Sales Customer Service Management Manager Project
|TIMOTHY L BROCK
***** *. ***** ***** *****, Boise, ID 83713 -
(734)***-**** (H) - - firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Sales Manager with proven track record utilizing a consultative solution based sales process in a B2B account management environment. Recognized contributions; record-setting sales revenue, territory expansion and new account development. Proven ability to lead sales teams to achieve multimillion-dollar revenue gains. Career opportunities in Michigan are of special interest.
• B2B and B2G sales • Contract negotiations • Strategic planning
• Top-rated sales performance • Budgeting & Forecasting • Site safety / OSHA compliance
• International sales support • Team management • QA / QC / Field Engineering
• New business development • Technical specifications creation • Change order management
• Territory management • Presentations and Proposals • Infrastructure improvement projects
• Customer Relationship Management • Bidding / Estimating/ Proposals • Purchasing and procurement
• Key Account Management • P&L Management • Equipment management
• Consultative sales / Solution selling • Product design and process automation • Safety Coordinator and HAZWHOPER
JST Manufacturing, INC Boise, ID
June 2010 to Current
DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING
Sales and Marketing
• Directed outside sales, inside sales and quoting teams. Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment. Worked with all levels of management and engineering teams to drive consensus, collaboration and forward momentum toward the completion of project milestones and the attainment of client goals.
• Created marketing strategies and sales plans. Led Sales team to determine positioning, pricing, advertising, and sales forecasts. Generated annual and weekly sales reports for sales department to track project success.
• Worked closely with sales team to identify new business opportunities and routinely participated in the sales process, meeting with clients, conducting presentations and webinars. Managed projects and served as liaison between clients and multiple groups to ensure clarity of goals and quality with adherence to deadlines.
• Strategic-relationship/partnership-building skills -- listen attentively, solved problems creatively, and used tact and diplomacy to find common ground and achieve win-win outcomes. An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty.
• Developed and maintained strategic domestic and international accounts within a consultative B2B sales process.
• Organized Trade shows, product demonstrations and marketing presentations. Conducted market research and customer prospecting. Assisted in managing company's CRM / Sales Funnel database, AutoCAD, Global Shop ERP Software and MS Office Business software.
• Negotiated pricing, contract terms, conditions and discounts for domestic and international accounts. Created detailed technical sales proposals, basis of design schematics and specifications for request for quotations (RFQ) and request for information (RFI).
Product Design and Process Automation
• Lead research and development of existing products and new product applications. Coordinated with engineering department to verify design, form, fit and function of equipment designs and integration of production equipment.
• Proposed technical feasibility solutions for new functional designs and suggested options for performance improvement. Prepared plans and layouts for equipment for system installations and space allocation.
• Collaborated with design and test development engineers to collect/analyze data and resolve product/process issues and provided engineering recommendations based on test results.
Customer Service and Interface
• Reviewed customer design data and specifications. Developed detailed engineering drawings and specifications in adherence with customer requests for manufacturing process equipment.
• Provided technical support during production and delivery project phases. Managed customer account inquiries, accurately providing information to ensure resolution of product/service complaints and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Analyzed customer challenges and presented technical solutions to impact sales decisions. Prepared value analysis / engineering while identifying correct solution for customers' needs within budget requirements.
University of Michigan Ann Arbor, MI October 1989 to May 2010
Operations Manager / Senior Research Scientist
• Operations manager with 10 years of experience overseeing all phases of a multimillion-dollar semiconductor research facility and support functions. Supervised and worked closely with eight direct report engineers responsible for applications, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs of advanced semiconductor process equipment. Assigned tasks and projects to staff, tracked progress and updated management, partners and clients.
• Served as Project Manager directing large-scale clean room and research laboratory construction and renovations projects. Experience managing complex, multiphase and high-profile equipment installation projects. Excel in collaborating with clients, contractors and consultants to meet or exceed design, quality, timeline, budget expectations and resolve complicated logistics to overcome project challenges.
• Managed renovations, equipment installations, work flow integration and maintenance projects for chemistry and research applications laboratories.
• Worked closely with engineering teams to support faculty, government and private-sector client research and development projects.
• Collaborated with Faculty and Research groups involving PhD thesis work, research publications and funding proposals. Co-authored several research papers and technical presentations related to sub-micron device and integrated circuit fabrication.
• Researched, developed and integrated fabrication processes for sub-micron and nano-scale devices and circuits.
Purchasing and Procurement
• Oversaw procurement of supplies, parts, compressed gases, chemicals inventories and equipment service contracts. Developed online store for sale of consumable items and personal tools.
• Negotiated pricing and vendor contracts, purchase agreements, terms and conditions, service contracts, equipment specifications and performance criteria.
• Developed strategic supplier strategies implementing alternative sourcing plans, consignment inventories, just in time deliveries and cost savings opportunities. Negotiated consignment parts inventories.
• Prepared monthly and annual expense forecasts, recommended action required to manage costs to achieve budget. Created databases and spreadsheets to develop cost of ownership charge model. Provided reliable and timely reports for project expenses, capitalization, and amortization and spend data for all departments.
• Managed budgets for procurement and installation of capital equipment. Worked with supervisors at project level to ensure expense plans were on time and within budget.
• Worked with team supervisors to document and offset unusual expense variances in their respective areas and projects.
• Worked with management to develop annual expense plan goals.
Process Systems Engineer
• Developed and lead characterization teams integrating semiconductor process technologies and applications in sub-micron/nanometer scale lithography, deep reactive ion etching, physical vapor deposition, chemical vapor deposition and chemical wet process.
• Planned, developed, evaluated and directed implementation of semiconductor process and fabrication technologies. Created solutions in areas of nano-fabrication and equipment upgrades that led to process improvements and streamlined fabrication processes.
• Implemented new projects and applications training for graduate research assistance involving electron beam lithography, submicron processes and device fabrication.
• Oversaw operations, training and maintenance for Wet Process, CVD/Diffusion Furnaces, Epitaxial Growth Systems, Lithography Operations, Thin Film Deposition, Dry Etch and Metrology equipment.
• Performed maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of precision stage positioning systems, encoders, decoders, complex digital/analog circuits, servo controls, motors, RF circuits, receivers, transmitters, electron optics, pattern generators, programmable logic controllers and vacuum systems.
Safety Coordinator and HAZWHOPER
• Conduct Emergency Response Team training and drills. Certified HAZWHOPER First Responder.
Education and Training
Washtenaw College, Ypsilanti, MI
Automotive Technologies University of Findlay, Findlay, OH OSHA Hazardous Waste Operations & Emergency Response
(HAZWOPER) U.S. Navy, USS George Phillip
FTM1(E-6) Work Center Supervisor
Missile Guidance and Defense Systems
Similar ResumesEngineering Electrical Software Design Control
- control lab, circuit design, montana,...Merritt Ford
- continental, forestry, citibank, high voltage,...Nurse Management Manager Registered Nursing Care
Paradise Valley, AZ
- community health, np, midwife, perinatal,...Project Manager Management Design Engineering
- performed, community college, r12, detailer, curry,...Experience Years Owner Market This
- macon, ga, owner, only, market, years, experience,...Seasoned Business Development Professional
- forgings, smtp, mcafee, arcsight, nerc,...Welding/Fabrication
- shut downs, downs, shut, randolph, backhoe, dozer,...Project Manager
- substations, gujrat, computer skills, scada,...Sales Customer Service Marketing Management New York
- chubb, lg, quincy, transition, bpm, jersey city,...Revenue Cycle Consultant Quality Assurance Medical
- nasco, agreements, plsql, billers, revenue cycle,...