Name : Wael Lotfy Sabry Ahmed
Date & Place Of Birth : June 20, 1978, Cairo , Egypt.
Nationality : Egyptian
Religion : Moslem
Address : **** ****** **** ****, *****
Telephone No. : +2 017*******
E-Mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Identification Card No. : 106152, Cairo.
Marital Status : Married & have Two Childrens .
Major Grade : Very Good
Military Status : Exempted
Present Title : Senior Petrophysicist
Education : -B.Sc in Geology-Geophysics from faculty of Science, Ain Shams university (May 2001).
-Pre Master courses in the Formation Evaluation, Geophysics Department-Faculty of Science, Ain Shams university (Cairo, Nov.2005).
- Preparing Master degree in Issran Oil Field
Pre Master Courses Include:
Geophysical Methods in Exploration.
Advanced Logging Inetrpretation.
*Ten years of Experience in the oil & gas industry .
Working as petrphysicist in NAFTOGAZ Egypt from 11/05/2008 Till now.
1. Key person in New Venture team and bid rounds evaluation using very limited data under pressure of time tideness.
2. Formation Evaluation and Well Logging interpretation using Interctive Petrophysics and Prizm for East Sannan area in Western Desert.
3. Handle Conventional and Special Core Analysis.
4. Planning Logging Program in Open & Cased Hole Log.
5. Integration planning with DST and Perforation Intervals.
6. Integration and communication with different disciplines such as petroleum engineers, reservoir engineers, drilling engineers & Economists.
7. Interacting with my colleagues in different working enviroments such as the JV companies, Native Companies and the Egyptian corporations of oil & gas.
8. Following & Q.C. G & G operations with the service companies.
9. Sharing in Static (by Petrel & Geographix) & Daynamic (by Eclipse) Modeling Preparation.
Working as Assistant Staff Petrophysicist, operation geologist in General Petroleum Company from 30/10/2002 07/05/2008
1. Petrophysicist and Well site geologist in Eastern Desert, Western Desert and Gulf Of Suez – onshore and offshore drilling rigs - Exploratory and Development
Wells - Vertical and Deviated Wells.
2. Loading all types of logging and well data to the Geoframe & Petrel, Geographix, Inetractive Petrophysics and Log plot Softwares.
3. Formation Evalution of well logging Data for Bakr, Amer, North Amer, Alhamd, North Alhamd, Issran, Ras Gharib, Yusr, Shukheir, South West Sannan Concessions using Inetractive Petrophysics, Prizm geographix, Other Hand-made Softwares.
4. Update Static model, Mapping, cross - section, Well correlation.
5. Preparing all documents for drilling these prospects (Prognosis, well approval,……)
6. Following prospects Operation and all prospects in Eastern Desert ,Gulf of suez and Western Desert area, GPC concessions.
7. Complete Final geological and petrophysical reports .
Working as Mud Logger in Electronic Construction services Company (ECS) from 1/1/2002 to 30/9/2002.
1. Mud Logger in different areas and companies (GUPCO - PAPTECO - WASPETCO - SOUTH EL DABBA).
2. Working in Gulf Of Suez, Western Desert and Eastern Desert.
3. Evaluating Wet samples and dry samples as sample descriptions.
4. Gases analysis while drilling and after drilling.
5. Pore Pressure Evaluation in High Pressure Zones.
6. Made Final Mud logging Reports and Final Mud log, Temperature log and Pressure Log.
Technical Courses Attended:
: MS Windows 98-Me-2000-XP. In IBM
: MS office 97-2000-XP-2003-2007. In IBM
: Unix (Solaris), Linux (Redhat) In IBM
: Networking (N+) & hardware and software maintain (A+). In IBM
: Microsoft Visual basic.6 In IBM
: Sedimentology of carbonate rocks. In GPC Training Cenetr
: Reservoir Simulation part 1 & 2 In GPC Training Cenetr
: Formation Evaluation part 1 & 2 In GPC Training Cenetr
: Structure geology. In GPC Training Cenetr
: Sequence Stratigraphy. In GPC Training Cenetr
: Basin Analysis. In GPC Training Cenetr
: Fractured Reservoir. In GPC Training Cenetr
: Q.C In Well Logging Tools. In Halliburton - Shukheir Base
: Mud Logging, Dmas, Dapr, Remot Program. In Electronic Construction Services (ECS)
: Landmark Geographix 2007.2 and R.5000 In Halliburton - Landmark
: Petrel. In Schlumberger - SIS
: Interactive Petrophysics. In Schlumberger - SIS
: Geolog 6.7 In paradigm
: Integration Between Well Logging and Seismic Data. In Oil & Gas Skills (OGS).
: Advanced Petrophysics. In Oil & Gas Skills (OGS).
: Petrophysical Analysis Using Software (Techlog). In Oil & Gas Skills (OGS).
- Arabic : Mother tongue.
- English : Very Good (spoken & written)
- Germany : Fair
- Windows xp & windows vista
- Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel & Power point).
- Unix (Solaris), Linux (Redhat).
- Networking (N+) & hardware and software maintain (A+).
- Microsoft Visual basic.6
- Adobe reader & writer.
- Dealing with the internet.
- Corel Draw
- Unix and Linux operating systems.
- Geoframe professional user (Geology Office - Elan).
- Landmark (Gographix Package).
- Petrel. & Schlumberger Tool Box - PDS View - Data View
- Interactive Petrophysics.
- Logplot. - Las Tools.
Reading, Table tennis, Travelling & Watching Documental Films and Foot ball matches.