**** *. ******** ***, ******* AZ *5233
Cell: 602-***-****: firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue to contribute to meaningful, productive work applying my current skills and experience while continuing to learn and grow both as an individual and an integral team member.
• Proficient learner
• Creative Innovative Problem Solver
• Resourceful Team Member
• Conscientious go-getter who is high organized
• Exceptional listener and communicator
• Multi Task management
• Handling Office Duties
• Maintain Documents
• Client Relations
Administrative Assistant Team Enterprises
March 2011 to June 2011– Tempe, Arizona
• Assisted the manager in organizing the calendar to ensure all scheduled meetings are attended on time.
• Prepared reports and documents for the clients and carried out all the documentation work.
• Ensured that there are sufficient office supplies like paper, toner, clips, etc.
• Filed and recorded corporate documentation, inventory, and reports.
Business Networker Lifestyles Media Group
November 2010 to February 2011- Phoenix, Arizona
• Handled the tasks of analyzing client websites and business situations accurately and quickly.
• Created and maintained social media profiles which resulted in an average on 15% profit increase.
• Researched interesting web resources, with unique content.
Office Coordinator KLI Companies
September 2008 to August 2010– Gilbert, Arizona
• Scheduled purchases and delivery of materials and services.
• Contracted for services, building furnishes and services.
• Maintained and complied records of all business transactions including sales orders purchase orders, accounts receivable/payable, and inventory.
Para Professional Chaparral High School
August 2009 to February 2010– Scottsdale, Arizona
• Assisted in implementing lesson plans for reading, writing, and mathematics.
• Responsible for accurate documentation of information related to the patient treatment.
Sales Associate Bakers Shoes
May 2009 to August 2009 – Chandler, Arizona
• Responsible for providing the precise information to customers with questions, inquiries and follow up.
• Administrative responsibilities including processing hour information for payroll and closing manager.
• Arranged store displays of dressing store windows and feature merchandise.
Provider Guthrie Mainstream Services
April 2007 to August 2009 ¬¬- Chandler, Arizona
• Trained ability to handle emergency situations and maintain safety standard.
• Helping residents with regular living skills and actions that they can't perform for themselves.
Receptionist Kiwanis Recreation Center
January 2006 to January 2007 - Tempe, Arizona
• Provided administrative support such as answered telephones, ministered inquiries, distributed mail, maintained files and other documents.
• Providing excellent intrapersonal communication and customer service with precise information to customers with questions.
• Maintained and compiled records of all business transactions, including sales orders, purchase orders, and inventory.
Sales Associate Rave
November 2004 to June 2005– Mesa, Arizona
• Responsible for responding to the customer inquiries and requests.
• Arranged store displays of dressing store windows and featured merchandise.
• Accountable for all aspects of customer service including securing store at close and making bank deposits
WSI Lifeguard Desert Oasis Aquatic Center
May 2003 to November 2005 - Mesa, Arizona
• Effective teaching techniques and practices.
• Monitored pool area for violations and potential hazardous situations.
• Maintained order and discipline among swimmer and other persons at the public pool.
Mesa Community College, 2012 Mesa, Arizona
Business Communication/Associates Business Administration
Arizona State University, 2012 Tempe, Arizona
Similar ResumesProject Manager
San Diego, CA - turbine, power plant, welder, fitter, steel,...Real Estate Project
Walnut Creek, CA - designer, editor, artist, audio, www, video,...Customer Service High School
Riverdale, GA - pharmacy, nursing, ga, highway, clinical, operator,...Informatica ETL Developer
Omaha, NE - informatica, etl, developer, programmer,...Sr .NET Developer /Software Engineer
India, PB - engineer, senior software, software engineer,...Qa Qc
Dunwoody, GA - qc, qa qc, qa, kevin, ga...Cover Letter Technician
Coram, NY - cover letter, chemist, cover, scientist, letter,...Oracle developer
Tarpon Springs, FL - developer, oracle, sql, pl, pl sql, registered,...Manager Medical
United States - dental, call center, clinical research, clinical,...Sales Customer Service
Gilbert, AZ - insurance agent, furniture, sales insurance, goals,...