|Eboné M. L. Moses
***** ***** **** **, ****** WA 98055
Objective To obtain a long term position with a company committed to quality that offers career advancement focusing on employee benefits, insurance and sales.
Skills / Knowledge
Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Saleschain, ACT, Extensive healthcare and insurance industry terminology and products, Benefits Administration
• Licensed Insurance Producer- consultative, solutions based B2B, mid-large market, and Commercial Sales
• Facilitated employee plan benefits design, development, implementation, underwriting, and ongoing account management.
• Product management duties such as analyzing, negotiation and restructuring of new and current benefits and policies with carriers
• Consistently built solid business relationships with executive C-level decision makers
• Managed current accounts and renewals as well as heavy prospecting for new business.
• Produced and strategized enrollment seminars, workshops and benefit fairs.
• Administered sales presentations to 1-500 of C-Level and lower level current and prospective clients focusing on life, health, dental, cancer, long term care, accident and disability plans as well as annuity, retirement and estate planning based on personal portfolios, need, and future plans.
• Transacted insurance business such as soliciting and taking insurance applications, adjusting and delivering policies, and collecting premiums. Performed underwriting duties and analyzed risks based on medical records and disclosures.
• Followed initial eligibility enrollment, open enrollment and qualifying transfer or disenrollment guidelines. Received ongoing education in Medicare replacement and supplement plans in order to stay current with the complex guidelines of CMS.
• Analyzed benefit grids and Summary of Benefits. Managed accounts and effectively communicated their meaning regarding eligibility, benefits coverage, out of pocket responsibility and exceptions,
• Trained employees in product sales, claims, and new software applications.
Kelley Imaging Systems Sept 11- Current Managed Services Consultant
Los Angeles City Employees Assn Aug 09- Aug 11 Account Executive
Coventry Health Care Jan 09 - Aug 09 Account Manager
HBW Mar 06 - Dec 08 Life & Health Agent
Regence Blue Shield Feb 02 - Mar 04 Multi Specialist II-Lead
Premera Blue Cross June 00 - Feb. 02 Customer Service Rep II
Shoreline Community Associates 2002
Columbia College- WA Bachelors 2005
Kaplan Financial Life, Health License 2003
Similar ResumesManager Sales Customer Service Production Management
roy, WA - jessica, wa, aerospace, sanitation, roy, walmart,...Machine operator / forklift / manufacturing / shipping / offshore oil
Adelanto, CA - derek, sodexo, packager, janitor, prep cook,...Sales/Customer Service/Inventory Prep.
Lakewood, CA - gas, medical assistant, infection control, medical,...Data Entry Clerk/Receptionist
Yucaipa, CA - rep, receptionist, entry, ca, moving, clerk, reps,...Manager Management Sales Insurance Customer Service
Tacoma, WA - san antonio, antonio, loss prevention,...Sales Insurance Business Customer Service Manager
Edmonds, WA - commercial insurance, insurance agency, hemet,...Receptionist, Team member
Lakewood, WA - medical billing, wa, animal, medical, coding,...Customer Service Entry Level Manager Data Experience
Federal Way, WA - grinders, very, shawn, production worker, educator,...Customer Service Sales Business Marketing Management
Lacey, WA - therapy, writer, freelance, agent, self employed,...Sr Developer & Analyst
India, hyderbad, AP - developer, salesforce, etl, erp, java, object,...