Cesar A. Aguilar **** Chenevert St, # C, Houston TX 77004
email@example.com Phone: 801-***-****
• 10 + experience in managing Housekeeping/Janitorial Departments, training and managing personnel.
• 6 + years experience with auto-scrubbers, buffers, carpet cleaning and other cleaning equipment
• 3 + years experience managing laundry room operations
• Ability to multitask and perform everyday duties while directing a staff and interacting with upper management or building management
• Passion to lead employees to want to excel. Commitment to continuing self-development
• Confident, amiable and self-motivated, dependable and organized with a strong sense of responsibility
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
• Bilingual Spanish/English
Janitorial Manager, JANITECH LLC, Orem, UT 2007 – 2011
• Responsible for delivering best customer services for commercial and industrial buildings
• Responsible of all aspects of upkeep and cleaning of the establishments.
• Managed JANITECH supervisors, janitorial personnel and supplies/equipment
• Schedule work duties, investigated complaints regarding services and took corrective/preventive actions
• Purchased janitorial supplies and equipment. Generated inventory report, hired, trained new and current employees and executed dismissals.
Housekeeping Manager, Nordstrom Stores, Salt Lake City, UT 2001 – 2007
• Main responsibility oriented to deliver best service experience to customers
• Management store cleaning activities, personnel and cleaning materials and equipment
• Responsible for department budget, materials & equipment purchases, monthly/yearly reports, employee work schedule, hiring, training and dismissals
• Coordinated activities with Sales Department Managers and Maintenance Manager to perform weekly detail cleaning of store
• Achieved Regional White Glove Recognition for two consecutive years
Housekeeping Manager, Best Western Hotels, Utah 1998 – 2001
• Delivered quality service in rooms, common areas (including sport and pools) to hotel customers
• Managed Housekeeping, Laundry Departments and personnel
• Inspected guest rooms/common areas and kept inventory of linens, equipment and supplies
• Ensured quality standards and specifications were met by performing daily QA/QC inspections and retraining/assisting personnel
• Updated rooms cleaning schedule according to daily sold room reports; prioritized room cleaning and verified status of departing guess. Maintained updated documentation and resolved issues with discrepant rooms
• Hired, trained/couched, scheduled, evaluated, counseled, disciplined and motivated employees
• Developed and maintained positive working relationships with others; listened and responded appropriately to the concerns of my team and other hotel employees
• Kept department inventory, purchasing and budget
• Achieved Best Western Cleaning Award 1999
• Equipment Basic Repair. Handling and management of Hazardous Chemicals, WAXIE, Salt Lake City UT
• Blood Pathogens Control and Prevention. CPR training, Nordstrom, Salt Lake City, UT
• BA Administration, University Of Honduras, CA
Houston, TX - qa qc, rig, qc inspector, qc, ndt, piping,...
Houston, TX - qa qc, api, sold, shore, qc, cell, development,...
Quality Assurance Electrical
Houston, TX - qa qc, drilling, mud, field, processed, sands, qc,...
Missouri City, TX - qa qc, fda, qc, medical device, microbiologist,...
Houston, TX - qa qc, qc inspector, qc, inspector, qa, dcs,...
Houston, TX - qa qc, qc, qa, inspector, hse, interface, fpso,...
Customer Service Medical Assistant
Houston, TX - therapist, qa qc, med, microbiology,...