|Rolando A. Martinez
***** *. **** ******, *****, FL 33617
Specific Skills for the job position
• Experience and intensive field training in activities of the food industry: Application of Food-Safety programs, and quality assurance of raw and processed products; food manufacturing, quality control, improvement methods, product development, and good understanding of processing-storage facility operations. Application of HACCP/SOPs systems, and regulatory requirements of USDA, FDA and OSHA.
• With analytical skills, critical thinker, work independently and customer service oriented; with hands-on approach on every assignment, and good interpersonal and communication skills. Ability in the application of most used Microsoft programs: Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
• Bilingual (English/Portuguese/Spanish).
Center for Tropical Veterinary Medicine.
University of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Degree: Diploma in Tropical Veterinary Medicine.
With emphasis in laboratory procedures.
Pan American Agriculture School,
Currently Zamorano University.
El Zamorano, Honduras.
Degree: Agronomy (General Agriculture)
USDA/FSIS/FO/Atlanta District Office
100 Alabama Street, SW. 1924 Building, Suite 3R90
Atlanta, GA 30303
Date of employment: December 1997 to December 2007, as Enforcement, Investigation and Analysis Officer (CSO/EIA Officer).
• Performing comprehensive Food Safety assessments of food processing operations and distribution centers. Including safe operational procedures.
• Verifying regulatory compliance with a full range of Federal regulations involving security and other consumer protection issues. Including safe working environment.
• Responsible in investigative methodology, monitoring, and laboratory procedures, applicable in food and water processing facilities.
• Participating in multidisciplinary field work within USDA, FDA and OSHA regulatory activities.
• Intensive training on HACCP systems, food security, food recalls and withdrawals, food distribution channels, traceability methods, emerging food-borne pathogens and control strategies.
Florida Department of Agriculture
3125 Conner Boulevard, Tallahassee, Florida 32399.
Date of employment: April 1985 to December 1997.
Supervisor, with the Division of Animal Industry.
• Performing supervisory duties, assuring that only safe and wholesome finish products were allowed to enter the food chain
• Overseeing health conditions of products intended for human consumption
• Responsible for the verification of a variety of plant operations, and assessment of compliance with sanitation standards, operating procedures and applicable regulations
• Participating in training courses in the areas of infectious disease; prevention and control of food borne diseases, and safe working environment.
Work related training
Food Safety Education Program (HACCP/SSOP/GMP programs)
FSIS/Texas A&M University. College Station, Texas.
February 5 to March 2, 2001 and February 24 to March 21, 2003.
Food Safety/Regulatory Enforcement Program.
Training Center. Artesia, New Mexico. December 2003
USDA/FSIS/ Administrative Enforcement Training
Phoenix, Arizona. April 2004
Intensified Verification Testing (Laboratory Procedures). FSIS/CFL
College Station, Texas. September 2005
Similar ResumesQuality Assurance Manager Safety Control Food
- superior, quality assurance manager, aib,...QA supervisor food safety
- quality assurance supervisor, assurance supervisor,...Food Technologist
- food technologist, food technology, qip,...GFSI and Food Audit Management
- ccp, aqua, fidelity, brc, document management,...installer cctv
- tampa fl, cctv, installer, nec, example, voip, pl,...Quality Assurance and Food Safety Director
- superior, spencer, brc, consolidated, frame,...Director Food Safety & Quality Assurance
- whey, cocoa, analytical chemistry, rn, barbara,...Quality Assurance/ Food Safety/ HACCP/Audit
Mt. Olive, AL
- elevator, greenfield, pest, olive, haccp, aib,...Quality Assurance Engineering Manager Technical Support
Canada, Montreal, QC
- c cplusplus, better, professors, smtp, quebec, du,...Food Scientist/Food technologist
Silver Spring, MD
- renewables, crop, lecturers, experimental,...