SHUBHAM JAIN646-***-**** **
rd street, apt # 3, Ozone Park, NY - 11416 email@example.com
To achieve a challenging position in an Organization where in my capacity, I would be able to enhance my skills in conjunction with company’s goal and objectives.
POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE OF NEW YORK UNIVERSITY BROOKLYN, NY
Master of Science in Telecommunication Networks, GPA 3.53, Anticipated Date -June 2012
Internet Architecture and Protocol, Principles Of Communication Networks, Probability Theory, Network Security, High Performance Routers and Switches, Computer Architecture, Telecommunication Management, Local & Metropolitan Area Networks.
2005 - 2009 UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI MUMBAI, INDIA
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication
Coursework Basics of Communication Engineering, Computer Networks, Data Communication and Networking, Wireless Communication, Mobile Communication System, Microcontrollers, Microprocessors, Discrete Time Signal Processing, Antenna and Wave Propagation, Microwave Devices and Circuits, Electrical Networks, Microwave and Fiber Optics Communication.
2009 – 2009
Networking/Wireless Standards: GSM, CDMA, WiMax, 3G, Ethernet 802.3, TCP/IP, Routing protocol (BGP, OSPF, RIP EIGRP, IGRP), SNMP, FTP, SONET, ATM, ISDN, ADSL, Routers(Cisco 2900, 3275 and 7200 series), Bridges and switches( cisco 2950 series), VPNs, VLANs, Firewalls, NAT, RSTP
Operating Systems: Windows XP/07, Linux.
Languages: C, C++, Visual Basic, HTML
Tools and Applications: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Word Press, MATLAB, Visio, VMware, Wireshark, Telnet, Network Security (NMAP, Backtrack 4, Metasploit), CRM Tools (Siebel, Citrix)
Pursuing CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
Graduate Assistant at TCP/IP Lab, Polytechnic Institute of NYU BROOKLYN, NY
• Managing network taps and server capacity and configurations used in the delivery of distance courses
• Troubleshooting of system and printer problems and assisting faculty and students with desktop and server
related issues and access to desired software.
SUTHERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER AT DELL MUMBAI, INDIA
• Analysis of clients issues, gather clients information and document them using CRM tools.
• Troubleshooting hardware and software problems for more than 500 computers on phone.
• Managing Product and Process Training in Dell Desktop Department.
2008 – 2009
(May)–( May) SAI TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD MUMBAI, INDIA
• Analyzed issues related to design and development of the Real-Time OS for an embedded system.
• Programmed driver files for the USB interface.
Packet classification simulation using Hierarchical Trie, Set Pruning Trie, Area Based Quad Trie Algorithms
• Implemented these algorithms using a tool called Class-bench databases and C++.
USB based Data Loggers using Linux Platform
• Designing a system where data can be transferred from a µc to the PC and vice versa using USB.
• Successfully built a wireless connection for the transfer of RTOS files.
Study of Network Attacks
By making use of various tools including Metasploit, Netcat, Nmap, OpenVAS, Hacker Defender Rootkits.
Certificate Certified in Telecommunication Network management Program from NYU Poly
Awarded with the certificate of appreciation for contribution in Product and Process Training at Dell