Ali Poswal***** ***** **** #***, ******
, CA ****
EDUCATION: B.S in Aviation, Minor in Business Administration, San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
Course work includes communications, international business, and financial accounting.
SKILLS: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Expert knowledge in verbal and written communications
Highly Organized and detailed-oriented
Strong Skills in Time Management, Analytical/Strategic Planning and Meeting Deadlines
Comfortable with directing or working with a team of individuals
Fluent in Urdu, Punjabi and Hindi; conversational Spanish
Premier Banker • Wells Fargo Bank • San Jose, CA
December 2012 - Present
• Cross sell Mortgage, Investment products and Loans/Credit Lines through outbound calling
• Referring licensed investment products such as 401K, IRA, Stocks and Mutual Funds to partners
• Meet with High Value Clients face to face with the intent to acquire 100% of their business
• Providing clients with personal financial counseling and lending services
• Strong emphasis on High Level of Customer Service and Sales
Personal Banker • Wells Fargo Bank • Newark, CA
August 2010 – December 2011
• Provide broad base of financial and credit services
• Advise and establish retirement options for high value customers, 401K, IRA & CD’s
• Manage customer portfolio, service relationships and cross-sell all products and services
• Develop and maintain relationship with Wells Fargo partners to maximize sales opportunities
• Use of profiling analysis tools to identify cross sell opportunities and makes outbound sales calls typically by phone to increase product per customer ratio
Senior Credit Manager • Wells Fargo Financial • San Leandro, CA
March 2009 – August 2010
• Build relationship with existing Wells Fargo business customers by selling financial services that meet
their financial needs; including real estate mortgages, unsecured loans and credit lines.
• Create and implement sales practices to increase sales and insurance production within district; analyze
and communicate with office managers to improve overall sales trends.
• Communicate with customers on the phone and in person throughout the credit application and approval
process to look for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
• Meeting with customers face to face to discuss financial goals and opportunities
Loan Adjustment Officer • Common Wealth Central Credit Union • San Jose, CA
May 2008 – January 2009
• Controlling delinquent loan accounts
• Collecting delinquent loan payments and minimizing loss
• Processing account transactions and updating delinquency status
• Handling customer complaints with poise to maintain excellent customer service
• Setting and achieving daily personal goals in addition to company standards
Collector I • Fireside Bank • Pleasanton, CA
October 2006 – February 2008
• Excellent customer service
• Motivate customers to pay and negotiate payment arrangements
• Training new associates
• Consistently exceeded company goals
• Surpassing individual and team goals on a quarterly basis
• Helped train new employees on sales processes and business relationship development.
• Employee of the Month – Feb 2010, Swafford District.
• Promoted to Senior Credit Manager in June 2010.
• Booked 2.2 Million in volume of new business in 15 months of service.
• Participant in “Future Leaders Mentorship Program” - learned leadership skills associated with management.