DEBRA A. MANSEAU** ******** ****
Cherry Valley, MA 01611
Phone: (508) ***-****
To secure a position as an executive assistant in an office where my management and office skills will maintain the smooth running of an office and contribute to the profitability of the company
• Microsoft Word • Microsoft PowerPoint • Microsoft Access
• Microsoft Outlook
• IDX, Meditech, and Allscripts • Microsoft Excel (certified in 2003 ver.)
• Able to learn new software quickly • PeopleSoft
• Ilab Software
UMASS MEMORIAL HEALTH CARE – WORCESTER, MA 2011 -
Sr. Administrative Medical Secretary
Support three physicians during the work week
• Heavy calendar management
• Maintain and order office supplies
• Book patients for office visits and tests
• Enter job requisitions into iCIMS human resources database
• Set up interviews
• Make travel arrangements
• Set up and type itineraries for visiting speakers
• Work with various inside and outside vendors to set up visits
• Timekeeper for medical school’s graduate medical students
• Type meeting minutes, memos, emails, and distribute
UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL – WORCESTER, MA 2009 - 2011
Administrative Assistant II
Support 2 doctors who have responsibilities in both the clinical side and research side.
• Preparation of Cayuse Proposals
• Entered proposals into PeopleSoft
• IRB preparation for clinical trials unit.
• IACUC preparation for animal trials
• Helped with program reports and JIT responses
• Generate approval forms for grants
• Pull list of doctor’s patients from Allscripts
• Look up patient information in Allscripts
• Run reports and creation of scopes in Finance PeopleSoft
• Entered expense info into PeopleSoft
• Managing calendars
• Reallocation of Procard expenses adhering to compliance.
• Purchasing lab & office supplies
DEBRA A. MANSEAU
• Payroll Time keeping duties for school personnel
• Generate requisitions for purchase orders
• Transcribing from Dictaphone
• Compile travel, schedules for incoming recruitment candidates
• Monthly Public Working Group Divisional Meetings
• Trusted with proprietary and confidential information
• Ability to work with all levels of management and a diverse lab staff
• Typing, copying, and distribution of mail & packages
• Match invoices/receipts with bank statements from Procard (MasterCard)
• Typing & proof reading documents
• Prepare monthly divisional newsletter & distribution responsibility
FUTURE ELECTRONICS – Bolton, MA 11/1998 – 3/2009
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Directed all administrative functions for the office and projects for the Vice President of Worldwide Credit and his direct reports.
• Bookkeeping functions: generated purchase orders and invoices, tracked cash received, made adjustments, and bank deposits
• Coordination of people and resources for the area I managed
• Responsible for keeping track of spending on various vendors
• Responsible for keeping manager apprised of incoming cash for the week/month
• Supervised and trained 4 hourly employees: receptionist, personal trainer and 2 mail room personnel
• Responsible for Human Resource functions: new hire paperwork, new hire orientation, computer set up, and desk set up.
• Was the “go-to” person for a staff of 16 including credit analysts and managers, as well as for the rest of the building, including security staff and maintenance staff
• Arranged both domestic and international travel arrangements, calendar management
• Trusted with proprietary and confidential material.
• Point-person for several projects spanning across the world.
• Coordinated monthly meetings and luncheon as requested.
• Ability to work with all levels of management.
• Coordinated the yearly flu clinic
Currently enrolled in bachelor’s program at Assumption College, Worcester, majoring in
The Salter School, West Boylston, MA Certificate in medical office administration 2008
Burdett School, Worcester, MA, Certificate in executive office administration 1995 Quinsigamond Community College, Worcester, MA, Associates degree in 1994