JOHNNIE CAMPBELL**** ********* **
. • Brooksville, Ky • (859) ***-****
• Sales/Management: Promoting and selling products to a wide range of customers. Providing extensive customer service and technical support. Developing effective training plans and guidelines. Training and supervising new computer operators and customer service staff.
• Information Technology (IT): AS400/iSeries includes programming in RPG and Control Language. Mainframe system includes MVS, Cobol, CA7, TSO, JCL. Microsoft office includes Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Internet applications on Windows platforms. Performing website design development using HTML and DreamWeaver.
• Computer Operations: Developing, printing, and distributing reports. Performing job scheduling and file backup. Pulling disaster recovery tapes. Operating and supporting AS/400 systems and applications in diverse manufacturing and technical environments.
• Key Strengths: Goal-oriented team player with the highest ethical standards. Tendency to excel in high-pressure, deadline-driven environments. Strong knowledge and experience with cultural diversity. Excellent interpersonal, listening, and communication skills.
• Accomplishments: Successfully adjusted automated systems to improve efficiency and reduce processing time. Consistently met all customer needs, deadlines, and objectives. Recognized by employers and customers for outstanding performance and achievements.
Emerson Power Transmission – Maysville, Ky 2004 to Present
AS/400 iSeries APPLICATIONS PROGRAMMER
* RPG III, IV, ILE, CONTROL LANGUAGE
* SUBFILES, DDS, SDA, LOGICAL FILES, PHYSICAL FILES
* FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL, EDI
* HAWKEYE, EASYVIEW, AS400 QUERY
* NETWORK SUPPORT, INSTALLING PTFs
* JD EDWARDS, FUTURE THREE vendor packages
* COBOL, MVS, JES2, JCL
* LOTUS NOTES, MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
*ROBOT JOB SCHEDULER
* MAPICS, BRMS, AND VERITAS TAPE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
* Act in a technical capacity to complete assigned programming, testing, conversion and implementation activities on an IBM I-series platform for projects within the MAPICS manufacturing system. Responsible for analyzing Functional Requirements, preparing external and internal design documents, preparing detail program specifications, all within the approved guidelines for the System Development Life Cycle.
- Page Two -
HITACHI AUTOMOTIVE – HARRODSBURG, KY 2002 TO 2003
AS/400 operations/applications (contract)
• RPG Programming developing reports for all users in the manufacturing division while taking on general system administration duties.
• Support 24/7 using resolving issues in a timely fashion.
• Experience using the vendor based EDI packages future three and JD Edwards while performing routine maintenance programming to existing applications and meeting deadlines in a timely fashion.
• Responded to 24 hour on call duties while carrying beeper for production areas such as assembly and shipping/receiving.
KENTUCKY ELECTRIC STEEL COMPANY – Coalton, KY 2000 to 2002
AS/400 Operations/Applications (contract job)
• Developed informative reports for Sales to track most frequently purchased products.
• Adjusted accounting, banking, and cash receipts systems to reduce processing time for end users.
• Provided 24/7 response to high-pressure problems.
• Trained and instructed new operators.
• Assisted in developing testing and training plan for new RPG (AS/400) programmers.
• Met all lines under high stress and received excellent reviews from users and managers in other departments.
• Computer operations involved operating spreadsheet programs and other types of software to load and manipulate data and to produce reports.
• Retrieve, separate and sort program output as needed, and send data to specified users.
• Load peripheral equipment with selected materials for operating runs, or oversee loading of peripheral equipment by peripheral equipment operators.
• Answering telephone calls to assist computer users encountering problems and record information such as computer operating time, problems that occurred, and actions taken while helping programmers and systems analysts test and debug new programs.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE DEGREE - ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT
GRADUATED DEAN’S LIST - 2007
MIDWAY COLLEGE – MIDWAY, KY