked and surveyed clients after projects in order to keep fantastic customer relationships by continuously performing preventative maintenance and going beyond the expected service.
• Managed a small crew of about 4 people, on a nightly basis, to setup, design, and implement a plan of action. Wrapped up each night with coordinating cleanup, recording of hours, and ensuring the safety of my team.
Pasco-Hernando Community College - Dade City, FL
• Obtaining Associates in Science | Dental Hygiene Degree
• Currently hold a 3.8 GPA after 3 quarters of attendance
cissp, cism, Director IT, SaaS, Agile software development, CIO, CTO
FL - cissp, saas, cyber, cyber security, b2b, mortgage,...
GE Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Blackbelt - 20 years experience
FL - black belt, belt, six sigma, sigma, black,...
Customer Service Sales
United States - crew, 2d, bellevue, rapids, marketing, door, grand,...
FL - operator, phone, nv, full, actress, time, sw,...
FL - registered nurse, nurse practitioner, nurse,...
FL - farmers, sales account, pan, chattanooga,...
Customer Service Representative
FL - investments, customer service representative,...