|ERIC C. GOEHRING
**** *. ******* ****, #****, Chandler, AZ 85286 ▪ T: 480-***-**** ▪ email@example.com
Database Marketing Manager / Direct Marketing Manager / Strategic Marketing Manager
Strategic marketing leader with extensive knowledge and understanding of analytics and business intelligence. Able to design technology tools to mine and report data to drive marketing plans that achieve business objectives. Propel companies into the eMarketing space by developing websites and electronic collateral that compliment traditional strategies. Hands-on leader and business executive who excels in delivering solutions with measurable ROI by leading cross-functional teams and driving marketing organizations and agencies. Overcome obstacles and achieve goals through passion, commitment, and expertise in:
• Leadership & Team Building • Internet Marketing & Advertising
• Metrics & Policy Development • Strategic Marketing
• CRM/SFA Database System Design • Project Management
• Web Page Design & Application Development • Marketing Research
Lowe Enterprises, Los Angeles, CA 2007 - 2009
Diversified national real estate company active in commercial, hospitality and residential property investment, management, and development.
Sales & Marketing Information Manager
Promoted to corporate to lead 10 projects in Florida, Vermont, Washington, Oregon, and California with 10-member core team of Office Managers supporting a Sales & Marketing Director and team of Sales Executives using technology to develop clearer insights into market conditions and existing opportunities.
• Deployed enterprise-wide SaaS CRM/SFA solution providing single point of information on status of projects; saved $50,000 in outside fees by developing in-house.
• Avoided hundreds of thousands in potential fines at $10,000 per incident by advising organization and developing a policy about liability surrounding ICANN SPAM and Do Not Call compliance.
• Authored all traditional and on-demand training materials and conducted initial face-to-face training with each of the 100 users.
• Developed first Database Leadership team to facilitate communication with team and encourage knowledge sharing.
Suncadia Resort, Cle Elum, WA 2005 - 2007
6,000 acre luxury mountain resort with a combination of outdoor recreation,accommodations and amenities from championship golf, fly fishing and miles of hiking and cycling trails to spa treatments, shopping, and fine dining.
Marketing Information Manager
Recruited to manage business intelligence for resort by developing marketing database for campaign and event tracking, market-forecasts and competitive analysis, and electronic communications as directed by the Director of Communications.
• Designed and implemented highly responsive CRM system with 100% adoption providing business intelligence information to senior marketing team.
• Managed project Office Manager and Contract Administrator who supported more than 15 real estate sales agents.
• Identified key trends and business metrics by using refined customer database including booked, pending, and forecasted revenues.
• Developed revenue forecasting and designed marketing tactics to achieve target goals.
• Collaborated with the Director of Communication and external agencies for website and advertising development.
Goehring Design, Ellensburg, WA 2004 - 2005
Boutique marketing consultancy specializing in website design and application development.
Directed all day-to-day business functions while exclusively designing software for employment applications, web portals for owners and club members with specific information, pictures, and videos, eCommerce shopping carts, and print media for Suncadia Resort.
Grace Hospitality, Phoenix, AZ 2003 - 2004
Hotel Management Company specializing in independently owned hotels, resorts, spas, condo hotels, and boutique inns throughout the U.S. and Mexico, as well as providing a variety of hospitality related services.
Internet Strategy Manager
Developed databases and reporting to identify key trends for all properties, and coordinated email and print advertising marketing efforts by maintaining customer contact data.
• Published property-specific Sales Productivity reports for management and hotel/resort ownership.
• Designed customer contact databases to segment and improve current and upcoming promotions.
• Implemented training seminars for greater GDS effectiveness and support-staff communications.
• Managed wholesale and GDS rates for all eight locations.
• Provided hosting, DNS, and SEO for all eight locations.
Sanctuary Resort & Spa, Paradise Valley, AZ 2002 - 2003
One of the newest and most prestigious boutique resorts in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Reservation Agent/Revenue Analyst
Identified trends and analysis for resort management decision making and managed rates for online distribution (GDS, wholesalers, and website).
• Improved package revenue by more than 30% by developing "book-it" buttons.
• Developed and implemented reservations guide and training manual for reservation agents.
• Created and distributed routine occupancy/yield reports for review by the Executive Committee and resort management.
Sunriver Resort & Spa, Sunriver, OR 2001 - 2002
Unique vacation experience offering 205 Lodge Village guestrooms and suites, 33 Deluxe River Lodge guestrooms, as well as more than 400 fully furnished vacation rental homes and condominiums.
Designed and managed SEO strategies, content, and Internet communication to increase website traffic, visibility, and reservations.
• Increased web traffic from 14,000 to more than 100,000 visitors/month by improving SEO positioning.
• Developed email marketing distribution system for club members.
• Managed all Internet content and electronic communications to match executive committee objectives.
• Developed sites to increase Internet brand including crosswater.com, sagespringspa.com, sunriversun.com, and sunriverstore.com.
Global Crossing, Phoenix, AZ 1999 - 2001
Leading global IP solutions provider with the world's first integrated global IP-based network.
GDS NOC Technician
Lead technician in Network Operations Center troubleshooting and resolving wide range of technical issues and coordinating maintenance requests for dedicated Internet customers.
B.S., Business Administration, CENTRAL WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, Ellensburg, WA
anaheim, CA - mira, electrician, electricians, hvac, journeyman,...Electrical Assistant Engineering New Jersey Experience
Piscataway, NJ - mg, absorber, microelectronic, photolithography,...New York Management Mechanic Technician Equipment
Derry, NH - liverpool, level position, sewing, mechanic, hole,...Assistant Service High School Technician Medical
Detroit, MI - veterinary, encounter, swim, 6th, candy, physician,...Customer Service Sales Manager Equipment Experience
Memphis, TN - firefighting, general contractor, swift,...Strategic Account Manager
PALO ALTO, CA - palo alto, boost, peterson, palo, alto, ana, 100k,...Customer Service Sales Manager Assistant Director
NC - leather, gsa, showroom, walker, classic, closer,...Time Computer Control Center System Application
Seattle, WA - ter, cuts, geometric, actor, actors, sample, dog,...Clinical Project Health Experience Development
San Carlos, CA - biostatistician, statistician, listings,...Customer Service Manager Quality Control Assurance
Tahlequah, OK - chef, technician, dance, teacher, assurance,...